It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real reasons the Russians and Chinese are not cooperating with us on Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Personally I feel the cold war never ended and we are still in the last days of that war. We are seeing Russia attempt to hold on as much as possible to its communist roots. China although the country appears to be headed in a diplomatic direction their Military/Political leaders are still communists.

Above top secret is a conspiracy site, if you just think G dubbya is stupid hence that is the reason why the two countries won't cooperate is not a conspiracy theory its a statement. If thats all you have to say please do not post. If you think Aliens are doing it great, please post, if you thnk G dubbya's stupid find the liberal section.

Is there such thing as a communist nwo? With China and Russia leading the charge. Is this a re-action to the NWO?

Who does China and Russia want to see win in Iraq and Iran?

Is the Middle East a stepping stone to a bigger conflict.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted by Low Orbit: “Personally I feel the cold war never ended . . we are in the last days of that war. We are seeing Russia attempt to hold on to its communist roots. China appears headed in a diplomatic direction their Military & Political leaders are still communists. ATS is a conspiracy site, if you just think G dumbya is stupid hence the reason the two countries won't cooperate is not a conspiracy theory it’s a statement. If you think Aliens are doing it great, please post, if you thnk G dumbya's stupid find the liberal section. Is there such thing as a communist nwo? With China and Russia leading the charge . . Who does China and Russia want to see win in Iraq and Iran? Is the Middle East a stepping stone to a bigger conflict. [Edited By Don W]

I don’t know, Low, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
you should of read that paragraph, if you care to add to the thread you are more then welcome to if you are indifferent to it you might not want to waste your time.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Low Orbit, "they" won't make this a visible thread because "they" do not have a stake in arguing this point with you. It would only bring attention to "their" plans.

China will be soon drilling for oil off the coast of Florida. Russia has a defense pact with IRan as well as the known business ties involving uranium and the plants to process it. See how many want to defend the confligration that may ensue due to these alliances and the rise of those who seek the denegration of the USA within this context.

The UN lovers here will fawn over every lame, hacknyed, neutered idea that toothless association offers up to a suckling world eager for the milk of peace that only brings war. Do not despair. You are asking the correct questions.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
great post Tyriffic!

Then does the question become since the Russians and Chinese are not cooperating with us on the issue of Iran are they publicly and/or subvertly supporting Iran.

Can China and Russia afford as communist countries, to sit by and watch the Leadership of Iran be removed by the U.S. government and replaced with its own "independant" Democracy.

Just looking at the map of Asia

www.chem.leeds.ac.uk...

I'm sure both China and Russia are afraid of the potential fall of Dictatorships that string along south-western asia. That for them could spell disaster for their own governments as well as their own political demise.

What does everyone else think? ? ?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
great post Tyriffic!

Then does the question become since the Russians and Chinese are not cooperating with us on the issue of Iran are they publicly and/or subvertly supporting Iran.

Can China and Russia afford as communist countries, to sit by and watch the Leadership of Iran be removed by the U.S. government and replaced with its own "independant" Democracy.

Just looking at the map of Asia

www.chem.leeds.ac.uk...

I'm sure both China and Russia are afraid of the potential fall of Dictatorships that string along south-western asia. That for them could spell disaster for their own governments as well as their own political demise.

What does everyone else think? ? ?
[edit on 2-5-2006 by Low Orbit]

No/yes and NO.

China and Russia are engaged in wartime exercises as we speak, have trade alliances (so, what, good for them) and all is good in the world. Hmm, yet, the world is not as large as it was and the East is challenging the West on all fronts with militariasm, economy and position of the two(China/Russia) being foremost in play. The oil needs of China and India do not worry you? Innocent question. Russia still has a relevant navy of nuke subs and is a Bear that is wounded. China is sucking the oil out of the freakin world market and is building a navy that supports a govt. that controls most of the worlds' sea gates, i.e. panama canal etc....................look deeper...............

Gets pretty interesting eh??

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's pretty simple. It's called the Caspian Sea.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ty, do tell about China's connection to the panama canal?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What are the real reasons the Russians and Chinese are not cooperating with us on Iran?

Well China is finalizing a $100 billion dollar oil deal with Iran.

As far as Russia, they are always hard to figure out, but I'm sure finances play a big part, also.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Personally I feel the cold war never ended and we are still in the last days of that war. We are seeing Russia attempt to hold on as much as possible to its communist roots. China although the country appears to be headed in a diplomatic direction their Military/Political leaders are still communists.

I have to wonder how you would define "communist." But then, as I recall, you don't define it, but simply use the word as a catch-all for anything you don't approve of.

Russia has backed away from its approach to democracy (again -- this is a recurring theme in Russian history), but remains no longer communist. Even if it were still communist, that could not possibly have anything whatsoever to do with why Russia won't join Dubya in cracking down on Iran, since Iran, an Islamic republic, is about as anti-communist as you can get. (Again, communism means something specific, and does not mean "anything Low Orbit doesn't like." I imagine Low Orbit dislikes Islamic fundamentalism, however, Islamic fundamentalism is not communism.)

As for China, that country today has the worst worker-rights record and policy of any country in the world, and is encouraging capitalist investment in the Chinese economy by any means available. China remains communist in name, but in name only. And again, that could not have anything to do with Chinese refusal to jump on the Dubyah bandwagon.

Above top secret is a conspiracy site

Politics at ATS is not. I will post what I think on the subject. If you have a problem with what I say because it isn't off-the-wall enough, that's your problem, not mine.

The reason that China and Russia are not backing Bush on this is that they have no incentive to do so. They do not see any percentage for them in punishing Iran, and most especially do not want to encourage a U.S. invasion of Iran. They have excellent, non-conspiratorial, and national-interest reasons for thinking that way. We need look no further.

Is there such thing as a communist nwo? With China and Russia leading the charge.

Simple answer: No.

Who does China and Russia want to see win in Iraq and Iran?

I don't know, but I would guess that they want to see nobody win.

Is the Middle East a stepping stone to a bigger conflict.

That will be up to the U.S. It certainly could be, but it doesn't have to be.

new topics

top topics

join