It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE READ (In Need Of Help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dear Members of ATS,
Myself and other members family have been inflicted with a diblitating illness which has has basically destroyed our lifes.The CDC denies this disease exists whial other members of the government addmit that it is being used as a bioweapon. I feel that the best way I can help my family is by finding out what the goverment is trying to hide. I will not get into much about this disease until someone comes forward who thinks they can help.

P.S. I am in the Philadelphia aera so if any of you know of someone around there who could be of assistance that would be very helpful as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry. You say you won't tell us more about the disease until some one comes forward who thinks they can help you. How can that happen without you giving more information?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am not at all sure how many medical professionals are on ATS, but that is not really what you are looking for? You want information on biological weapons programs, right?

What people in the government admitted that you have been infected with a weapon? It seems very odd that they would say that. The people the public are able to contact should have no knowledge of weapons programs.

Did they say that it was a U.S. initiated program? Or did they hint that you have been infected by a disease manufactured in another nation?

Apparently, the United States is currently involved in 'extensive defence research,' which, taken at the surface, you would expect would not include offensive weapons, ones that could hurt you (unless some unrefined antibodies were accidentally released).

But looking around, you begin to see terms such as offensively oriented 'biodefence', covert biological programs were too sensitive to reveal more, and projects run by the CIA.

A program run by the Defence Threat Reduction Agency to see if it was possible for terrorists to build a bioweapons plant from scratch actually produced weapons grade bacterial spores.

I know almost nothing about biological weapons and the development programs associated with them, so I really should not post here, but there is a little bit of information. I'm sure there are many more people lurking around here that could provide info on what the U.S. has been doing since they refused to sign the Biological Weapons Convention treaty.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think I can help, but I'd need some more information.

How'd you find out that you were infected? How'd you find out that it was the CDC as opposed to some.....other....programs? What are the symptoms? What do you think you need to do to 'correct' it? I would urge you to not do anything to correct it, at the moment, the effects of some things are difficult to predict.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
you really need to supply more info instead of playing guess the problem, if you want people to help you.

do you have anything to do with firefighting or the paramedics by any chance?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Searcher, I have to agree with Val on this, how can someone even begin to help you without some more knowlegde of what were helping you with. There are lots of people here at ATS who may be able to offer assistance, but then again they need to know what they are assisting with. You have to give us some sort of idea what we might be dealing with.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just a question here...
are you sure that this is a bioweapon? If so, wouldn't it already have killed some of those affected (becasue that is what they are supposed to do)?

Is this perhaps a minor form of the weapon, used for testing?

also: does this involve stringy fuzz that emerges from the skin?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There are a number of reports on these new research findings at the USA-Today web site. Many more soldiers in the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict than previously known are at risk for undiagnosed brain trauma after serving in areas near the explosion of IEDs (improvised explosive devices). Importantly, soldiers who suffer concussion-type injuries from being too close to IED ignition don't always remember those events. And even worse, military doctors don't always receive full information on the trauma histories of the soldiers they are trying to care for. Here is that link:

www.usatoday.com...

The following day, USA Today included a Pentagon response which refused to comment on the potential total number of brain trauma problems among Coalition soldiers who are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

join