It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy, a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this might be a little stupid but the idea hit me today when i watched a video about 9-11 and how it seems that america forgot to hide certain speculations. while watching loose change alot of the topics on it we could easily find answers for and prove to ourselves that it seems to be a conspiracy. such as hitting the pentagons on under construction part, visibly watching explosions go on underneath the collapse of the buildings, and etc. all these things we could easily question and deny being the truth.

i thought what if the whole 9/11 conspiracy was just a conspiracy keeping us from reaching the truth. while we are trying to find all these answers which seem so simple to just deny what the government says and find our own answers.

i mean, with technology today and america being the strongest nation im sure they would have though about these glitches in lets say them attacking themselves. maybe they wanted us to think that they attacked themselves. maybe this is just a plot in something much much bigger.

im pretty sure if they wanted to they could have made it more possible for us to believe that afghan attacked us. maybe they wanted to keep us thinking, cause by thinking about it we're actually not seeing the whole picture that they have lined up. was oil the only reason they based it on afghan? im sure they didnt all of a sudden decide that they were tired of paying afghan and iraq for oil.

what do you guys think when you look at it from this perspective. do you think maybe there is something much bigger in this even happening. do you think that american being capable of pulling anything off, purposly allowed these glitches so they had us thinking it was a conspiracy?

do you think its possible for the whole conspiracy of america attacking america is a conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting premise and there is validity to this... I mean there are powerful clues there for those that CHOOSE to see them isn't there. But it is like the study that looked at people and their adoption of ideas: the one third rejected new ideas, one third could be convinced of new ideas with suitable proof and one third of people were receptive to new ideas.

When you realize this you automatically see that one half sit on one side of the fence and the other half sit on the other normally on a lot of issues based on the strength or argument and proof that comes from either side.

On a more etheric perspective I have read that the balance of light and dark in the universe reveals itself in all acts whereby the side of darkness cannot tell a complete lie nor entirely conceal anything as they are duty bound to be half truthful or revealing. Interesting stuff to think about.

The tide is turned not when one side has a better argument but when the faith of loyalty of light or dark pervails I believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Many 9/11 truth speakers are in fact disinfo agents so your theory does have some truth in it. I could even be one but i guess only time will tell who these people are.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Look deeper and you will see. It is a movement to create hate against our own country, and that is what the terrorists want and enjoy seeing. Still 5 years after the are still causing rift in our own country.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
im afraid i dont agree with you at all, considering how misinformed we are about those coutries, there are reasons why outsiders dont like americans. and it is infact america that is making america hate outside countries especially ones that cant defend themselves for example like iraq and afghanistan. im sure its not terrorists making americans hate their country its americians who kill innoncent defenseless people that make them hate their country.

top topics

join