It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad recruits Hezbollah terror chief!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Talk about putting all your ducks in a row!!!

www.wnd.com...

Looks like Iran is getting everything ready for the upcoming conflict,according to this article.If the USA attacks,now they will have possibly Syria to deal with.Or will they leave that to the Israelis?? I think that this kind of pressure will make the Bush administration think twice.But you would have to assume that the powers at be would have already taken this into consideration

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Islamic Republic of Iran Government = a terrorist supporting and advocating Mullah-run government which seeks the international community's respect, and having a hard time getting it.

The nations that do support it, Russia, China, Venezuala, are simply representative of totalitarian regimes, that which Iran's Mullah run government is, as well.

Thus, Iran, along with Syria, etc., have for decades been using Lebanon as their proxy to fight Israel. Your linked article is merely a continuation on this, which was also done by WND: Iran priming Hezbollah for war with U.S., Israel?

seekerof

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here is a link to the London Times article, upon which the WorldNutDaily article is based.

www.timesonline.co.uk...
US officials and Israel intelligence sources believe Imad Mugniyeh, the Lebanese commander of Hezbollah’s overseas operations, has taken charge of plotting Iran’s retaliation against western targets should President George W Bush order a strike on Iranian nuclear sites.

Invisible un-named sources, and we're supposed to take it on faith, without evidence, like photos, details, etc.

And what, pray tell, prevents this from being yet another Pentagon Terror Psy-op??????

Ledeen described him last week as the “spinal column of the terror war against America in Iraq from the beginning”.

Gosh, that sure sounds familiar, are they trying to "galvinize" public support for a war with outright fraud, lies, and exxagerations once again????

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i tried to post this but was too late.. i think if this is true that we are going to see some really bad thing's happen on U.S. soil...Iran seems to be pulling out all the stops in their quest for the undisputed title of (terror kings) i mean 40,000 suicide bombers on standby now this .......all i can say is...... what's next???

[edit on 25-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ledeen is another of those names that seems to pop up with alarming regularity in propaganda pieces and pushing for war, first with Iraq and now with Iran. Seems he's someone who likes to have his (yellow)Cake and eat it too, based on past articles

40,000 suicide bombers, that's sure to cause a mess. Why is it when one of our troops dies in conflict then he (or she) is a hero and we are told they made the "Ultimate Sacrifice" for their country. when a suicide bomber attacks is he (or she) not also making the ultimate sacrifice too?
Apart from the wording, I fail to see any difference. I'm sure both would preferred to have lived long and happy lives were it not for the nutjobs in charge on BOTH sides sending them off to die for political and economic gain

new topics

top topics

join