It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cave Dope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yet again today I kept hearing from Bush that we are on the hunt. If that was the case then Osama and the rest of his jerk squad would be dead or caught, right? Because we'd be in N. PAKISTAN doing exactly that: Hunting and killing those two-bit-nut-bolts right? Hello? Anybody out there? If so please let Bush know that OSAMA is on a LAMA somewhere in Northern Pakistan....ok? By the way, when are the illegals going to make that damn fence to keep them out?! I'm getting tired of this BS.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I know, me too. This Bush crap gets old really fast. If he really wanted to find Osama I'm sure he could. "Osama".

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That is what irritates me about Bush more than most things........you dont start another fight till you finnish kicking the butt on the man in front of you. He is making the same mistake Hitler did, fighting on too many fronts.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If the Hitler part is true then what does that make us? Nazis? We can easily take on this whole planet if need be, we have been preparing for a war with the USSR, CHINA, N.KOREA, EASTERN GERMANY, YUGOSLAVIA, POLAND and on and on I really could go. The WARSAW PACT for short. Take my word for it, people forgot all too soon how MEAN this country can get. You think Hitler was mean? We were so mean we burned up Dresden and any other building standing up in Germany. Two very MEAN a-bombs taught JAPAN a lesson as well. Nobody has seen America at even 20% mean yet.

top topics

join