It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt resort town hit by blasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

bbc

Three explosions have been reported in Egypt's resort town of Dahab, on the eastern side of the Sinai peninsula.
According to some reports, up to 100 people may have been killed or injured in the blasts.

Police said more than 20 ambulances and police cars were rushing to the el-Masbat area of the city, the Associated Press news agency said.

"There is smoke coming from the area and there are people running everywhere," a witness told Reuters.

The blasts were heard around 1915 local time (1715 GMT), the witness said.

An interior ministry spokesman confirmed the blasts. "There were explosions, but the picture is still not clear," he told Reuters.

In July 2005, more than 60 people died in a bomb attack in the tourist area of the Egyptian resort town of Sharm al-Sheik.

wounder whos behind this one

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Already posted Here

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
90 People dead, many Arab and Muslim for sure. Things are getting complicated aren’t they? When will the world galvanize and see this threat for what it really is?

Bottom line is these are terrorist mass murderes with no motives other than hatred and a love for death and destruction.

But I am certain there are some bleeding hearts on these very forums who will find sympathy for their "cause"

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow this must be the first time that i am agreeing with skippy

i know its sickening what some people can do

and with people that would think about supporting or condoning such an act are as bad as those scum them selves.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
is this the place osama bin laden threatened oin the tape, im sure he was speaking to people in dahab.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Please use exisiting thread for discussion

Three blasts reported in Egypt resort

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join