It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read your bibles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The Government has taken over a church camp in Oklahoma for what I suspect is other than their claim, and it would be an ironic use quite possibly Go to; www.abovetopsecret.com... This website which is secular talks about detention camps hidden within cities themselves and they wonder what they are for. I also saw something similar on NBC or ABC one night where they showed one of these and they were followed and not allowed to go near or talk to the guards back in the early 90’s. Most likely these will be Christian detention camps for those who get saved after the fact before they lop their heads off. I would suspect they will check out that persons health first and see if they are a donor match for organs for anyone and off with the head! There is also a launch of several satellites called the GMS system that will be used for monitoring of law enforcement and fishing at sea, but I suspect it will be used to keep tabs on those with the mark of the beast. There is 2 types of Verichips I think one is actually called, get this, the Digital Angel series. This series will be a transponding type which means it transmits by the energy it receives it uses it to act as a transmitter thereby revealing it’s location. When they started to come up with the Eurodollar they wanted the company to make an electronic security thread for them. But I am sure it was a front for a contract whereby they could procure the “Mark of the Beast implant chips” The actual city of Babylon is %90 rebuilt Go to; www.zionministry.com... Lets face it everything is poised for a Rapture. The Prophetic events of Matthew chapter 24 are happening, II Timothy Chapter 3 describes this generation to a Tee, we have the E.U. , Hamas is in charge of the Palestinians who are bent on the destruction of Israel. We have invaded the land of Babylon. Iran is creating a grave concern for all involved, and lastly no one believes God, the Bible, or what we Christians say about the gloom of the doom to come, that is until, we are shut up in our generations ark of the safety of the Rapture.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join