It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia signs up to New World Order in exhange of paying off it's debt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As an Australian Im as patriotic as the next bloke about my country and was glad to hear that we managed to pay off all our debt, even thou it's stinging us every day via double taxes on our fuel, large income taxes, Government Sales Taxes on all products and everywhere you turn everything is bloody taxed!

I came across this article which if true really scares the crap out of me and sort of explains alot about where this country is heading and why. It also backs up one of my previous post titled "Australia - prostitute of the world!".

The link is here www.rense.com...

Heres a small quote from the article -

www.rense.com...
We do know from past history, that all around the world any country who manages to pull off this virtual magician's trick has done so by jumping in bed with the world bank (IMF.) Many would call it "making a deal with the devil.

Former chief economist and senior VP for the world bank Joseph Stiglitz [1] resigned in shock when he read IMF internal documents. Stiglitz learned that the IMF will forgive a country's debt, but only if that country's leaders agree to allow the IMF blow out that country's economy, starve people to death if required and allow installation of an IMF puppet government. If they don't agree to the globalist takeover, they will suffer the same fate as Argentina did with chaos erupting in the streets. In many ways, this just a bigger and slightly more aggressive version of the plan venture capitalists use on small companies.

We do not know (and may never know) are what back-room deals may have been made with the IMF to give Australia the unheard of ability to have a positive trade in a deficit-based world. For now, this doesn't appear to be the case behind their economic recovery.

It continues on via our treasurer Costello saying that this year a new tax system will be introduced (read higher charging). How much money do they want to bleed of the people and who else other than the Americans is the Australian government willing to shaft in order to monopolise their trade.

What do you all think about this?

All comments for and against will be appreciated.

Melbourne_Militia

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2006-4-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Jeez, that is very interesting. This is the first I've heard of it.
'Deal with the devil,' huh? The IMF has been known to be just a bit, well, you know; but is it really in line with the NWO? I dont know all that much about the new world order, but since the bank has such a global influence I'd say yes, I suppose. What isnt the NWO in?

If the answer to that is 'not much,' then signing this deal probably only served to bring the NWO's influence in Australia into the informed public's eye. How much do we import/export? Everything from coal to uranium. I seriously doubt the IMF would be the first handhold they've got in Aus.

also, mineswell say it somewhere: GO BOMBERS! kick those maggies to perth and back. Looove to see Eddies expression.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
G'day all,

Just today, primeminister John Howard announced that he would be implementing the introductionm of the Smart Card. Based upon the idea of an Australia Card some 15 years ago or so he says it would not be an I.D card even thou it shall carry all your personal records, medical, whether you are an organ donor, your medicare number and stated that anyone wishing to claim any sort of government welfare benefits will not be able to do so without the use of this card. This card also has an RFID chip in it which will hold the data, including your image, but as the primeminister say, it will not hold your fingerprints "at this stage".

Meaning that it has the potential to do so aswell as other personal data.

Here is a link to a report by the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commisions report which was written in 1995 on the implications of having a smart card in the community.

www.privacy.gov.au...

heres an ABC news report on the introduction of the smart card

www.abc.net.au...

This is all leading me to beleive that Australia is at the forefront in the NWO agenda and the NWO is trying to expand its foothold in this country considerably and to make it an example for other nations to follow.

The smart card RFID is the first step, the foundation for an expanded use of the RFID chip, which would take us to the point where we will not be able to go anywhere, have access to anything, or be able to pay for anything without the new improved RFID government I.D card.

IF THIS ISNT THE FIRST SIGN OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF " THE MARK OF THE BEAST ' THEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS!

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
thanks 'mate'

I think it is a little pre emptive....

but we will just have to wait & see....

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hey Melbourne_Militia

I had time to read but no time to discuss atm just thought id say very interesting thread indeed, I will post my thoughts in the next day.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
G'day all,

Mate, it just keeps getting better! Where will it end? First of all, our prime-minister sells Australia out by getting the IMF World Bank to write off all our debt in exchange for New World Order Membership, then the prime-minister introduces smart cards which are really RFID integrated I.D cards which wont allow you to receive any sort of welfare benefits unless you have one, with all your personal data installed in it, including Bio-Metric image of yourself and as stated by the minister, the possibility of fingerprints at a later stage!

Hey, why stop there, lets just put our DNA code on it too, and while we're at it, lets integrate it with Mastercard and our bank accounts and really get this "Mark of the Beast" working and shafting the public 100% !

Add to this the toughest anti-terror laws in the west (and dont forget thjat Australia hasnt even had a terrorist attack on it's soil, or any irrefutable evidence to prove anyone was in the final stages of planning one, dont worry bout the hype on TV about the muslim suspects arrested, that was just show for the cameras and to keepo the public guessing), add aswell harsh industrial relations laws that will become extreme if the priminister wins the next elections, stated by bothe himself and the industrial relations minister.

Now what I am coming too is the final straw for me when it is enacted. In my eyes, the final step of a desperate leader before installing his full dictatorship upon the people is TO DISARM ALL THE CITIZENS OF THE LAND !!!!!!!

heres a news story hot off ther press -

www.smh.com.au...

What John Howard is trying to do is to ban semi-automatic pistols (of which I agree with) because there is no need for them on the street and you arent gonna go hunting with a pistol are you? The prim-minister is scared of as he quoted " some of the pistol shooters out there in the public are more well armed than the police are!".

Now where this gets ridiculous is that he stated today on the radio in an interview, "I beleive that no-body out there in the community should have a gun, unless they need it for work, are a farmer of work for the defence force or security".

This means that every law abiding citizen out there with a registered rifle who uses it occassionally for hunting or sporting shooting at the local rifle range will have their rifle confiscated. There have hardly been any crimes in rcent memory that have been committed by a registered rifle. Everyone knows that if your gonna commit a crime or kill someone you will use an unregistered untraceable gun.

By taking the guns of the public, you eliminate the last point of resistance for any totalitarian regime planning on pushing through laws that they know the public will rise up against. This is the only reson this is occuring, eliminate the last form of resistance - the public - and you can do whatever you want in parliament because then only your police have guns and the public have shovels and picks.

Something is brewing on the Australian Political landscape and I for one dont like the smell that is beginning to waft through the air. One thing our leaders should never ever forget is stated in my signiture, and many have encountered it the hard way in the past for they havnt heeded the lessons of history!

Melbourne_Militia

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Screw the NWO and whoever signed up for Australia. Why should the gov't tax it's people (us) yet it's capable of paying off the debt it has without taxing. Hell! These fools should get the f**K outta this planet! Let all those sons-of-a-bitch planning for the NWO go and f**k themselves.

new topics

top topics

join