It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water is ufo fuel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I saw a ufo files episode on the history chaneel and it was about ufos in Puerto Rico that creat small water cyclones by sucking up water. It also said that Columbus might have recorded a sighting of this.

Any1 got pics of it or columbuses sighting?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have not seen this episode, but I highly doubt you will get any pics of the Columbus sighting, as camera's had not been invented yet
Maybe a sketch though.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I saw that program. That picture was taken during the Gulf Breeze incidents way back. Those photos have pretty much been discredited if I remember correctly. I liked that episode but I was disappointed that they included the Gulf Breeze stuff.

Anyway...UFOs sucking up water doesn't neccesarily mean it's using the water as fuel. Maybe they're just restocking their water supplies. Any lifeform the least bit similar to those on Earth is going to need water to survive, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViriiGuy
I have not seen this episode, but I highly doubt you will get any pics of the Columbus sighting, as camera's had not been invented yet
Maybe a sketch though.

no i mean like a pic of his diary entry.

There is a video and a picture of this phenomenon. The video barely shows the ufo, it is a speck. The pic is bigger but the ufo seems to blend with the backround and it is hard to see without the water spout.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No, "UFOs" do not use water as a fuel source. UFOs actually use an element that is not listed on your Periodic Table because its primary component is not expressed in "normal" spacetime, but in associated linked dimensions. The reason your Periodic Table looks so patchwork is because you haven't yet developed the ability to detect and measure the trans-dimensional elements that fill it out.

Use of this element allows UFOs to move - sideways - through space, bypassing many of the usual limitations associated with it. Consider your "Left Hand Rule" regarding electrical coils but translate it into a 9-dimensional framework. The shortest distance between points "A" and "B" becomes something other than a straight line.

But no, water has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire preceeding post]

ahhh, yes i remember. The government has it too because the aliens gave it too them. It's said to be element 115.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure about oxygen but hydrogen is everywhere in out universe. I dont think it would be to hard for an advanced alien race to comine the two.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daneel Olivaw
No, "UFOs" do not use water as a fuel source. UFOs actually use an element that is not listed on your Periodic Table because its primary component is not expressed in "normal" spacetime, but in associated linked dimensions. The reason your Periodic Table looks so patchwork is because you haven't yet developed the ability to detect and measure the trans-dimensional elements that fill it out.

Use of this element allows UFOs to move - sideways - through space, bypassing many of the usual limitations associated with it. Consider your "Left Hand Rule" regarding electrical coils but translate it into a 9-dimensional framework. The shortest distance between points "A" and "B" becomes something other than a straight line.

But no, water has nothing to do with it.

OK.

I am assuming that you are some sort of Alien who likes to visit internet forums on your day off? I say this as you refer to the periodic table as "your periodic table".

If you are, would you care to elaborate more on this element and how it fits into a 9 dimensional framework? How is it obtained, controlled, stored and used in whatever "engine" you guys have on board? Some elaboration on the "engine" itself would be interesting too, if you wouldn't mind.

Also, a brief explanation on how to achieve super-luminal velocities (relative to our own dimension, of course) using this inter-dimensional fuel, or, if I am barking up the wrong tree, could you describe what is the shortest distance between A and B if not a straight line (obviously within the context of the 9 dimensions you mentioned)?

EDIT: Please don't palm me off with "you bend space etc" or the paper analogy. I want specifics, seeing as you seem to be in the know.

[edit on 24/4/06 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I saw that program. That picture was taken during the Gulf Breeze incidents way back. Those photos have pretty much been discredited if I remember correctly. I liked that episode but I was disappointed that they included the Gulf Breeze stuff.

If it's the multi-lobed craft over the water with the spout sticking down apparently into the water, then no, those have not been positively discredited. Nor the same craft seen with the F-15 jet, as well over Gulf Breeze. They remain unknowns.

Now if youre talking the classic Walters craft, thats a different story, but thats not to say theyre faked....however Walters did shoot the sequence listed above as well. They are a completely different senario then the classic Walters "top"

I have held those original photos in my hands, and they are highly interesting. You'd be surprised how small the actual area on the photo where the craft is, and how it's framed. The detail level and blur were perfect to a distant object. There's not much more I can say, other then they appeared to be very serious photos, however I was not able to study them at length. To date, I have never seen better. I have also seen video of the single version of those craft, shot by many residents, which exibited ridiculous flight characteristics. To my knowledge they have never been made public.

Gulf Breeze did not start or end with Ed Walters, nor the military. In my opinion it's gotten quite a negative view in years past, one not always deserved. I have personally been there several times, and seen and felt some truly wierd stuff. Did you know they have pinpoint tremors there? Truly disorienting.

If youre interested in Gulf BReeze, before Ed Walters, I wrote a short piece years ago for Parascope, seen here:
www.parascope.com...

[edit on 24-4-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z
I saw a ufo files episode on the history chaneel and it was about ufos in Puerto Rico that creat small water cyclones by sucking up water. It also said that Columbus might have recorded a sighting of this.
Any1 got pics of it or columbuses sighting?

There is a documentary called "OZ Encounters - UFO's In Australia 1997". There was a mass ufo sighting (equivelent to the one in mexico city) over australia. I had never heard about it previously, but it sparked my intrest because of exactly what you said above. The ufo flew over a city and parked itself over a lake or cove, i couldnt figure out if it was attached to the ocean or not (ill explain below). The UFO reports said that it had several beams of light eminating from the bottom of it. Houses close to the waters edge reported hearing the sound of water being sucked up into the space craft, or the sound of running water. After the lights went away it hovered for a brief time and shot water out of the craft back into the lake.

I don't really want to go into my beliefs about ufos. I highly doubt any of you care anyway. I would say some of them probably are genuinely from outerspace. However i believe the large portion of them are experimental aircraft or secret aircraft. The nazis were testing UFOS using BMW V-12 gasoline engines back in WW2.

Anyway, regardless... I started thinking about, what would be in the water that they could possibly want? The only conclusion i could come to, was that they were actually extracting deturium (if it was sea water) from the water. If this is the case, they could use deturium - deturium fusion reactions to generate power. Just a thought.

Anyway, I have that documentary and can let some of you guys download it. I only have 75k/s upload capacity and the video is 751MB. So it would take some time. Send me a PM if you're intrested.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
stumason, I was going to say the same thing. He might be a alien robot or something.

Anyway, don't aliens in some base like dulace use water because they can break it down to hydrogen. Its a plentafull source of energy, more potent then most other fuels I think.

Not saying that is the fuel of spacecraft, fuel for a population or a spacecraft are probably different, neh.

But large pillars of water can be explained by typhoons (if I remember the name of the storm right), which are a phenomon on themselves. But could allways have both neh.

If you saw a pillar of water ahead of you in a boat reaching to the sky, you would be like 'wtf this is unreal'.

I think it would be hard to use something for a fuel that is very rare, mabey a catalist. Unless a few atoms go a long way.

If you go to a volcano , checking out the flying rocks spewing out how much of it is this element x? One percent of one percent?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz_psyker
Anyway, don't aliens in some base like dulace use water because they can break it down to hydrogen. Its a plentafull source of energy, more potent then most other fuels I think.

I thought about this aswell, the amount of energy required to split the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms is the same amount of eletricity gained from reactions off of hydrogen. However, hydrogen fusion would provide vast amounts of energy. The only problem is, you need a source of artificial gravity to power the fusion reaction (as the reaction requires huge amounts of pressure). This is how i came to the thought that it was most likely deterium being extracted from the water (if it was sea water). Also, if the craft was extracting hydrogen it wouldnt have shot water back into the lake. It would have released pure oxygen.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, the liquid sample Walters collected from a alledged UFO landing spot, the liquid bubbled with no heat. It was taken for analysis, the result?

Seawater.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsensel
However, hydrogen fusion would provide vast amounts of energy. The only problem is, you need a source of artificial gravity to power the fusion reaction (as the reaction requires huge amounts of pressure).

Erm, slightly off cue there chap. Fusion doesn't require "artfical gravity". We're pretty close to a sustainable fusion reactor ourselves using an electro-magentic torus. Not really artifical gravity.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The reason your Periodic Table looks so patchwork is because you haven't yet developed the ability to detect and measure the trans-dimensional elements that fill it out.

"Our" periodic table? Is this just a slip of the tongue....or are you claiming to be an Alien?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

ahhh, yes i remember. The government has it too because the aliens gave it too them. It's said to be element 115.

Not exactly. Element 115 is an unstable manufactured element. I'm talking about naturally occurring transdimensional elements. Not all of them. Just the ones that can generate fields large and strong enough to jet normal matter through isospace.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I did see a different episode on the History Channel about a UFO that was spotted sucking up water somewhere in New England. I don't know exactly where, I forgot.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Not exactly. Element 115 is an unstable manufactured element. I'm talking about naturally occurring transdimensional elements. Not all of them. Just the ones that can generate fields large and strong enough to jet normal matter through isospace.

Look, as I asked you above, can you actually eleaborate on this or are you just lying? It's one or the other mate.

What is isospace? What other naturally occuring transdimenional elements? How do you harness them? Store them?

Please, if your telling the truth, then share.

If your just some nut living a fantasy life where you believe you`re the Crown Prince of Planet Olaf and you came to earth looking for your long lost pet, Mungo the Space Chicken, then don't bother posting at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It would go a long way in proving your credibility if you would answer my question.

I will repeat it.....

Was that a slip of the tongue or are you claiming you are not one of "us"? If so who/what are you?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire preceeding post]

I asked him yesterday, Amuk and he appears to have conveniently ignored the question. Would like to believe he knows what he is talking about, but I doubt he does.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join