It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There's no way you could organise a million-man march without them knowing about it. NSA guys (or something similar) will most likely keep an eye on such forums as ATS. They would nip the march in the bud, outside of the public eye.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can see it in the headlines now...

Dreamland Flash Mob

Rachel, NV.

Close to a million people converged on the so-called "Area 51" top secret military base today.
Federal, State, and Local authorities were pushed
to the extreme limits of their jurisdictions, arresting
a record number of individuals for trespassing on
federal land. Theses "flash mobs" as they are called,
acted in a coordinated effort set up by a mysterious
internet contact known only as "slayerfan". The mob all wore red t-shirts with the letters...ATS. Officials are still trying to decipher it's meaning. Close to a million
people just marched right through the gates and flashed homemade cardboard signs with one simple phrase...deny ignorance. It is not known at this time when..and if, the mob will be released.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would love to see Area 51. Iam the type of person that would push it as far as I could and see if I get arrested. Knowing my luck I would get shot. LOL As they are hauling me away I would be yelling Roswell, Roswell!!!! I hope I live to see an alien invasion. I will laugh my @ss off and die a happy woman.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Secret bases Exist without any doubt..
Did you ever try to organize anything most people dont care.........people wont even vote to create the Government they want... weve given up surrendered to the Special Interests who consider us NOTHING MORE
THAN A COMMODITY for corperate Gain and Greed
Every Day our best jobs are going overseas to markets
where they pay 10 cent on the dollar...Do we Fight Back
Hell No ! and this is going to Kill our economy..A country that doesnt manufacture goods and is built on service
is Doomed !and thats what were becoming EVERY DAY !
The only manufacturing we really Do is what suits the
Military [$120 mil for a jet yeah we really need that]
How many of you produce anything ?
How many of you Serve those Who work in one way or another for the Government
There probably are advanced craft at these bases
But how will simply knowing this for shure help any of us
have a better future ?

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

- President Eisenhower - January 1961

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by straterx]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwifish
I would love to see Area 51. Iam the type of person that would push it as far as I could and see if I get arrested. Knowing my luck I would get shot. LOL As they are hauling me away I would be yelling Roswell, Roswell!!!! I hope I live to see an alien invasion. I will laugh my @ss off and die a happy woman.

I totally agree Kiwi. There is something going on in there beyond just super-sonic aircraft. Aliens exist. They have to, it's just mathematically impossible for them not to.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
as the million strong mob approached area 51 they were stopped in their tracks by an unmarked black car. They watched as the door slowely opened and a smartly dressed man stepped out and smoothed the lapels of his sharp black suit ."Can I have your attention" he said to the crowd , whilst producing a strange black rod shaped object from his inside pocket.
There was a strange flash "there is no area 51" he said, " there is however a increased amout of swamp gas in the vacinity which may be the cause of some strange sightings that have been reported. Please return to your lives safe in the knowledge that you have nothing to fear"
The crowd turned , happily content that all was right with the world

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hey pantha...you ever flashy thinged me before? Pantha..man...you ever flashy thinged me! Tell me the truth !?? "

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join