It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former German Minister Says Building 7 Used To Run 9/11 Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The claim about a 9/11 conspiracy this time comes from a ex-parlamentary german known for his background in intelligence. This is another strong voice that is being add to the crowd of journalists, researchers, investigators, analysts etc in regard of what happened in September 11th 2001.
From his postion as a ex member of Bundestag Andreas von Bülow is convinced that 9/11 was orchestrated by the highest levels of US intelligence agencies. In expressin his view Bülow strongly believe that a small group within CIA collaborated with Saudis and Pakistani Intelligence to prepare the 9/11 event.

www.infowars.com
Former Helmut Schmidt cabinet member, 25-year German Parliamentarian and global intelligence expert Andreas Von Bülow says that the 9/11 attack was run by the highest levels of the US intelligence apparatus using WTC Building 7 as a command bunker which was later demolished in order to destroy the crime scene.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, Von Bülow said that "the official story is so wrong, it must be an inside job."

Von Bülow discussed the special software programs that allow the CIA to track suspicious stock market movements in real time. Record put options placed on United and American Airlines in the week before 9/11, a speculation that the stock would crash, clearly indicated inside foreknowledge of the impending attack.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

We've heard and read alot of things about 9/11 conspiracy, few convincing and few not. But this claim that comes from a person with the background like Bülow is something that shouldn't be taken so easy.
Probably we don't need another "voice" in support of the 9/11 story and to repeat things that we already know but in this case I'm not talking about a common conspiracy buff, I'm talking about a politician and respected figure in german politics. A person who has knowledge in intelligence due to his position in the past as a member of parliamentary intelligence committee.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
9-11 was an inside job. Be sure of it.

There's no way our security apparatus could have failed us like that. Without some inside chink in our armor. We have the finest fighting force the world has ever seen. Do any of you really believe that 12 cave-dwelling terrorists could have pulled off such a high-speed operation? I don't. Not for a minute.

Our apparatus was fooled by a training mission that was going on the morning of 9-11.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigEasy
9-11 was an inside job. Be sure of it.

There's no way our security apparatus could have failed us like that. Without some inside chink in our armor. We have the finest fighting force the world has ever seen. Do any of you really believe that 12 cave-dwelling terrorists could have pulled off such a high-speed operation? I don't. Not for a minute.

Our apparatus was fooled by a training mission that was going on the morning of 9-11.

now if that isnt arogant i dont know what is....

I can believe it happened because it was an UNCONVENTIONAL attack!...........

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Then you're an easy customer.

What part of what I said was ignorant?

I can't wait to hear this.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Using WTC 7 as a base of ops to plant and detonate the explosives that brought down WTC 1 & 2 makes perfect sense to me.

Fly the planes into the towers to create the diversion, then send in the demo teams wearing emergency services get-ups, fire and police uniforms, the perfect disguise, having pre-placed the charges, remember FEMA was there the night before for the disaster drill, or whatever, all they needed to do was check the wiring and maybe attach the detonators, then back to the command post at WTC 7 to send the signal or ensure the det cord did its job, and bring down the building when they were finished to destroy any remaining evidence.

Whala, Tada, and off they go to blame AQ and start another world war.

new topics

top topics

join