It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bon voyage zaph !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Bon voyage mate

Good luck on the big move – don’t forget anying , passport , toothbrush , rabies shots ??? lol

I hope all your connections are smooytth and nothing falls off any of the planes – lol

PS – follow the pilot through the pre flight inspect – and if any of your jets have a “ pod “ or cruse missile bolted to them – delay to another flight – lol

But anyway – all the best – and I hope you get an internet account set up in your new house ASAP

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Apes recommended travel Do`s and don`ts

Once you are our of Hawaii – you can stick as many coins in your ears as you wish – without fear of legal repercussions – [ though as a mate I advise against it on medical groiunds ]

Once yo get to reno –

Despite your jet lag – do not be tempted to lie down mon the side walk – you got away with it in hawwii – but in reno the cops will bust your ass

Once you get to south Carolina – you are home and dry ,

If that deranged bint of your gives you any gyp , just remind her of this little gem :

“It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays. “

Though the down side is , once you do 0- you may not run for public office – but no one likes you so – you will never get elected anyway --- hee hee

Oh – and one that you will realy like , if you get a permit – you can fire all those missiles you have been hoarding --- yup – get a permit – an you can shoot missiles at people

How freaking neat is that ????

And if ya go to church – don’t forget your gun – it’s the law – you have to have it to ward off injun attacks

Hey it looks like you will fit in down there – lol

[ all “ laws “ curtesy of www.crazylaws.com... ]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
hahahaha! Thanks Ape. I'm looking forward to going and excited about it, but man I'm gonna miss this place.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Your Leaving Us?!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I'll be around when I can, but I don't know how often, or when I can get back.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Awwww I'll miss ya!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well Zap, what can i say, how about 'YAY'
Nahh man im just joking.

Hope everything goes well for you man, hell you deserve a break for once.

Keep in touch man, i'll...... i'll....... *shudders* miss you, There you go you happy now, i feel dirty and unpure lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thanks Pickle and Blue. I'm gonna miss you too. I'm hoping that I can at least get online on Thursday. I think I'm gonna be too wiped out on Wed when I get there. I get in at 4pm EST, and it's a two hour drive or so to the house.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Your not allowed to leave! i will come over there and kick your Bum!!!

Well you come back to us as soon as you can! Or i will get asala to come over there and dress you in PINK! Mwahahaha!

Good luck! come back soon.

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good luck zap!

If you see any of these following your plane:

you better put on your parachute and bail, cause something big may happen.

j/k hope you have a safe trip!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Look at this! My very best internet buddy in the whole wide world has his own going away thread.

You must log on as quickly as possible. I will miss you terribly
and you know that you will miss me.

Did you have a nice time sailing?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Zap......man, I must have missed something. I haven't been on chat for a while and THIS comes up. I knew nothing about this....

Please drop me a U2U to let me know what's going on. All I can say is that I hope that everything goes well with you.

You've had a lot to live through after the past several years. I only hope that whatever is going on now is for the best and that you start getting the breaks you deserve. You are a great guy and my best wishes are with you.

BT

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just where is Zaph off too?

This is great news for all threads on ATS! The threadkillers are taking a step backwards here, hopefully with the top killer leaving us, guys like Duzey will try to conform.

chissler sings...
Celebrate good times, Ca'Mon!

Jk Zaph, all the best and hope to see you around the boards from time to time.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Girls like Duzey will never conform!!!

Zaph has set the bar pretty high, but there's a reason I'm Vice President aka Number 2 in ThreadKillers Anonymous.

Zaph, I miss you already and you haven't even left yet.........

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm heading to South Carolina tomorrow. I'm off to start a new life in an area I can afford to live in for a change.

Duzey, god what a blast it was on the boat yesterday. Wicked winds, strong gusts.......great fun! You're right, I'm gonna miss you terribly. Who else am I gonna complain to!

Chissler, don't get used to it! I'll be back!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
peace zaph, get your internet back uber quick so that you can reinstate yourself. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You know I'll miss you loads, brother. You'd better stick to your promise and keep in touch, or you'll never hear the end of it from me! I mean it.

Sorry to see you go, but best of luck. I hope everything works out for you

--Kit.

new topics

top topics

join