It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story with a question, Im looking for answers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ever since I was a younger boy, for I am only 18, I have experienced things that have brought me to question the type of abilities that I withhold. I see things that I sometimes cannot explain, and I precieve unfortunate events hours and sometimes days before they happen. Usually it comes to me in a dream, but since Ive been practicing I can see something happening just hours before it comes to reality. I currently use this ability and I want some more insight in hope to one day fully understand the real meaning of what it is that I experience.

I am going to give a recent account of what has happened, and maybe someone knowledgable can give me more information about the type of mind that I have.

Me and my buddys drink on the weekends.. plain and simple, we drink to have fun, but one night I decided I wasnt going to drink. It had to come to me the morning of a friday, my mind told me I shouldnt drink, and I wasnt really sure why. After a night of hanging out at one of my girlfriends house I decided Id go home and catch some shut eye. As I fell asleep I went into something of a trance and I blacked out. As I slept I had a dream that I still remember vividly to this day. I was at a party, with all the friends I love and care for, and one of my friends, Ill call her lexus.. Was In some type of extreme emotional discomfort, to say the least she seemed to be dieing, and I was very scared. She was sobing and shaking, violently to the point that not even her own boyfriend could comfort her.
I woke up in a burst, it was saturday morning.

And it hit me, I had this high sence that something in the future was going to go astray, that one of my friends, be it lexus or anyone else was going to be fighting for their life. I imagined it as me being to only person to help them in their time of need.

So I made a pact with myself, that be it a year or a day I was not going to drink or party until this event occured. So I started my daily activities waiting for the the night of fun my friends had been preparing.
It started out in front of my house, at least 15 people had shown up and we just kind of gathered a circle of chairs around the hookah and began the night, beer was being passed around and sure enough everyone was plastered withing the hour. Everyone except for me and lexus.

Things were going fine until lexus gave me a nudge and explained that she had to use the restroom. I could see something wasn't right with her, she seemed very confused as if she were not on earth, her eyes were glazed and she seemed disoriented. So I showed her to the restroom, and waited for her on the couch. As she came out she walked by me as if I wasnt there, so I called to her. And it took her like 30 seconds to turn in response, I ask if she was ok, but see told me she felt like she was having some wierd out of body experience.

We sat down on the the trampoline for about 5 minutes talking about how she was feeling and her experience just did not seem right to me. It wasnt long before we were out with the group again and she was sitting in the chair with her head in her lap. Many people had left and it was just me and a few of our closest friends, who were mind you drunk to the point of no return.

Suddenly lexus stood up and began to walk to her car. This is what hit me. I was just like, "where are you going." She said she wanted to go home, but she wasnt herself at all, this just was not like lexus. She turned around and began walking to her car, so I called for her to come back to me. So she did, and I gave her a hug. She just turned around and began walking away again, I ask her again to come back to me, and she mindlessly walked back. We repeated this about five times, she'd walk away Id call her back, shed walk away again. The last time she came to me she said she was going home and that she was fine. I wasn't very convinced but she seemed to be ok at this point, so I went and sat down.

As I sat down to watch her get into her car was when things went extremely wrong. She opened her car door and as she did this she fell to the ground, out cold. She passed out and remained unconcious for at least 45 seconds. I felt her faint pulse and she was freezing, she didnt know where she was or what was happeneing. She began to tremor and shake violently. At this point the drunkards had noticed what was going on and were scared to say the least, lexus could not move and we were afraid something very serious was happening to her. I carried her into my house and the rest began to talk to her, but she was unresponsive. I got my mom who was an R/N and she said what she was experiencing was some type of siezure. I was the only person strong enough and capable to carry her to the suburban. We decided to take her to the emergency room, things were getting worse, and there was nobody there to help us. I carried her through the hospital all the while trying to find someone to help us. Finally we met a doctor and after that we didnt see her for the rest of the night. She had experienced a once and life time siezure, a complex mal. Or something around those lines.

It didnt hit me till later that night that if I would have been drinking lexus would probably not be here today, and could have possibly passed out in her car on her way home. It was just some sence that told me to not let her just get in her car and drive away.

Since this occurance Ive had similar instance that have led me to believe that I can harnass this power, but I am just not really sure how. If I can get more information I would love to share more of my experiences. Thank you to whoever has takin the time to read this thread. Anything would be better then nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
(Wonders why nobody has answered this thread, as its pretty interesting and a person requires aid in knowing what power he has acquired)

The first impression I got was, "This guy... haha, has a fantastic sense of 'precognition'". I've had the ability of precognition, but it faded away with time, unfortunately.

If you are wondering what precognition is; Precognition is a mind-power... If I should put it into a catagory, i'd say it is "Universal Knowledge", as unlike clairvoyance, you *know* what will happen, and in clairvoyance, you see it before it happens.

However, as you mentioned you dreamt about that moment, I would say you have a very 'gifted' (if one could say so) power in 'clairvoyance'. As some would say having a 'gift' is such a wonderous thing, I would however not... I don't know this, but, I would say... When one is bound by the power to see the future, and follows it (like you did), it makes the person in a way 'blind' to other possibilities. In other meaning, your path is fixed upon a goal.

However, as this answers you question: You have a gift of clairvoyance, I believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah don't just see it as being this weird thing that's just there.
If i were you i'd be trying to develop it.
Good ones can make alot of money you know

If you do want to develop it, i'm sure the path will fall into your lap.
Theres too many people such as you that don't think much of it.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by T0by]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

A part of me hopes that whomever wants to profit off their 'gifts', will end up with a body and mind rejecting their soul.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Whoever said money is bad except the bible?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Whoever said money is bad except the bible?

money is the root of all evil...

sorry I dont really know much about telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, etc, but I do know that its a very real thing. the mind is far more powerful than we have been told. listen to your inner gut and when it tells you something important such as this, listen to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

A part of me hopes that whomever wants to profit off their 'gifts', will end up with a body and mind rejecting their soul.

I agree with you. To be of pure cosciousness you have to let your mind take control. "MIND OVER BODY" Pure consciousness requires a huge belief system and God comes into consideration as well. You can not adore God and money and consider yourself to be pure.

Regarding your talent
I have experinced similar things but not to such an extend. If you really want to develp you skill/talent further I suggest to you to take on meditation.
Meditation is the key!

[edit on 25-4-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I did... Without the bible. How does money make you gain anything spiritual? How does it make you mindful? What is gained by money in the farest end?.. As many experience, it is all taken from you no matter what.

My mother's ex-husband was a millionair. He was from India. He was in the sikht (I think its written) religious group, that say "There is only 'one' God above us all". When my mother met him, he was a charming man, with insight on various subjects. He gave money to poor people he met in India, which suffered.

By each million he gained (he owned a company), he wanted more and more and more... In the end, all he had left was simply greed. He killed himself, by jumping off a bridge, because he wanted SO BAD to gain the wealth he desired... In the end he saw the impossiblity of it, and that it would never end.

Ending one's life is not recommened of course... However, obsessed by the gain of money is where you will fall.

AND YES, I know it is required to pay taxes and food...

Edit:
@theTRUTHtheWAY - I agree with your statement, meditation is a valuable point to learn.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you,volatile, I plan on looking into clairvoyance more. Ever since I finally have reliezed that all these things that have happened to me in the past and present could be more then just luck, Ive been trying to develop my skills more and more. You say that you become so focused on one goal and miss little things. I don't really know if that pretains to me, I feel more alive, more in tune with my surroundings now that I've been trying to develop my skills more. I've got more storys of different accounts that Id like to share, one that is more recent but it interests me the most.

I've found that if I relax myself and consentrate on relaxing myself (mind and body alike) my surroundings feel more vibrant as if I could close my eyes and see the world around me.

It started in a circle K while I was on my way to my friend Igors house. I was standing in line to pay for my soda when I decided to try and relax myself. I was focusing on the guys 6 pack of beer 2 people in front me, and I closed my eyes. I was astrounded, I closed my eyes and I could see the six pack and the man paying for his goods. I wasnt sure if it was some kind of picture imaging mind tricks, I just really didnt know, but it felt so right.
I wanted to try this out more, I wanted to figure out if I was hoaxed or if I truely could see and feel what was going on around me with my eyes closed.
I left the circle K and started heading down the main road to igors, I had a white cheverolet pickup in front of me, and a crysler plymouth in the lane next to me about 10 yards ahead. I was feeling so tired, so out of place, so I closed my eyes for a split second. And I could see the truck in front of me, and the the other car to my left. I could feel thier presence, I could feel thier mass. To say the least I was afraid I was going delussional, but I was fasinated by this strange occurance, I had never experienced anything like this before. I decided I wanted to try something, I cranked the music to drowned out any sounds I might hear from the car and truck, and I pushed the envelope and closed my eyes for about 10 seconds (not very smart on a main road, but I felt "safe") As I had my eyes closed I sped up and I could see the plymouth next to me as I passed it, and I could see the truck getting closer. I jolted my eyes open in fear that I was decieving myself... But I wasn't, I had passed the car and it was exactly where I had imagined it, and same with the truck.

I decided that I would wait till I could practice this more in a controlled enviornment, and not on a open road. Im thinking Im going to experiment with cones in a parking lot at night. Im not sure what exactly this ability would be, if its even an ability, But I think it would be an amazing trait to enhance. Any insight to this would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its real enough.

To me, it sounds alot like remote viewing. Remote viewing is the ability to tune in on your "third eye" and see beyond what your eyes permit you.

The third eye is places between your forehead. A theory I have is that the "third eye" is also used for clairvoyance and telepathic transfer of thought. Most people will probably just think it is a think that happens in your mind, and it is an energy that is rejecting outwards from your skull. It might be so, but I rely on my theory

This reminded me of a dream I had, about where I would meet a guy with perfectly attuned senses and telepathic abilities. He saved alot of humanity from something, that part I do not recall. :/

I'm not suggesting you are that guy, but keep the possibility in mind, as should all very psychic attuned people reading this.

I have a request for you.. More of a test. Take your index finger, and wave it in front of your forehead with eyes closed. If nothing happens, trying to make a 'pull' like motion with your finger. If you experience any sensations, let me know. And I don't mean like seeing flashing lights inside your eyes, because thats just the light reflecting
Btw. the index finger should not touch your forehead, only remain alittle away from it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
this may sound wired but i know exactly what you mean by 'sensing their mass' because last summer i must have hit psychic puberty or something because one day the world seemed different, more alive so to speak.
Anyway during this 'awakening' i had crazy dreams (not sure if they were just dreams or something else), and the best way to describe it is like seeing 7 or 8 frames of a movie but behind your eyes, i could still see the world 'normally' but i could see something else happening aswell like a quick flash of a movie.
At first i thought i was just going crazy but it still happens, every so often bang a quick glimse of something. whats more is the things i see don't make anysense but sometimes i'll get a wired feeling the only way to describe it would be deja vu X100 then what i saw would happen and everything just clicks. just wondering if anyone else has this?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sounds like precognition. (sorry for using this word obsessively, I myself is getting tired of hearing it
)

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
the thing is with all the gagets an stimuli we have today more an more people are boring certain parts of themselves an thus forth bringing forwards other parts of themselves, mentaly u can Astral Travel thru plain old Daydreaming, i mean the thing everyone needs to keep in mind is, THIS ISNT A SPEICAL ABILITY, EVERYONE can do this, its all to do with your mind, an the balance u have within your self in reguards with your body and soul, As long as you are level headed, without serious distress u can do this, but it takes patients an its not something u can just stop or u will lose grip of it, like learning a langauge, if u dont keep using it ur gonna forget it

people access these abilities at certain levels an recieve certain types an levels of these certain abilities. much of it can be developed just be using it more
i have been having this stuff progress from just hardcore Dejavu, to full blown dreaming of events to be, or just knowing answers to peoples questions i shouldnt know, i would say your doing this naturaly an just keep it up, u have your own path to follow an im sure u can use these to assist u....

have a good one everyone
Love an light

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think you need to read about clairavoyance at all... you're already there! You seem to be the one-in-a-million "naturally gifted" people with super strong crazy psychic powers. And unlike most people, you can actually do something about what you see. You saved your friends life, but many people dream about events like Sept 11th and have no way of stopping it. So the ability can be a gift as well as a burden.

Have you considered getting into the psychic business? You could make a lot of money, being a 'REAL' psychic
. Plus you'd be helping people. Or even just volunteer your services for free, but don't ignore it and let it go to waste. You have something special to share with the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Have you considered getting into the psychic business? You could make a lot of money, being a 'REAL' psychic
. Plus you'd be helping people. Or even just volunteer your services for free, but don't ignore it and let it go to waste. You have something special to share with the world.

I see we have another member of the "Big Bucks" club :/

Do whatever you want really, but 'helping' others by revealing their future isn't helping them, its only making them weaker... As well; It doesn't go to waste if you use it for your own purpose, and why share something so personal?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I never fully tell anyone as to what is going to happen, I can only sit and wait. If I think something is going to happen I may give hints, but that is to show the people I know I am not full of #. I never intend to use these abilities for money purposes, I just dont find that very moral. But things are getting out of control.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What is immoral about telling someone how and when they are going to die? If you tell them, isn't there a better chance of them co-operating and avoiding it than if you try to keep them away from it on their own? Just my thoughts. I'd want to know if I was going to die so I could go out of my way to not be anywhere in the area that day.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is basic psychology; If you told someone that they would die next week, and they believed it, they would try all they could to avoid it, they will be fixed upon this goal to stay alive, but the future isn't exactly 'stupid' so its my bet that the future is already meant for that person to try an avoid it.

There is no point either way to tell someone when they will die. It is only fools who try to avoid something so natural as death.

It therefor becomes a weakness to rely on clairvoyants. Your only reason to try and avoid death is because you are afraid of it... Stop being so afraid of it, you don't even know what it is like.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I suggest you read about Edgar Cayce, your story reminds me a lot of him. He was a clairvoyant from the first half of the 20th century and is VERY well documented. Off the top of my head I remember one book about him called "There is a River", but I don't remember the author and I seem to have loaned it out.

Vas

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I dont not find it immoral to tell someone they are going to die, I find trying to get money from people throu this sort of skill immoral. You dont have to agree with me, its how I feel.

I have never forseen where one specific person was in danger of death, if you read my story I have forseen that one of my friends was in serious distress, which led me to believe that anyone of my friends could have been in danger (but I kinda think now it wasnt a coincidence that lexus was the one that was in trouble) For sure if I saw that a specific person was going to die, Id warn them in my own way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join