It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New and Improved ATSNN Launches Today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am very delighted with the new and improved page.

The page looks very professional and trustworthy, it will become a very preferred spot for news seekers in the INTERNET that loves a conspiracy angle to what they read.

Great job.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Very Nice,
& professional, & much easier & convenient for us! Great Job!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Lookin very nice.

Just a tiny thing I noticed, the title hasn't been tagged, it's just "http://www.atsnn.com/" I assume it would be tagged ATSNN or something and that the RSS link has gone..I don't know about others but I use the rss feed, might be good to bring it back for the newer members that find ATSNN now.

But definently looking great, good work.

[edit on 24/4/06 by TK868]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Looking very nice! I haven't gotten around to debug it, but its looks are good!

Ok, some fast bug-issues...
I believe there will be a 'fix'/'patch' on those red-coloured EXTERNAL IMAGE-to picture-links? -And the html-coding seems messed up.

Where I earlier made a /bold or /italic-formatting, it is messed up, with no linebreak. Don't really look too good in my posts.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I am impressed.

Great look, content. Really fine. Glad to be a part of it all here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow - Awesome design!
Very pro-looking, screams up-2-date news-site.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm excited to see the types of articles that get "published" on ATSNN now.
The main page is realy cool

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser
Yes - what is the point of being able to say "yes" if you can't say "no"?

By not voting yes, you are voting no.

And how many YES votes are now needed for a successful submission?

Far too many people vote no because they disagree with the story politically or something. They aren't voting on the relevance of the news, rather whether they 'like' it or not.

And now they have no voice to choose that a story is not relevant, or is a repeat, or whatever.

One other question - how do we let the author know about errors and problems with the submissions?

Uh... by not voting for it? That's my plan.

It's not anyone's job to check for spelling, grammar and format errors but the author.

Then this is a major break from the previous policy.

I don't mean to pick on you, BH, but you're the only one with mod status or greater that is addressing these questions. And we do appreciate you sharing your interpretation on the new rules.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobeckyAnd how many YES votes are now needed for a successful submission?

Uh... by not voting for it? That's my plan.

Submissions have 48 hours to become ATSNN stories, after that, it automatically move to current events if it wasn't voted up.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I don't mean to pick on you, BH, but you're the only one with mod status or greater that is addressing these questions. And we do appreciate you sharing your interpretation on the new rules.

Jsobecky, she isn't a Mod, she's a member... What's your point?

The new system resolves the HUGE "issues" we had with authors complaining about biased "no" votes. Now if there aren't enough yes votes in 48 hours it goes straight to "O.C.E." no harm, no foul, no drama...

Life is good.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Personally, I think you guys did a hell of a job revamping the system...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Personally, I think you guys did a hell of a job revamping the system...

As hard as my buddy S.O. worked on it that's NICE to hear!

Springer...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Jsobecky, she isn't a Mod, she's a member... What's your point?

Well, excuse me!

New MODERATORS for AboveTopSecret.com!

Please join me in congratulating Umbrax, Benevolent Heretic, wecomeinpeace, mrwupy, Hellmutt, AgentSmith, Majic, masqua, 12m8keall2c, Riwka and WyrdeOne for becoming the newest members of the BEST STAFF on the web!

Each of these members have shown the attributes we look for when we make staff decisions, it is my pleasure to welcome them to the ATS Staff Family.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Personally, I really like the new system. Those NO votes were always a throw of the dice, and they were NO fun to see in your inbox.
I think SO did and awesome with the updates, the new ATSNN page format, really exceptionally nice. And, certainly it leaves no run for any compliant IMHO

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Postmodism

Well, excuse me!

Hopefully this will help clear things up:

Why I'm not a Mod Anymore

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thank you, Majic. I didn't realize that she had bowed out. She would have made an excellent mod, imo. But I understand her reasons for doing so, and it's characteristic of her to nip the drama by posting her reasons.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And I had to just come back here to say AGAIN that the ATSNN front page is a work of art!

I am not just gratuitously throwing out a compliment. I truly believe it is the best formatted news page out there! I think most people know how many of those I read, and imo, ATSNN is now hands down the best of what I see!

What a great way to start my day...

Well done, indeed!

[edit on 26-4-2006 by loam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join