It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Summons UFO's (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Reported by KTNV in Nevada
There's a Las Vegas guy making an extraordinary claim about extra-terrestrials. This guy says the Old Testament written in Hebrew taught him how to summon UFO’s. He says he can do it on command and he's been doing it for 25 years, keeping it secret, until now.

So far i don't think its a hoax it being that a news station recorded the footage. Now Ive got to learn how to do that myself!!! Ive always felt like I was being watched from the sky while stargazing.

Here's the Nevada news stations' article with the link
www.ktnv.com...

If you dont have Real Player you can view a .wmv version on ebaums site
www.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 23-4-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Profit Yahwah.....this was a huge thread last year.

He's a fraud.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He has been debunked so hard it's not even funny anymore. His UFO's are white balloons. The guys clearly a grifter.

Is that the false profit with his balloons

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
GRRRRR! Sacrelig! What a bloody waste of my time! That man is pure SCUM!

I hope he got debunked so hard he got one of those big balloons shoved up hiis big fat goat ###!!!

[edit on 24-4-2006 by GlassRunner]

d1k

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Profit Yahwah.....this was a huge thread last year.

He's a fraud.

Says who??

Originally posted by The_Doctor
He has been debunked so hard it's not even funny anymore. His UFO's are white balloons. The guys clearly a grifter.

Is that the false profit with his balloons

www.alienresistance.org...

Oh really?? Where was it proven they were balloons and where has be been "debunked so hard it's not even funny"? People made completely baseless claims that he was a fraud, kind of like you just did and that's it. There was no one at all with any kind of proof that he was a fake, in fact who could prove that it was fake?

This guy started getting death threats and he quited down, that's pretty much what happened to him.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by d1k]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Aside from being debunked, didn't he also promise some sort of mass-sighting over Las Vegas or something like that? I don't remember the details but I remember he promised something big and never came through.

Next.

d1k

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Aside from being debunked, didn't he also promise some sort of mass-sighting over Las Vegas or something like that? I don't remember the details but I remember he promised something big and never came through.

Next.

I think the death threats were a part of why he did not do the mass sighting but don't quote me on that. He said he would do it on the same date next year.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Death threats??? Is their any proof besides the word of a con man. I think the picture i posted above with the large white balloons is a give away to his trick.

new topics

top topics

join