It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Price Rise was Fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a few of the big fish made billions from the hoax price rise of oil.

they deliberately increased the price of gas inorder to rip off the american public.

people have been fooled into paying a lot more than they have to.

there was no threat of oil shortage.

now the senate demands a full investigation into who made billions of dollars.

oil price

[edit on 24-4-2006 by mr conspiracy]

apc

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sheesh the Dem's just can't make up their minds. They're all about higher fuel prices to reduce usage. Then they want to push for investigations into why the prices are so high. Next they'll want more money. And then they'll want more money. And after that, they'll probably ask for more money.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What's ALSO a fake here in the US is the absence of Carburators being used right now in the UK that get anywhere from 50 to 70MPG...

Any wonder that Exon and family posted a 36 Billion Dollar profit on stealing from us each year?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarLord
What's ALSO a fake here in the US is the absence of Carburators being used right now in the UK that get anywhere from 50 to 70MPG...

Any wonder that Exon and family posted a 36 Billion Dollar profit on stealing from us each year? [/quot]

We haven't used carburators for about 15 years now it is all fuel injected.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Any wonder that Exon and family posted a 36 Billion Dollar profit on stealing from us each year? [/quot]

We haven't used carburators for about 15 years now it is all fuel injected.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good to point out not using carburators anymore as fuel injection is more eficient. OK, so world market oil supply causes price adjustments, but this is overboard. No, smacks of Enron etal manipulation of California energy supply. Kerry's tax to cut down on use (what Europe does) would at least ensure money returned to Americans and not in oil company coffers.
A few years ago, grain suppliers decided that Americans spent less % of household budget on food as other countries, and, by golly, that had to stop. Notice when a box of cereal started to cost more than the minimum wage, that the rise in price was throttled back.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sorry on the nomenclature mistake. Same difference, the fuel injection in the US does not get 50 to 70 MPG

[edit on 25-4-2006 by StarLord]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post. My BMW 535I on a good day gets low 30's MPG. Is this a conspiracy or what?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sorry for the double post. My BMW 535I on a good day gets low 30's MPG. Is this a conspiracy or what?

My Jeep gets about 33 MPG. I don't understand where the conspiracy is. Are you saying that the US auto mfgrs. have the ability to include fuel injectors that give better MPG?

apc

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy to (try to) have cleaner air. Better emissions = worse mileage.

A few years ago, grain suppliers decided that Americans spent less % of household budget on food as other countries, and, by golly, that had to stop.

Actually there was a major drought that wreaked havoc on the wheat industry. It has yet to make a full recovery, and there hasn't been a $0.69 loaf of bread since.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, wheat drought 1996? What I was told by a member of the agricultural community was that, not the wheat farmer but international marketers like Cargill decided Americans weren't spending as much as other countries. Farm value did not increase as much as market value for the box of cereal in 1995.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

My Jeep gets about 33 MPG. I don't understand where the conspiracy is. Are you saying that the US auto mfgrs. have the ability to include fuel injectors that give better MPG?

Darkelf, a friend in the UK sent me this link for starters,, see what you think:

www.kennedysdynotune.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
StarLord, save your money and buy gas. '
' The device is not a carburator and maybe maybe gets only slightly better fuel economy. The 1977 Honda Civic got 50mpg, but at what price more gas mileage--small size & engine, light weight metal & plastic. Keeping ones car in proper running condition can do a lot for keeping up fuel economy.

new topics

top topics

join