It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weather weapon, aka, HAARP - the high frequency active auroral research program, is real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
personally i found this information disturbing to read... why you ask? because someone is using a weapon so deadly it has world wide effects which could lead to a slow painfull death for everybody on the planet.

dont let the media fool you when they tell you white lies about HAARP should they ever find out about it. the media will probably say something like

the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good.

the truth about HAARP is

U.S. military documents put it more clearly - HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes". Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

why HAARP is the weapon from hell -

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything - living and dead.

to clarify HAARP will not be the last weather weapon built...

basically what happens when HAARP is activated -

A founder of the NO HAARP movement, Clare Zickuhr, says "The military is going to give the ionosphere a big kick and see what happens."

the almighty HAARP itself

every little detail on HAARP
www.earthpulse.com...

they say HAARP is profitable because it can be used for wireless communications, i say scrap HAARP, because nothing that can lead to global disasters at the push of a button should be available because if it is available... terrorists are after it too.

whats your say on HAARP?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
HAARP can no more control the weather than a packet of jelly babies can.....

I would be interested in knowing whether the ludicrous idea originated though? It comes up time and time again, despite the fact that everyone acknowledges that HAARP is involved with the ionosphere - which does not include the troposphere in which all weather systems occur.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
have you^ even read part of the link i supplied??? i could post a bible of where this idea originated. just read the first few paragraphs. are you telling me you dont believe HAARP has effects on humans?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It doesn't have any effect on me

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well here's what the site dsays about weather midification:-

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. ... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased

?????????

I don't have a masters degree in nonsense gobbledegook. Anyone able to translate that?

In any case, it still doesn't answer the question of how can HAARP, which affects only the ionosphere, affect wind patterns in the troposphere?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Additionally, even a moderate hurricane has more energy that the entire US nuclear arsenal. It’s hard to imagine how HAARP could generate that much enerty.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Tiante
Additionally, even a moderate hurricane has more energy that the entire US nuclear arsenal. It’s hard to imagine how HAARP could generate that much enerty.

have you been living under a rock???!!! the us aresenal can blow the world to bits over and over even today.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Originally posted by El Tiante

have you been living under a rock???!!! the us aresenal can blow the world to bits over and over even today.

A different one than you've been living under

www.aoml.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ok then lets try a test run if your so sure of your self El Tiante, you stand in the target area of the HAARP, ill point it towards you and hit the red button. if you are not incinerated, you were right.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I thought it was pretty much established that HAARP existed and the interest of the US military is quite high to say the least.

It's one of the biggest out in the open secret weapon out there...

top topics

join