It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Impeachment - The Illinois State Legislature is Preparing to Drop a Bombshell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This impeachment resolution does specifically name President Bush, but it also names "the Bush Administration". My guess (and my fervent hope) is that if the official investigation was started and the truth of the dirty, slimy underbelly of this administration came to light, more than Bush would end up in the street.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
okay lets say that bush theoretically gets impeached. No need for celebration folks, the ship has reached the point of no return. I can understand that Bush isnt the best leader (he's a liar for one, he got caught lying secondly) for this country but shouldnt we let him attempt to clean up his own mess considering its already been made? Bush is getting so much pressure from all sides right now that he doesnt even have the ability to be that much of a threat anymore.. Bush is waiting on an excuse to start a war, and I garuntee he wont start one without a good one this time. Lets just wait and see what Iran does.

Lets just hope that any new leader we get doesnt bend over backwards to the needs of the extreme left. I would hate to see a war on our soils because we put our guard down infront of the people who are, in my opinion, the enemy in regards to a free world.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seems California is also jumping on the Impeachment Bandwagon! I say the more the merrier!

Let's have a real ho'-down!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Great graphics Regenmacher!
Well so far it's Illinois, California and now Vermont is also following suit. I read that several other states will be doing the same within the next few days.
California's proposal includes Cheney, not just Bush.
Looks like the snowball is gathering momentum...
One can only hope.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are all you posters on this thread still celebrating?

After all, it's only been 3 months since the previous post, and although I read the news every day, I just haven't been able to find any news on this "great impeachment bandwagon".

So, can I have some of whatever you all were having back at the end of April? It must have been primo.

[edit on 7/11/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We need to get all these pushovers out of the branches. The only branch I trust minimally is the Supreme Court, don't ask me why. It is just because they seem older and wiser. Senate, Congress, Executive, they are not looking out for us. My puppy can run this country better. Democrats, Republicans, different s*** same a**hole. Not to be nasty or anything.

Let's see, who to vote for is like asking which way would you prefer to die.

John Kerry (drowning) or Geroge Bush (hanging)...hmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join