It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

www.opednews.com...

The Illinois General Assembly is about to rock the nation. Members of state legislatures are normally not considered as having the ability to decide issues with a massive impact to the nation as a whole. Representative Karen A. Yarbrough of Illinois' 7th District is about to shatter that perception forever. Representative Yarbrough stumbled on a little known and never utlitized rule of the US House of Representatives, Section 603 of Jefferson's Manual of the Rules of the United States House of Representatives, which allows federal impeachment proceedings to be initiated by joint resolution of a state legislature. From there, Illinois House Joint Resolution 125 (hereafter to be referred to as HJR0125) was born.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If true this will be a huge step in the right direction. I doubt a successful impeachment will occur but i am pretty certain it will shake up the administration and Bush will probably step down. I hope Cheney will also step down because God knows he would be ten times worse than Bush.

I doubt the bankers will risk having Bush in office any longer than they have to, he is easily replaced so i think that is what will happen in the next few months. Any predictions on how Bush will try sliver his way free from this situation? Lets hope he doesn't carry out another terrorist attack.

Section 603 explained:

www.inetresults.com...

According to Section 603 of Jefferson's Manual, "there are various methods of setting an impeachment in motion": 1) By charges made on the floor by a member of the House; 2) By charges preferred by a memorial filed by a House member; 3) By charges contained in a Resolution introduced by a House member; 4) By a message from the President; 5) By charges transmitted by a State legislature, or a grand jury; 5) By facts developed and reported by an investigating committee of the House.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This, if i understand correctly, puts the issue on the congressional floor, whereupon it will be shot down, instantly.

Recall that no one even wanted to support censuring the president (which is where the congress says 'hey, thats not right', and literally does nothing else). If they can't back that, on the very same issues, then they can't back impeaching.

Bush is going to be out of office before long, the impeachment talk it silly.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well it is better than nothing, it will force the issue into the eyes of the public and hopefully something good will come out of it. Nobody is expecting Bush to get impeached, technically Clinton wasn't even fully impeached so we know it is highly unlikely.

If the goal of these bankers is for a New World Order why continue to have someone in office who could potentially damage their cause? They could get some slick guy who is better at pretending he is a nice Christian and only wants what is good for America.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is more like a chance for running YOU into the ground not the governement. Bush is a puppet remember? So if they get him killed, no big deal he was just the puppet only now they get a chance to use a new face with no record. This is a chance for them to force YOU to expose anyone who is still loyal to the american people and in event of martial law, they will have a list of their own cabinent members to shoot on sight (or house, congress, etc, whoevers left put it that way) so no this is not a step in the right direction. Also this is a chance for them to make you think your getting somewhere but keep you going in circles, if they keep you going in circles you wont take greater steps to stop them.
Now if through an act of divine intervention bush gets impeached, WHO This is a superb chance for them to wipe the slate clean then screw you as hard as they can before you realize you got duped on a larger scale than last time.
Now also remember they might not put him out of office at the end of this term which is dictated on what happens inside the nation or outside the nation that affects us or them in some shape or form. However as I have said, this is a chance for them to make you think you still have a chance in their "legal system".
Now as for press coverage or lack of, they dont report things as they are already, so why bother reporting this? They will give it a ringaround effect and turn YOU into a demon who is trying to destroy an "all american hero, the greatest president of his time, the protector of america" and then proceed to have lynch mobs sent out after you if you so much as show your face in town. The media NEVER puts anything on air that might damage their plans, if they DO put this on air then they are going to screw you over somehow, its just a matter of time. You see they can put it in public eyes, only YOU WILL NOT CONTROL HOW ITS PUT IN THE PUBLICS EYES. Remember all the over events that are touted as the opposite of what they really are.
However your greatest problem is if bush does leave who in the heck is going to take over? The dems and repubs are two sides of the same coin, so how can you get things to change when one is just as bad as the other? YOU CANT! The trick is to make people think they have options when they dont, they want power, plain and simple, and lust for power can bring about things that have haunted peoples memories since WW2 I need not say more as to WHAT that is.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wierd, i live in illinois and i haven't heard anything about this on our local news.

unless the democates gain ground in congress, it wont matter what they bring to the floor.

Cherrio!

Digitalgrl

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
This is more like a chance for running YOU into the ground not the governement.

Sheesh, and I thought I was paranoid.

They haven't got this thing sewn up quite as tight as you imagine. Let us keep the dissent up at high volume. They can't kill us all - not easily anyhow.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't think Bush would ever be impeached. Has there ever been an American president that's been fully impeached and lost his job as the president?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No sitting President has ever been successfully impeached. Only one has resigned. Anything reaching the floor of the House will be squelched by the House leadership, it would never reach a vote.

President Bush will be retired to Crawford in the not too distant future. Impeachment doesn't have a chance. I don't see it happening, unless the Dems capture both House's of Congress in November. I can see them getting one, but not both.

But hey, even if they do. Mr. Bush will declare marshall law and it'll be all for naught anyway
. Of course, then all you soothsayers out there who've been predicting that can cheerfully tell me (resounding chorus)...I told you so.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If Bush could get away with both elections, I'm sure him getting impeached won't make it too far in Congress. Get enough protestors.. MIGHT happen.. might.

new topics

top topics

join