posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
Terrorism prevention is a sustainable element or group of elements that preclude the psychological disturbance, injury, or death found in terrorism.
In other words, a vaccine for goodness. I have written 12 ideas for preventing terrorism; of course, many more can be written. Feel free to add or
1) Increased government surveillance.
2) Reduce weapon access.
3) Best and brightest in government gontrol systems.
4) A more developed "world government."
5) Selectively tighten laws regarding behavior.
6) Incentive systems to convert terrorists to nonterrorists, nonterrorists to counterterrorists, ... I believe the Patent Office should have a
complete patent class in counterterrorism.
7) Increase use in psychiatric medications (not meant to be funny; I believe this can help).
8) Create Departments of Counterterrorism in the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches of the Federal Government.
9) Counterterrorism taught at public and private schools and colleges.
10) Counterterrorism inculcated into family values.
11) More jobs in counterterrorism.
12) A precise incentive system for counterterrorism workers based completely on merit.