It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Placed Cruise Missiles In Palestine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Does anybody know if Iran placed some cruise missiles in Palestine? I read that they provided Hamas with some rockets but I’m not sure if that includes cruise missiles? What will mean if they did that? Can AROW system prevent cruise missile attacks from such short distance?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Bosniak]
*Caps lock title edit*

[edit on 25-4-2006 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire preceeding post]

link please?@@:

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I found this text: www.debka.com...

"Israeli security chiefs fear that the Hizballah, aka Iran, is already shipping 240mm Katyusha and Iranian Fajr-3 and Fajr-5 rockets across the Mediterranean to northern Sinai. Egyptian security authorities, who are similarly concerned by the heavy weaponry Iran is landing on their territory, are known to have seized one delivery of Katyusha 220mm upgraded to 240 mm before it was smuggled into the Gaza Strip. But there is no knowing how much was not intercepted before reaching destination."

I would like to know if any information says that Iran placed also cruise missiles in Palestine, or just these rockets? It would be logicaly that Iran placed also cruise missiles because they would make much threat for Israel? Don't understand me wrong I do not know if they placed them, just asking

join