It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story with a question, Im looking for answers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. I think you are going down the right path, you seem to be following your own heart, God gave you this gift, so God knows that you will know what to do with it and how you will use it, just trust yourself and your gut. I do not have much to tell you, but if I were you I would try to strengthen your clairvoyance ability, treat it like a muscle. I can only guess that a good exerice would try to do a reading on a friend, try to sense what anything about them in a calm atmosphere. On the remote viewing I would try the old card trick as a exercise, what I mean is have a friend hold up a card while your eyes are closed and tell him/her what the card is. Something else you might consider is researching other psychic abilities and/or paranormal abilities, I would suggest you 1st check into astral project. This is about all the advise that I have right now, but I think that you are off to a great start, have a great journey and always remember to show your love through your gift.

Cortara

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Cortara pretty muched wrapped it up
Good job.

Mindproject, follow Cortara's advice, they are valid.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
very interesting

I hope you continue posting

this stuff kinda reminds me of

" ONE STEP BEYOND "

a 60's psychic type series on TV

there is more to life than what the WEST

likes to propagandize to the typical uninformed

baseball / basketball fans

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mindproject

i've been actively involved in researching the pathophysiology of precognition. I have personally been able to prove that precognition exist with odds to chance being "infinity" - so, i understand that we all share this ability - but, the most important factor involved in the willful function of this sense is belief !!! nothing is more important !!! hypnosis will help bring this ability out - but, traditional hypnosis doesn't work for me - i have to lie down and listen to my favorite music allowing myself to gently drift out of my body - ie. - imagining that i'm on stage playing to a sold out audience in a big arena. when i'm in this state of hypnosis, my wife knows that she cannot disturb me unless the house is on fire !!! just a gentle nudge will make me jump out of my skin !!!!! It's just like someone scarring you during the intense part of a frightening movie. i have more advanced information that i am not allowed to share st this time - but, follow my advice regarding the belief factor and your own personal way to hypnosis. good luck - i will be thinking of you and hope to hear back from you with further success!!!

my email is barnarddouglas@ymail.com

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It sounds to me as if the Lord has given you a gift.

The Bible says that in the end times there would be those with gifts, who could foretell things.

You can't force yourself onto people, just be as caring as you can, and go with your gut, you seem to be doing just fine.

I'd be careful about sharing this info, because the jealous will try to use it against you if they hear of it.

Too bad he never came back to the thread!!!!!

I hope he's ok.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by toasted]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join