It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal sensitivity to astral projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I saw in a previous topic that someone as going to test their animals sensitivity to their astral self (in a topic about animals being sensitive to the presence of spirits). I wondered if this had been done by anyone?

Also if you can astral project through time could your pet still be sensitive to your presence?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, Robert Bruce in "Astral Dynamics" refers on a number of occasions of seeing in meditation, his cat or dog's astral body leaving its sleeping body. Fascinating book, on a number of aspects, and he is well respected. And I certainly believe animals are much more sensitive than humans are. Barking at nothing, leaving a room etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this has nothing to do with astral projection but it those involve some kind of animal/creature/demon? from dimensions unknown. There's a true documented case of an interdimensional being infiltrating our reality back in 1970's pennsylvania. the creature appeared as a black panther that walked upright, had wings and glowing red eyes and had an appetite for small animals, it would be seen flying away or dissappearing into thick green fog. the reports were taking seriously due to the overwhelming evidence left by the creature.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Considering that sooty said absolutely nothing about the details of his interst, and that he was just asking a general question, why are they from "dimensions unknown?" Your true documented case.....? Evidence that you speak of? Could it perhaps simly be that animals are more sensitive than humans to 'the other side'? Or perhaps we are not the end of all of all intellignece, maybe certain animals are capable of touching that aspect of our lives more directly than we are.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Considering that sooty said absolutely nothing about the details of his interest, and that he was just asking a general question, why are they from "dimensions unknown?" Your true documented case.....? Evidence that you speak of? Could it perhaps simly be that animals are more sensitive than humans to 'the other side'? Or perhaps we are not the end of all of all intelligenece, maybe certain animals are capable of touching that aspect of our lives more directly than we are.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
when I am AP......my cat can see me.

I know this because he meows and follows my astral self around and doesnt hang out with my body lying on the bed.....he likes it when I am AP.......

If he is laying on the bed when I start to AP sometimes he will go with me and travel along...........

I have been AP around dogs and they go crazy barking at me.........I can tell they see me.......so pay attention when your critter is acting wacky for no reason, for there is more than likely a REAL reason you just can't see it the way they can.

Alot of books on AP talk about this at length.
It is pretty well known that animals see in other dimensions besides the 3D one we are blindly stuck in.......

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So when I've tried to atrally project I noticed it upset my pet and he woke me on 2 occasions.

so my question is could somebody who is experienced at astral project visit the past and scare your pet from room. Of Course this would be changing time, but that is why I'm interested. As if people can into the past as they claim although they cannot effect people can they effect animals?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Evidence tends to suggest that animals can astral project, as well as being sensitive enough to see someone who is projecting while they are still physical. It doesn't surprise me, when all they do is lay around in a half-asleep daze all day

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Considering that sooty said absolutely nothing about the details of his interst, and that he was just asking a general question, why are they from "dimensions unknown?" Your true documented case.....? Evidence that you speak of? Could it perhaps simly be that animals are more sensitive than humans to 'the other side'? Or perhaps we are not the end of all of all intellignece, maybe certain animals are capable of touching that aspect of our lives more directly than we are.

hey im just saying that animals(whether from our world/dimension) can sense things that we humans cannot. i said other dimensions because this animal comes from a dimension that i doubt is the astral plane. i doubt you'll find the "document" on the internet since it happened back in the 70's and the government is probably covering it up, but anyway i read it in a book a long time ago so don't ask what it was called because i don't remember. the book had to do with unexplained supernatural phenomenas.

top topics

join