It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Jazeera airs another Bin Laden tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would also not be surprise if there was not another attack on the US. How else do you think the President is going to take our attention away from him? It seems as though when ever a Bin Laden tape shows up, we go look, and the President gets away with a bit more.

Why would he set up an attack to get the attention off of him? It's not like he is bombing an aspirin factory to get the attention off him from lying to the grand jury.
What is he trying to get away with? That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Ding ding ding.popularity ratings are going down for bush and how do you want it to go up?.Well you get the picture.This administration is the cheapest administration i have ever seen.I doubt that bin laden is even alive and with all this cg and sound tech you can fool anyone.

I agree anytime Bush seems to have problems, the terror alert rises or bin laden releases a tape. Of course Bush is using the fear of terror attacks to control the public.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Originally posted by masterp
This tape is released just when Condoliza has gone to Europe to seek alies for the coming Iran war. What a coincidence!!!

And the proof for your statement can be found where? Where has C. Rice been shown to be specifically seeking “allies” for this presumed upcoming “Iran war”. Where?!

“newbie”
mg

She is going to Europe - to Bulgaria, If I recall - for some meeting.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Interesting, have not heard about a new tape from Bin Laden. Audio, means he is prolly running out of resources.

Running out of resources? What? Blank DVD's - or his camcorder got smashed at Tora Bora????

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There's a new Bin Laden video just released too

www.brokennewz.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
She is going to Europe - to Bulgaria, If I recall - for some meeting.

There is a political ball game being played, no doubt..

Turkey April 26...Greece same day 26 to 27..Cyprus, Ankara following... The purported topics are Hammas and preventing Iraq from becoming a platform for regional terrorism as well as answering solid questions about the US's absent response concerning the PKK; with obvious relevant regional issues. These trips were planned well in advance and this can easily be verified by checking various outlets.

But specific travels to gather allies for a presumed attack upon Iran is a bit of a stretch, I would not jump to this conclusion so soon; however I will concede Iran will be a topic…even if just over lunch.

Example

State Dept. Breifing

mg

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just wondering no one answered my question (link).....on the BOAT issue...what ever happend with that?

First was planes.....next may be boats....and would be like 10x harder to stop.....NO?

Just wan'a know what others' think about this......and would Osama be on one of these ships?

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

top topics

<< 1   >>

join