It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another paranoid conspiracy nut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi All.
I'm a new member, this is my first post.

My life has been taken over by all things conspiracy based. After stumbling across some truths about 9/11 on the internet I opened the largest can of worms I could ever have imagined and my life, and perspective on life as a whole, changed forever.

Obviously I feel the need to share my new-found knowledge with my friends and family, and have been amazed by the hostility I have received from even those closest to me! There is much eye - rolling when the subject comes up in conversation (I will be the first to admit it happens quite often!) and I feel patronized and insulted.

It upsets me because they don't understand, it's not me being obssesional - It's me worrying about the future and feeling a compulsive need to inform people about the information I have learned.

I have a 10 year old son who I love dearly, and I great boyfriend who believes and supports me. I am terrified about the NWO and the police state which is so apparent here in Manchester, UK.

Do people walk round with their eyes shut? Why can't they beat their indoctrination? Why can't they see what is happening so blatantly in front of our eyes? And most important of all, when they do see, WHY DON'T THEY CARE?

There's been some clever brainwashing gone on in this country. Infringment of rights goes by the wayside when compared to diet advice, entertainment and celebrity culture.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum, airing my views (of which there are many!) with like- minded people who understand.

Do other people here get treated like some kind of freak who should be in a padded room, even by their friends? Do you think it is because they just cannot bear to hear the truth, or because they have lost the capacity to make their own judgements?

I haven't got a TV, and some people think that is tantamount to child abuse!!!!!!!!

Anway, I don't need to get my whole rant out in one go, I'm sure there will be many a post on here in the future!

Till we meet again

Claire

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Delta Alter!

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied here yet. I try to keep up to date on new members, but I seem to have overlooked your post here, as well. Please forgive me, I'm always willing to help new members. You have 17 posts as of this writing, but as soon as you have 20 posts, you can u2u me, if you have any questions...

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

btw - I have'nt got a TV either.
but I do watch movies

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anyway i could get in contact with you delta maybe via a messenger service?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey, Delta!!
A little paranoia is a healthy thing, IMHO!!

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts. Skunk Works

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads and the Freshman Forum to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, and TinWiki.org which require a separate logins.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

top topics

join