It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I want to see your view on flying humanoids. To me they're aliens just without the ufo.

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
First time I"ve heard/seen anything about this subject matter. You really can't determine anything from that particular pic.

Here's a link to more pictures/info at Rense.

[edit on 4/23/2006 by djsly]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
do an ats search. there was another thread a few months ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ah this is something that greatly interests me. Got some resources for yah.

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can't really make out whats on the first video even on freeze frame because of a shakey hand. The second video appears to be some type fighter jet or plane of some kind. The third one i do not know what it is because it's too blurry. I am pretty conviced about the second one being some aircraft if you watch closely you can see the wings when it turns etc. Plus the guys in the video seemed not as excited as one would think for spotting a UFO. The first and third are however open to speculation.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey, that was me trying a new way of getting to work

Seriously now, the first picture (the blurred one) shows someone with a jetpack. It is quite visible in the picture: there is a blurry reddish/yellowish are just where the jetpack nozzle would be.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
From what I hear, and I may be wrong, there's no way someone could go that high and that long w/ a jetpack. Aren't they pretty hard to come by?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Aint that an Action figure like an Action Man? I think someones throw an action figure doll into the air and taked an photo of it..
Someone degree with me?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Has someone much info about '' Jetpacks'' I saw them in the James bond movies and the exist too,.. but are the in progress to make? or are the already in use by the Army? goverment?

Someone know that? I like to see info and pics of it and even video's

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A year or so ago (on Rense, most likely) there was an article, plus photos of the alleged experiencer, regarding an hostile, flying entity which attacked a Mexican partrolman's vehicle. According to the article, the entity was hovering in or around a tree. It allegedly attacked the car, leaving scratch-marks on the windshield. During the experience, the patrolman had time only to throw the vehicle in reverse, subsequently crashing into something behind. The patrolman was reported (by paramedics called to the scene) as being highly distressed and suffering shock.

If true, it calls into question the abilities of the alleged 'flying entity'. Why was it unable to penetrate the car's winshield, whilst at the same time (according to witnesses) it was able to hover in mid-air and accelerate through the air at rapid speed?

From memory, others witnessed the alleged entity and someone managed to obtain blurry video of the thing as it flew through the air at considerable height.

If the account is true, perhaps windshield glass has powerful protective value?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I heard these were referred to as a Thunderbirds (no not the kids series), a large black bird with a massive wingspan that is said to exist in the Texas/Mexico border. It was from a Cryptozzology site, here is a different site www.cryptozoology.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Periphery
I heard these were referred to as a Thunderbirds (no not the kids series), a large black bird with a massive wingspan that is said to exist in the Texas/Mexico border. It was from a Cryptozzology site, here is a different site www.cryptozoology.com...

These picture look humanoid.. why would you confuse them with birds ?

But these pictures are just so damn blurry its not even funny

This looks more or less like a dude on a snowboard.. my guess its a skydiver

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i have never heard of these before, but it certainly seems interesting. i can kinda see the 'humandoid' shape in the videos, but its just to shakey or blurry to be sure. it could be anything really. i dont think a jetpack could do that high, but it could be some kinda of secret government project. With a jetpack that could do that high, you could go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
MY guess on these natural Mystic flying throught the air is this:

They are some kind of tear in the fourth dimension or etheric dimension and appear in Mexico because this region has the geophysical potential for such to happen.
The black space could be the result of matter bending and wave interference from a source present on sight, such has the solar wind. What I mean by this is that in order to see a tear appear, the same occurence must take place on a larger scale somewhere else, such has the sun. Basically, this could be neutron spots blurring the etheric dimension at more equatorial areas of the Earth.

Actually, you can spot these shapes in clouds sometimes, meaning, they appear out of a dynamic movement such as turbulence or convection.

Concerning the origin of This force field, it must have many more properties than what we can imagine and yes, this is fascinating.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I dont see it as a flying monsters of any kind. I see it more of a military thing.
I've talked to several of my army friends and they mentioned to me that the military really interested in ideas of mech suits (exo-suits). They are dumping money into that field of study for some time now.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by LogicWater]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by LogicWater]

top topics

join