It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Naudet 9/11 clips

page: 1

join
share:
SMR

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Im just posting these for opinions and what they may be.
Perhaps they are nothing, perhaps they show us something that helps another 9/11 theory.They were removed from the DVD for whatever reason.
These are QUICKTIME video files.

This first clip is of a fireman carrying something.I have no idea what it is and dont assume anything.Maybe someone who knows can tell us.
VIDEO LINK

Here is the same guy saying that the FBI 'said' it was the planes that took down the towers.He states that FBI were at the firehouse and that is what they told the firemen.Authority is one thing, but having an FBI agent telling firemen that the planes took down the buidlings....odd they would know that for sure.
VIDEO LINK

Here is a clip of a FEMA agent telling the base WTC7 command center that the last explosion hit pretty close to them.What explosion? I thought there were no explosions? Could this be days after when they were doing demo to some structures? Why would he or anyone for that matter be near and that close as seen in this video if that is the case, that this is days after.Seems pretty dangerous to me.
VIDEO LINK

This one is my favorite.I have been trying to hear what it says.I have a few words, but not all.Maybe someone can hear something I cant?
This is a clip of a firemen being reassured that they will make it out alive if they stick with chief phfifer and the camera crew because 'They know what's going on"
This is what I got from the video at one point....
SECOND PLANE JUST FLEW....inaudible from that point.
VIDEO LINK

Why would they be edited out for the DVD? In all, it only makes up a total of 30 seconds of film.There are said to be more of these left out clips, but I have not found them yet.So maybe in all it makes up a minute or two which is rediculous when you think about it when dealing with documentaries.

SMR

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nobody see's anything odd in these video's ? Not that I say there is, just looking for feedback and seeing if anything odd is in any of them I was not able to see or hear.
Perhaps the file format is a problem?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well these are really interesting. especially that last one. but "They know whats goin on" could just mean they know what they are doing, they konw where to take the people. But then again "They" might konw that the towers wont collapse yet also. The part where he talks about the plane, i swear i heard him say "THE second plane just hit..." Like he knew taht there were going to be 2 planes. If the other people didnt know a second plane had JUST hit, why would you reffer to it as THE? Just after he says "The second plane just hit" it sounds like he is either saying call the, or pull the, followed buy something i cant understand.

SMR

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes, I have found myself playing that one over and over trying to make out what he says.I wasnt going to be the one to say it as not to influence anyone, but I too heard THE in that sentence.I thought to myself why would he call it THE plane.You would think he would say, "another plane just hit...."

[edit on 26-4-2006 by SMR]

join