It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to skeptics: Why wouldn't there be a conspiracy to rule the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Part of the reason I felt compelled to join ATS was to put my own two cents in in order to refute threads posted by certain people who claim there is no NWO and that anyone who thinks there is, is a "conspiracy theorist." Thanks Jenka. Of course, I'm refering to the "Open challenge" thread posted recently. The guy who posted that thread was something else. Ignorance apparently truly is bliss. It never fails to cease to amaze me how naive some people are. They've obviously been watching too much of the Fox "news" channel.

There is a point to this thread, but I first briefly want to say that the idea of a group of international bankers conspiring to rule the world is NOT a "theory." I get tired of hearing the word conspiracy "theory." It IS an absolutely, conclusively, provable, incontravertable FACT beyond any shadow of any doubt whatsoever, FOR SURE!!

I would ask a skeptic that if there isn't a conspiracy to rule the world, why wouldn't there be? All a conspiracy is is when two or more people plot together to do evil. It certainly isn't as though all through history there haven't been people plotting together for personal gain in business, politics, the church, etc. Why wouldn't there be a NWO? Ruling the world is the natural culmination of any dictators grab for absolute power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutley. There have been plenty of examples of dictators all through history, from time immemorial that have wanted to rule the world! Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Nero, Caesar, Napolean, Mao, Stalin, Hitler. Why wouldn't there be a NWO?

I want to point to David Rockefellers memoirs, straight from the horses ass so to speak. You can find the link here www.nexusmagazine.com...
I would recommend reading the entire page (all 6 parts of it) but the part I want to draw peoples attention to is this.

After years of denying and ridiculing such charges, David Rockefeller has finally put an end to the speculation, making the following admission in Memoirs:
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

(emphisis mine)
You can buy the book here.
www.amazon.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.amazon.com...

I believe the above quote is on page 405

Also,I would say take a look at the executive orders. You can find them here.

www.cephas-library.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.cephas-library.com...

Seems pretty cut and dried to me, but I know there are still people who will still say "There's no NWO." It's really, really sad because if we could wake all the people up who don't think there's a NWO, there wouldn't be. Most of the people on this site notwithstanding, the American people as a whole are abysmally stupid and ignorant about how the world truly works. The NWO counts on their ignorance in order to exist.
Secrecy is by far their greatest weapon. The one thing a conspiracy cannot stand up to is exposure.

So here's my challenge to the skeptic. Instead of me proving to you there is a NWO, you prove to me there isn't.
Betcha can't do it. And no, that doesn't mean I'll believe there's a NWO no matter what you say. It means go under the asumption that conspiracies are as American as apple pie, do a little research, and you'll find that a "conspiracy theory" isn't quite as far fetched as what you may have initially thought. Think about it.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Chezz]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
How about this.. Instead of proving it DOES or does NOT exist why not just accept the fact that it cant be proved either way. I personally think that the NWO is a possiblility, but as the world turns and as digital information spreads faster than ever, its reasonable to think that it would be harder and harder for such secret orginisations to operate efficiently.

Granted, the american population on a whole is 'abysmaly stupid' as you so tritely put it but theres still plenty of smart Americans who dont let everything past them without inspecting it for deeper truths.

Besides, if there is a NWO why is it the Americans responsibility to confirm it? Arent you just as 'stupid' for having the same lack of evidence they do?

If the NWO exists lets just hope they have a plan to save the earth from our population crisis. Im rooting for bird flu or airborn ebola

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I just gave a bunch of evidence in my thread. Did you look at any of the links I posted? Did you read what David Rockefeller said in his book? The last thing I said in my post was that there would still be people who deny what's going on even it the face of incontravertable PROOF, and lo and behold, the first response I get. I think you've proved my whole point.

Yes it would be harder and harder for secret organizations to operate efficiently and that's why there not so secret anymore, but rather semi-secret, groups like the Bilderburgs, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commision, Club of Rome, Commitee of 300, etc. Most people have "heard" of the CFR or TC, but couldn't explain it's fuction. It's a semi-secret society.

It is getting harder for them to fuction in secret and they know people are waking up, but for the most part they don't care anymore. The NWO isn't really some sort of big secret anymore, to anyone who cares to investigate.

How's this for proof. Pull a dollar out of your pocket and look at the writing around the pyramid on the back side. What does it say?
Annuit Coeptus Novus Ordo Seclorum. What does it mean?
Annuit=Announcing
Coeptus=conception or birth
Novus=New
Ordo=order
Seclorum=secular or earthbound

The seal was put on the dollar in 1937 I believe.
They're literally anouncing the birth of the NWO on the back of the dollar bill. Any Latin-English dictionary will back me up on that.
What it literally means is "Announcing the birth of the New Order of the World." Check it out.

And also there is no "population crises". There are too many people on the earth for them to effectively control all of them, which is why they DO plan on wiping alot of people out, probably by Ebola since AIDS takes too long.
The "population crisis" is just another piece of propaganda, just like the "war on terror,drugs, crime, and poverty." You know what they say about wishing, sometime you get what you wish for. Are you gonna be the first one to "sacrifice" yourself to "save" mother earth?"

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Perhaps I should rephrase one thing in my initial thread. Instead of saying Americans, in general, are dumb, I should say PEOPLE, in general, are dumb. A PERSON (one person) generally, is rather smart, but PEOPLE, generally aren't.
Just look at any mob or riot

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It is sad to see people who can't accept the reality that the world is changing and history is repeating itself.

It's only logical that the 21st Century brings in an elevated form of corporate domination. There is a reason why books and movies with the 1984 influence are released. Time and time again.

Jenka's must be hard at work coming up with his great rebuttles. I can't believe how that guy thinks the IMF pressure to devalue the USD is bogus. That guy doesn't know his hand from his @r$e Seriously. The Iran crisis is boiling over tentions in the Middle East. Since the Patriot Act America has been living in a quasi police state. The police at this point only chooses to use this current level of force and lucky for now it's still fairly low key. Key word for now.

To the skeptics perhaps you will finially realise the police state when your rights are no longer. The Constitution is just a piece of paper in this age and this world is going off to war. It's just that simple.

The only reason why we have skeptics is because these people are afraid and they don't want to understand. Ignorance is not bliss. They are scared. Though its a liberating thing to realise we're still living in a modern form of slavery.

"...Fear. Thats what it is to be a slave..."

Blade Runner

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz
The "population crisis" is just another piece of propaganda, just like the "war on terror,drugs, crime, and poverty."

How is the population crisis propoganda? Granted it can be used as a means of propoganda in justifying murder but the crisis in itself of factually based mwillett.org...

You know what they say about wishing, sometime you get what you wish for. Are you gonna be the first one to "sacrifice" yourself to "save" mother earth?"

If its my time to go then what am I supposed to do about it .. All I can do is have faith that Im doing the right thing by advocating birth control and selective genocide focused at certain groups that dont participate in the effort to globalize the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Im doing the right thing by advocating birth control and selective genocide focused at certain groups that dont participate in the effort to globalize the world.

Let me understand you correctly. You're actually advocating genocide towards groups of people that don't take an active role in bringing about the NWO?
Anyone who doesn't participate in bringing about total slavery for the whole world should be killed? Or is it just some of the people who don't participate in bringing about total slavery for the whole world should be killed? Am I missing something? I can't believe you actually said that.

Also, I didn't say anything about "when it's your time to go," I said would you sacrifice yourself? In otherwords, would you kill yourself to save the earth? No? Just

certain groups that dont participate in the effort to globalize the world.

Right?
I've got a link for you. You'll like it, I promise.

Top Scientist Advocates Mass Culling 90% Of Human Population
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sorry, accidently posted that twice.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah I read that articule a while ago and I agree with it. I mean dont get me wrong, its not like im devoid of emotion or compassion for human beings but I think the survival of the world comes first regardless of what it takes.

If it takes the killing of 90 percent i think it would be in the worlds interest to make sure the right people are left over.. Who gets to decide? I dont know, fortunately for alot of people its not me but someone is going to have to make that decision and I hope its the right one, made by the right government.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
If its my time to go then what am I supposed to do about it .. All I can do is have faith that Im doing the right thing by advocating birth control and selective genocide focused at certain groups that dont participate in the effort to globalize the world.

It is your time to go, please help the over population problem by promptly and cleanly disposing of yourself. You may feel uncomfortable with that, but, since you are an advocate of genocide then it is your duty to follow through with the plan and remove yourself from the equation as quickly as possible.

No it is not for you to decide who lives or dies, that has already been decided and you have been selected for the first wave of self exterminations. The sooner you end your life, the greater the process of globalization can be completed and without all the messy wars and food riots.

Once you have completed this task, then the other 89.99999998% of the worlds population might take an example from your bravery and leap over the edge so to speak.

"JUST DO IT"

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Legalizer]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My main problem with the NWO and it's various incarnations is how totally incompetent they seem to be.

Given the time and money at their disposal I could have taken over the world, and had it all running smoothly to my grand design, decades ago. And I'm not even particularly clever.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

It is your time to go, please help the over population problem by promptly and cleanly disposing of yourself. You may feel uncomfortable with that, but, since you are an advocate of genocide then it is your duty to follow through with the plan and remove yourself from the equation as quickly as possible.

Obviously you missed the point.. Selective means that people she be picked on how progressive their mindsets are.. Being agnostic is the most progressive mindset for the world therefore I shouldnt die..

By asking me to die you obviously agree that there is a population problem and you want to see it fixed.. So if thats the case what makes you a better candidate for survival over me? The fact that I want to solve the problem doesnt mean i should go first, it means i should be saved since i have the right idea.

Who knows maybe one day i will be able to make such decisions..

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Legalizer-Bravo, couldn't have said it better myself

nephyx- I think he was being sarcastic (except for the fact that you should set the example for the rest of us by being the first to go)

Essan- the NWO only SEEMS to be incompetant. The truth is that they have de facto ruled the world for a long time now, but it isn't enough to enslave the population, they want the population to go WILLINGLY into slavery.

It's not enough to obey Big Brother, you must LOVE Big Brother.
It's one thing to hold a man in chains and force him to work without pay (slave)
It's another thing for him to WILLINGLY accept the same circumstances and that's what the NWO wants.

I.e.: I'll GLADLY give up my rights in exchange for more security.
It's far easier for the NWO to trick people into giving up their freedom voluntarily than it is to take it from them by force.
The incompetancy thing is part of that as people will eventually say that national governments are so incompetant that it's obviously about time we had a WORLD GOVERNMENT who can do things better. It sounds crazy I know, but that's how it's going to be. Believe me, the NWO knows EXACTLY what their doing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why wouldn't there be a conspiracy to rule the world?

Who woulld want the responsibilty?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As I said in my initial post

Ruling the world is the natural culmination of any dictators grab for absolute power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutley. There have been plenty of examples of dictators all through history, from time immemorial that have wanted to rule the world! Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Nero, Caesar, Napolean, Mao, Stalin, Hitler. Why wouldn't there be a NWO?

To answer your question, those are the people who would wnat the responsibility, but you can add George Bush 1 and 2, Tony Blair, David Rockefeller, Jacob Rothschild and the Anti-christ (who I think will come from the House of Windsor) to that list.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Obviously you missed the point.. Selective means that people she be picked on how progressive their mindsets are.. Being agnostic is the most progressive mindset for the world therefore I shouldnt die..

Sorry for you, but genocidal thinking is not progressive, its as old as the human species, after all we managed to wipe out other species that shared the earth with us during our evolution and continue to do so. Being Aethist is meaningless, in fact in a war situation, under torture a non religious person is more likely to give away information to the enemy and become sympathetic to their cause and even become a brain washed tool for their destructive ends. Therefore you have admitted your greater weakness.

By asking me to die you obviously agree that there is a population problem and you want to see it fixed..
You also fail to see sarcasm when it slaps you silly, the mentally near sighted should be removed from the life equation immediately.

Originally posted by nephyx[/i
So if thats the case what makes you a better candidate for survival over me? The fact that I want to solve the problem doesnt mean i should go first, it means i should be saved since i have the right idea.

Simple, I came to and stated the decision that your life is less valueable than mine before you did, therefore I'm more evolved and have faster mental reflexes than you.
In a knife fight that would equate to your intestines dragging on the floor as your vision blurred and your life faded away, in a dictatorship that would amount to you being dragged out of your bed, thrown out of the window, dragged of the street and thrown into the back of the Soylent Green Mobile, with a hammer to the head for good measure.

Who knows maybe one day i will be able to make such decisions..
Therein lies the problem, you are too slow and short sighted to make those decisions, so before you mess up the Great Work, move out of the way.

Before I have to maintain this craziness, I just want to say if I could replace 90% of the world's population with Cannabis Plants I would in a heart beat.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just as Bigfoot con-artists have failed to produce a dead Bigfoot specimen, NWO conspiracy-concoctors have failed to produce tangible evidence of a plot.

NWO fiction writers like David Icke make many assumptions and indirect conclusions, but never offers material of real substance. I feel that NWO conspiracy theorists actually have done themselves many disservices in the past by faking reports, like the Commander X hoax.

If there is an NWO plot, and there is a rebel faction against them, this rebel faction needs to intercept real reports and files that prove sinister motives and actions.

So far all people who claim to be "on the inside" and "leak information" have proven to be fakes. How? Well, if the information that they possessed were ever to be divulged publicly, they would be killed, according to them. David Icke, however, publicly divulges this "insider information" in books and on cheesy late-night radio talk shows. He has not been killed. Why not? Of course, NWO theorists always have an answer: the NWO lets him publish stuff, and then they try to discredit him to make the whole notion of the NWO look stupid. Of course, if David Icke WAS killed, then NWO theorists would just say the NWO did it.

So...
If David Icke doesn't get killed, then it's because the NWO is letting him live.
If David Icke DOES get killed, then it's because the NWO wanted him dead.

Anyway, there is no PROOF of an NWO plot. None. Should we try to PROVE that it doesn't exist? That's ridiculous. That's like saying "prove that you DIDN'T kill this man." Proposterous.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz
I would ask a skeptic that if there isn't a conspiracy to rule the world, why wouldn't there be?

Oh, I have no doubt that there are 2 or 3 or a dozen people who would want to rule the world. What I DO doubt is that they have any real power.

There have been plenty of examples of dictators all through history, from time immemorial that have wanted to rule the world! Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Nero, Caesar, Napolean, Mao, Stalin, Hitler. Why wouldn't there be a NWO?

Okay. Let's put them all on the planet at the same point in history. Now... how do you think that Nero (who believed himself a god) and Alexander (ditto) and Caesar (who wanted Rome to rule the entire Earth) would get along? Do you think a "god" is going to want to kowtow and compromise with a man (Caesar) or a foreigner (Hitler, Alexander, Napoleon Mao?) Do you think that the man with the most powerful army of his time wants to share power with a lesser country?

If there's another country with equal power, do you really think that a dictator wants to split "fair and square"? Do you think that a psycho (Nero) or a racist bigot (pick your favorite, there) is going to want to share with a "lesser race"?

I don't see it.

Nor do I see countries operating in concert unless it's in BOTH interests.

I haven't seen any wealthy men (including Gates) arranging much outside their own countries and friendly countries. I haven't noticed the Rockefellers making any inroads into North Korea, as an example.

Since the 1700's, they haven't managed to:
* put one single leader over the entire world
* put the world under a single set of laws
* turn the globe into a theocracy of a particular religion OR an oligarchy
* keep any country free of revolutions, invasions, terrorism, civil wars.
* induce genocide to wipe out completely all but one race or one religion

...etc, etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I will ask you.....

Why wouldnt there be leprechauns riding unicorns in the merry old land of OZ? Can you PROVE that there isnt?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I will ask you.....

Why wouldnt there be leprechauns riding unicorns in the merry old land of OZ? Can you PROVE that there isnt?

Related to leprachauns, I found this video about sightings in South Central LA.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

"Could have been a creackhead that got hold to the wrong stuff"

Hilarious

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join