It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derren Brown MKULTRA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So, what does everyone think about Derren Brown? His abilities are bizarre and scary. Are they natural, or is he some kind of MKULTRA programmed robot?
How do we know his techniques aren't being used on us by the Goverment? It seems odd to me that those kind of abilities would be not be exploited to gain control.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Try this test.

www.channel4.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
sorry, that doesn't work you'll find it on the channel 4 section of www.derrenbrown.co.uk...

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Looks like he is a stage musician. Why do you beleive that he really has magic powers? Whats it got to do with MKUltra? What test?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don'telieve he has magic powers. He is a mind manipulator on British TV. He has the ability to put thoughts into peoples heads without them realising it. He persuaded different individuals off the street to participate in an armed robbery in a matter of minutes.

Surely others must share his talent, and is it not a perfect way of furthering an agenda such as the NWO?

I fing it daunting someone with such skills is on mainstream TV

The test is under 'Mind Control' on the channel 4 section. It's just an example of his understanding of how we think

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anyway MKUltra never gave anyone any kind of powers because that's not what they were looking for. Anyone who has researched or took part in the project or similar programs would know this.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've met him a few years ago. It was before he hit it really big and became so famous in England. He's a strange little guy and at the time I thought only a mediocre magician. By no means is he for real, it's all a show and he's definately not MKULTRA. I thought he was somewhat of a joke at the time, he wore Sherlock Holmes clothes and so I called him Sherlock to poke fun.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
mk ultra was probably phased out years ago. that was probably the descendent of project paperclip. some have powers, some don't.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
No one who participated in any of the mind control tests have any special powers that is a bogus claim inspired by hollywood movies like Steven Kings: Firestarter.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I didnt find a test on that site. got into some weird artwork gallery. it had words flashing on the screen in the background, too fast to read them. guess it was supposed to be on eof those subliminal message deals. anyone figured out what he is trying to brainwash us with yet?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
At the bottom of the home page of derrenbrown.co.uk... is says 'derren on Channel 4's site'

Click on that, then 'visit the channel 4 Mind control Website'

Then click on 'Mind control'

There is a short but intersting test that seems to read your mind! I'd be really interested to hear what people think of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Doctor..

How do you know that no-one has any powers?

You yourself must have very special powers to know this with so much certainty...

You sound like one of those psycop clowns.. get off the debunker train please.

The special powers are real... I have them.

I can control the weather, cloud busting is quite elementary.

Cause injury to people otherwise known as cursing (not nice I know, I don't do this anymore)

I can also bless people.. Many times I have been in a shop and whished for someone to win on a scratch card and they do...

And lots more stuff besides..

The reason I can do this is because I have been illuminated... and I realised that the limits imposed on us by reason and science are only imaginary limits.. anything is possible when you believe in it enough.

I would also suggest that everyone has dabbled in magic at some point in their lives... we just tend to label them coincidences and forget about them.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Magician.
Musician is something else.

top topics

join