It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Releases New Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Osama releases a new audio tape, urging people to support Al Qaeda in the War Against Islam. This war against Islam is apparently from America pulling funds from the Hamas group. He urges followers to go to Sudan and fight. He also says that the average westerners support the war on Islam. He calls the United States a "Zionist Crusador" Meanwhile Hamas attempts to distance themselves from Osama.

www.thestar.com
Bin Laden urges fight in Sudan
His message seemed aimed at moderate Arabs, a call to arms that they should support Al Qaeda in fighting what he calls a war against Islam.

In the tape, broadcast on Al-Jazeera television, bin Laden accused average Westerners of supporting a war on Islam and urged his followers to go to Sudan — his former base — to fight a proposed U.N. peacekeeping force.

Citing the West's decision to cut off aid to the Hamas-led government, the Al Qaeda leader said Washington and Europe were conducting "a Zionist, crusaders' war on Islam.''

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I find it interesting that this tape comes out. It suggests Osama is still alive, and that he is still trying to urge fighting. Hamas also is trying to distance themselves from Osama, seeing that they know it will bring them more trouble. I cant blame Hamas for doing so, but I must question if this audio is really osama. I find it hard to believe he is even alive, let alone provoking people to fight in Sudan against the UN. It seems a bit fishy, then again lately everytime something from him comes out I see it as a bit fishy.

Related News Links:
www.news8austin.com
www.khaleejtimes.com

[edit on 23-4-2006 by grimreaper797]

new topics

join