It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
wy dosant people have a milliean mile march
at area 51 broadcast live . what are thay going
to shoot people?it would be hard to plan but wy not.
sorry for my spelling and this is my first post.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
it would not happen because it "does not exist"...
but i can not confirm nor deny its existence...
why since you bought up such issues decide to "find out" if its real and inform your ats bretheren of the results...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
iv been reading about it for teen years, seen sat
photos of the hangers. wy els would guys in trucks
sacure a black mailbox in noware,

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You mean a million man-style protest march at Area 51? For one, I don't even think there is anything that super top secret. Two, since it is a secret base, the government probably would kill civilians if they did a mass protest march at the base. Three, nobody would likely find out if they did as the press and all cameras would be silenced and confiscated.

Its my personal belief that Area 51 has become the distraction/disinformation base of choice for the government regarding what is really happening. There are tons of others bases, but this one fairly known one isn't going to put a hurt on their secrecy. They just simply have to do less secret stuff there.

What needs to happen would be a million man style march to Congress in D.C. regarding inquiry into black budget funding and the persistent and factual reality of UFOs. Information on which has been declassified and witnesses willing and ready to come out and speak up on the subject. A real investigation into the matter after the showing of evidence brought forth will bring out at least some of the truth. Though there needs to be strong backing for this. I just don't think it will happen as the government has done its job too well regarding denial and ridicule on this subject.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
vary good point ,but it all should start, or at least
people evry body should right thair governer,or pres:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
and we dont want to be comprimising national security do we...
besides, why the focus on aliens anyway...
there here, there there, there everywhere, so what...

the real question is why?...
why is earth important?...
why are humans?...

why is there a story about lucifer trying to impose on us love?...
why do we not naturally love all that is?...

is it even about love?...
is it about our genetics?..
i think not, they can be mass manufactured...

is mans potential hidden from us?...
i think so look around you and feel and see the deception...
and im not talking about war but maybe something greater...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan

If this is your first post then why is your post count at 225 ?

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

Originally posted by slayerfan

If this is your first post then why is your post count at 225 ?

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

You should have edited away your question.

It keeps a running total of your points, it does not tell you how many points you had at the time of the post.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
~Area 51 does exist. The buildings for one major part as well as the militia in white jeeps. This is simply an USAF installation for the testing of top secret aircraft. It's simple, top secret is top secret anotherwords, no outsiders allowed and they will take whatever means necessary to keep desert rats and other curious people from discovering those technologies until' they are gone public.

*Jeff

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't see why people would want to do that in the first place. It isn't that special. "...oh but it is suppose to be secret..." So what? All they have there is new aircraft.

If you are that desperate to see aircraft you can see them from here. We have people getting the scoop on this stuff.

By the way, they would shoot you all if you resisted turning back. First, teargas. Second, rubber ammunition. Third, live rounds and brute force. Fourth (like it would get that far...), national guard.

If you made it an international affair, we could still do this all. They aren't entitled to roaming around our country.

...that's all for now...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If there was a massive protest near Area-51 they wouldn't kill people, they wouldn't fire teargas. They wouldn't need to do anything. The media would simply make fun of the protesters and portray them as cultish nutcases.

Let's face it people, we're on their terms. Disclosure will only happen if the government wants us to know (not likely to happen) or the extraterrestrials want us to know. If disclosure is going to happen anytime soon, I'd bet on the latter being the instigators...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Where are we going to get a million men willing to die instantly.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
Where are we going to get a million men willing to die instantly.

I think you would be surprised.
Where are those halleybop comet followers when you need them.....

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I saw that comet!!It kept on moving like the Energizer Bunny!

As per the A-51 issue at hand...
People will open up fire if you go onto their property. It's called illegal.
Hell, if a million men (scaled down proportionally to one hundred) marched up to my house, I'd shoot them!
Area 51 is only an area. For the real juicy stuff, head over to Area 19, S-4, Cheyenne, etc...
We all know it exists! That's where the F-117 was based out of.

- Tass

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Let's face it people, we're on their terms. Disclosure will only happen if the government wants us to know (not likely to happen) or the extraterrestrials want us to know. If disclosure is going to happen anytime soon, I'd bet on the latter being the instigators...
Too true, unfortunately. Whatever "truth" the government wants us to know is what they tell us. Right now, the truth is that you're hallucinating when you spot these things.

Like you said, the only disclosure will probably be done by extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
We should do like they did in the movie. Get a whole bunch of Trailer folk storming into Area 51. That would not only be funny but a thrill.

Sure it exists... there is proof (photos, videos, witnesses, documents, ect) on area 51.

I believe there are UFOs, and other Black projects going on there.

A million man march at area 51 would NOT result in any deaths.. as there would be mass media coverage. Shooting unarmed civillians at that time would not only be foolish but a breach of what your "good" old USA stands for.

million man march at Area 51.. I would join

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
GREAT IDEA!!! There is no way the government would shoot a million people, but they sure as hell would see you coming and head you off at the pass.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Let's face it!
Noone wants to step up and risk their life to lead a march on Area 51.
BOOM! That simple...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
if i hade the plane ticket and the live cam i would do it my self thats not a saying pleas sombody with cash
get me thair. if i have to die to prove the facts the
people will not stand for it. put a wire on me let me get shot live on camra it will get atenshonlett it bee a wake up call that thay work for usl dont hide from us
if some will fund it i will storm aera51 myself l

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i agree with slayerfan. if it was on live tv they couldnt kill us. everyone would know, then, that something really was goin on there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join