It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Developing Nuclear Capable Missiles for OPEC?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
As further evidence comes up regarding Russia aligning with OPEC nations, this comes up and is rather frightening...

MOSCOW [MENL] -- Russia has pledged to complete development of a surface-to-surface missile that has been marketed to Iran and Syria.

Officials said the Russian Defense Ministry plans to complete development of the Iskander-E short-range missile. The SS-26 solid-fuel missile has a range of 280 kilometers and is meant to defeat U.S. missile defense systems, such as the PAC-3.

www.menewsline.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And this, coming from the Israelis.... this is not good...

"Libya is diligently attempting to acquire nuclear know-how with help and support from North Korea and Pakistan," the aide quoted Sharon as saying. "Not help as in buying a bomb but help in acquiring technology and know-how to build a bomb."

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1066113923427&p=1008596981749

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This world is getting really scarey again!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am not surpised at all. Perhaps this is leading up to someting very very big....

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think the play book for the US just got a whole lot more complicated...

I think we may well be seeing the stage setting for WWIII...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well this isnt good, guess my suspicion about france was right, everything they do is anti-U.S, no wonder why america is becoming so offensive minded and aggressive.

i can see france(then germany then all opec nations then finally russia) as americas first military target if there is a WW3, hell the U.S would use every mind control technology it has, every secret weapon to decimate half the planet or just control it without a shot or both.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Economys gonna crash, nobody will buy anything except fallout shelters soon enough. I guess the construction business is where you want to invest. Hey DR. How much does one of those phase 3 bunkers cost and can I build it in my apartment?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
well this isnt good, guess my suspicion about france was right, everything they do is anti-U.S, no wonder why america is becoming so offensive minded and aggressive.

Hey Didn't the French give the Americans The Statue of Liberty as a gift??!!

Thats what pisses me off about the american govt..... they always forget their allies/friends during periods of conflict.

damn you bush

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
World war 3 would be a blessing if it was total and destroyed the govornments in the process. Total annihilation of nation, period. If it was total.

The US has never really had ay friends to begin with. We never had and never will. The closest, believe it or not, despite thier anti US rantings for ages, was Canada, the only nation that ever actually offered to assist us. Strange, aint it?

World War 3 is inevitable, and if they nuke the # out of everyone and even it across the board, this actually could be a blessing for the Human race.

Its like the Norse myth of the Ragnarok, the twilight of the gods.

In the end, men will lust for gold, will turn upon each other, the war of the fire giants vs the frost giants, the Gods vs the legions of Hel, and the whole world is consumed first by the fire Giants (nukes and bombs) and then the frost giants freeze it (nuclear winter). The world will be destroyed and cleansed of all evil. But yet, alseep somewhere, as humanity dies, a man and woman, snuggled safely int he branches of Yggdrasil, shall sleep through it, and when it is over, they will awaken once again. And repopulate the world anew. The children of the old Gods, Baldur, Vidar, Vali, and the sons of Thor shall rise up from the battle field and take thier place where thier mothers and fathers once stood.

This is of course, a myth, I do not take it as prophecy like adherants to the bible. But a very useful myth, it has a moral:

There is an eternal cycle of creation and destruction. All old things must die so new ones can be rebuilt.

A nuclear war might wipe out alot of people, but so do many other natural cataclysmic events, like pole shifts, meteor strikes, ect. All is part of a natural cycle. You cannot destroy the earth, it is arrogant of humans to think our petty technology and limited knwoledge of nature allows us to kill 4 billion years of natural creation.

Whatever we do, nature will return, regardless. This world we humans have made has gone too far along a stupid suicidal path, and only by its destruction can a new world come about.

And Im not talking about NWO either. Im talking about a new humanity that has gone beyond those petty animal drives that fuel the illuminati and the like.

But change is inevitable. Im a fatalist that way.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
we will all be around to see the beginning of the third world war. mark my words. ill probally be doing some of the shooting my self

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This article about the US providing nuclear missiles to Israel for its submarine fleet may well be in retaliation to this occurence...

US says it supplied Israel with nuclear missiles for subs

THE OBSERVER , LONDON AND JERUSALEM
Monday, Oct 13, 2003,Page 1
Israeli and US officials have admitted collaborating to deploy US-supplied Harpoon cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads in Israel's fleet of Dolphin-class submarines, giving the Middle East's only nuclear power the ability to strike at any of its Arab neighbors.

The unprecedented disclosure came as Israel announced that states `harboring terrorists' are legitimate targets, responding to Syria's declaration of its right to self-defense should Israel bomb its territory again.

According to Israeli and Bush administration officials interviewed by the Los Angeles Times, the sea-launch capability gives Israel the ability to target Iran more easily should the Iranians develop their own nuclear weapons.

www.taipeitimes.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And of course, if we do end up at war with OPEC, we will more than likely be facing weapons WE supplied to them.

I think there is something about military intelligence in here....

US world leader in arms sales, Saudi Arabia no 1 buyer

The United States sells more arms than any other country, and Saudi Arabia leads the world for buying arms among developing countries, a report from the International Institute of Strategic Studies (IISS) said Wednesday.
The United States holds a 40.3 percent market share in arms sales, raking in 10.241 billion dollars (8.8 billion euros) from sales in 2002, according to the IISS annual report "The Military Balance 2003-2004", on arms around the world.

Saudi Arabia spent an estimated 5.2 billion dollars in 2002 buying weapons, despite having reduced arms purchases from the 1995-1998 period, the report said

www.spacewar.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I will confirm this for you DR.

We are selling many weapons to the Saudis, like our patriot missile systems. When i was there, thats part of what they were doing, training the saudis on the systems. We were selling them our patriot missile systems. I was not surprised to find thier trucks, weapons, ect were all US issue.

But of course, if we ever went to war with saudi, they would lose, and i am 100% sure. I have seen the Saudi military. believe me, the armies we faced in Iraq woul;d have wiped them out. The Saudis are pampered pussy punks who would get thier asses kicked by boyscouts, that is, if the Saudis didnt try and rape them. The Saudi soldiers are patheitc, undisciplined, and make even the afghanis look like special forces. We faced more a challenge in Iraq than we would with the Saudis. They let thier equipment run to #, ill maintained, they dont care. Thier weapons, thier equipment, they dont even repair or maintain it, they just buy new #, cuz thier so #ing rich.

So, no worries about our # falling into dsaudi hands, we could goive those sorry rat bastards our nuclear aresenal and they couldnt even hit mecca with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So, no worries about our # falling into dsaudi hands, we could goive those sorry rat bastards our nuclear aresenal and they couldnt even hit mecca with it.

LMFAO!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Im serious dude, The Saudis are about the most stupid #ing people on the planet. Ive seen vegetation with more signs of intelligent life.

# thier army sits around all day, smokes hash, takes naps, and still cannot figure oput how to clean an M-16. We had to fng show them. Its not that hard. I think theyd even manage to jam and break an AK 47. Pure and simple.

The Saudis are a joke militarily, and they have ZERO balls, they are a bunch of cowards. Thats why they have an alomst entirely foreign army full of illiterate Afghani refugees seeking a better life. The Saudis themselves are to spoiled, lazy and ignorant to fight for themselves. I truly believe had we not got into Gulf War 1, Iraq would have taken them quicker than they did Kuwait. The only reason Saudi can remain untouched is because it always has sugar daddy nations to protect its sorry ass. It doesnt matter what you give them, they couldnt figure out how to maintain or use it properly. They are stright up.....#ING IDIOTS!

So, I worry not about selling anything to Saudi, I worry more who they might sell it to. They cozy up to Russia, ebacsue they need a protector.

A group of mained, parapalegic VFW nuts in thier wheelchairs drunk off thier ass could wipe out the Saudi army in no time.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Russia is becoming a real problem. ugggggh

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Im serious dude, The Saudis are about the most stupid #ing people on the planet. Ive seen vegetation with more signs of intelligent life.

# thier army sits around all day, smokes hash,

WAIT A MINUTE....I thought drugs were a death penalty offense in the Kingdom of Saud.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Skadi, (don't take offense here) did you SLEEP throuigh History, Social Studies AND math?!

SERIOUSLY! The Patriot missile system is a purely DEFENSIVE WEAPON!!!

The "total destruction" you so rapaciously dream of the western civilizations getting wiped out by will bring about ONE THING, the END of humanity!

If YOU are suicidal that's cool, every person has the right to whack themselves in my book, BUT to go off SUPPORTING the anhiolation of ALL the truly FREE governments on the planet is just NUTZ!!!!

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I can't wait until Bush is out. I feel really unsafe with him in office, and it sucks that I feel unsafe living in America because of our damn President. There's no reason to hate on Americans, just the American President. Sad thing is that when the President #s up, the citizens pay.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

SERIOUSLY! The Patriot missile system is a purely DEFENSIVE WEAPON!!!

the patriot is a piece of useless # , it failed to protect israel from crappy old soviet scud missiles!
, all the damn missiles hit around my friend's house

hopefully, the new israeli Arrow-2 system will be better

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join