It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Shots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So what do you guys think is in flu shots this year? They have a new nasal spray vaccine too. Anybody here, hear anything?

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
your better off not getting ''any kind of shots''!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I just thought that they were supposed to be used for mind control and stuff.
www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

This way, millions of citizens would gladly line up and get the shot not knowing that they were actually getting their very own unique tracking chip that would stay forever in their body.

I'd like to point out that the flu shot is not composed of a mysterious compound. Keep in mind that animal studies always precede human studies:

Virology. 2003 Sep 30;314(2):580-590.
Division of Virology, Department of Infectious Diseases, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 332 N. Lauderdale, 38105, Memphis, TN, USA

Options for the control of emerging and reemerging H5N1 influenza viruses include improvements in biosecurity and the use of inactivated vaccines. Commercially available H5N2 influenza vaccine prevents disease signs and reduces virus load but does not completely prevent virus shedding after challenge with H5N1 virus.

By using reverse genetics, we prepared an H5N3 vaccine whose hemagglutinin is 99.6% homologous to that of A/CK/HK/86.3/02 (H5N1). We used the internal genes of A/PR/8/34 and the H5 of A/Goose/HK/437.4/99 (H5N1) after deletion of basic amino acids from its connecting peptide region. The resulting virus was not lethal to chicken embryos and grew to high HA titers in eggs, allowing preparation of HA protein-standardized vaccine in unconcentrated allantoic fluid. The N3 neuraminidase, derived from A/Duck/Germany/1215/73 (H2N3), permitted discrimination between vaccinated and naturally infected birds. The virus construct failed to replicate in quail and chickens. Similar to parental A/PR/8/34 (H1N1), it replicated in mice and ferrets and spread to the brains of mice; therefore, it should not be used as a live-attenuated vaccine. The H5N3 vaccine, at doses of 1.2 microg HA, induced HI antibodies in chickens and prevented death, signs of disease, and markedly reduced virus shedding after challenge with A/CK/HK/86.3/02 (H5N1) but did not provide sterilizing immunity. Thus, reverse genetics allows the inexpensive preparation of standardized, efficacious H5N3 poultry vaccines that may also reduce the reemergence of H5N1 genotypes.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I get an annual flu shot. Been so for 7 yrs, haven't got the flu yet. To me, they are a worthy investment.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.mercola.com...

Anyone here a doctor, or in the medical industry, and qualified to refute, or confirm this information?

-P

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
*sniffs* i have the flu and its pissin me right off

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
dcnutrition.com...

Seems to corroborate the other link.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I got one...once.

Gave me mild flu symptoms for the whole damned season... I'll take the 3 or 4 days of intense misery, over the 30 or so of mild misery...thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Since flu shot season is nearly here, let�s consider the findings of Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (850 papers in biomedical journals). His research revealed that if an individual had five consecutive flu shots his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease was ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots. (3) Dr. Fudenberg explained that the aluminum and mercury in the flu shot (also in many childhood shots) build up in the brain causing damage (mercury also has an affinity for kidney tissue). Is this why Alzheimer's is expected to quadruple? (4) Note: Ethylene glycol, phenol, formaldehyde and other chemicals are also in the flu shot.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Mmmmkayyy... The esteemed Dr. Hugh Fudenberg seems to have some immunology ... uh... stuff to sell to you if you've got cancer or AIDS. I *do* see him listed as an author in PUBMED, so he's legit and his publications are legit. His studies have been peer reviewed.

Most of the info supports what MKULTRA is saying, however.

We still get our flu shots. Both of us have high blood pressure and cardiac conditions. It's foolish to not get a shot -- the effects of the flu could be worse on us than any effect from the shot. Although I have bouts of absentmindedness, I've always had them and would dispute any Alzheimers' syndrome.

I do dispute the "evidence" in the first link, though. We don't know what causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and while I do feel sorry for the guy's wife, I know enough folks with it who have never had flu shots (or many shots.)

BTW... I'd suggest that the evidence goes the other way. If shots caused all that stuff, we'd see the military and missionaries collapsing all over the place from these conditions (since they get more shots in a 10 year span than most of you will get in a lifetime.)

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Getting the flu shot won't give you the flu because it's dead not active..however there are many different flu viruses that go around each year and you just may not have been vaccinated for that (1) that made you sick..

I've never gotten the flu shot, and rarely get the flu. Vitamins are a wonderous thing
And drink lot's of OJ!
I hate needles and will pass out is why I haven't gotten it

I don't feel there is anything 'hidden' in the shot though. As usually most of the medical field are the first to receive the vaccine each year. But then, what do I know?

new topics

top topics

join