It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Developing Nuclear Capable Missiles for OPEC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Drugs are death penalty in Saudi Arabia, but hashish is generally not considered a drug. Since they v=cant get drunk, they smoke alot of hash. Even in the shops.

Springer, I was wide awake in my history class were you?

The death of western civilization will mean the end of humanity? What are YOU on?

Have you forgotten that 4/5 of the planet does not live in the west, and that humanity lived just fine for thousands of years without the west?

Destroy ther west, and you destroy the superpower mentality, massive scales wars, and probably, the devlopment of WMD, seeing how the third world has to buy thier crap from the west, or get thier tech here.

Western civilization has been nothing but an oppresive plague, despite the marvels and advances.

Name a huge war that didnt involve the west, or the west didnt start? I cant think of a damn one.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If USA came to invade the E.U,it would be a disaster for you's.

Europeen Union + Russian Federation + China + North Korea > United States Of America.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Israeli arrow is a formidable little defensive system, backed up by the ofeq 5 satellites it can detect scud launches as far afield as tehran and tripoli.

The green pine system is also on par with anything the US has got at the moment. I believe 2 batteries are operational right now protecting Tel aviv and dimona nuclear facility in the negev desert.

97% of a successful hit...now thats a defensive missile!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The US isnt going to invade EU......I highly doubt that would happen. Id worry more about China, EU, Russia, ganging up and attempting to divide the US for itself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join