It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Military Coup of 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
forgive me, but i have only read this first link and i have a question:

okay, so the military is so involved in public work but how does this allow some lone-nut general to start a coup???

indeed, i know that this is not a prophecy, but i can't see this happening...

i am more concerned about invading foreign armies (like iran in this read) than a coup...

am i correct???

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Read the rest of those links from ADVISORs 4th post and you will answer your own questions. Its basically running down the actuality of that first post coming into reality.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i am more concerned about invading foreign armies (like iran in this read) than a coup...

am i correct???

Nope, you are far far, from the truth. Even if there were more foreign soldiers in side the USA than were US soldiers, it would not be a threat. Not saying it wouldn't be a problem but by far, not a viable challenge. No foreign invader has, could or ever will storm the United States. Russia got to Cu ba, for a foot hold, didn't last long did it.

Many of the prior President of the USA have for warned of internal danger, I could recite some public addresses...but have done so already.

Seriously, look at how the US is reacting to the Mexicans. As if they just all of a sudden started crossing the border illegally recently or some thing. What ever, I just can't beleive how easily entertained..er distracted some people are.

I can see perception is a major blocker on this issue. How do we teach people to look at things from more than just their perspective? I recall thinking, out side the box.

Look, if it makes you feel any better, not on my shift. I'm not Bushing you, when I say no new taxes, I mean toss the damn tea in the sea!

*Kicks TSA's foreign invader idea over board.*

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He isn't the first military officer to run the CIA, I believe Stansfield Turner was, I think.

I agree it is something of a worrisome trend, and bears watching, in that I agree wholeheartedly. Even though I am an Air Force brat, and surrounded by men and women who served with honor and distinction, and are serving with honor, and distinction, and think that a coup by the military is unlikely, neither am I blind to the possibility of it happening. This is why oversight of the military is so very important. An ounce of prevention and all that...

The generational officer corps in the US military, perhaps needlessly, worries me. Son following father, who followed his father, who followed his, and so forth. Soldiering is all these families know, they know nothing of the civilian world. The world that pays their salaries. I can't help but feel that if a coup should occur, these are the people who are going to do it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Soldiering is all these families know, they know nothing of the civilian world.

The same can be said about civilians, they know nothing of the military world.
Those that have had the opportunity to witness and get an experience of said ways, should have the best clues. For they are getting views from both sides of the fence, first hand. There is a reason for every thing, just as every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Would we know light, if it were not for darkness...

United we stand, the rest is, not an option.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
With understanding that this weekend is the most busy, I still can't help but wonder why others havn't had any thing to say about this material. No matter, to each their own.

Happy memorial day every one, may you all rest assured, that there are those who guard your liberties, with loyalty, duty, respect and honor, maintaining their integrity with selfless service and personal courage.

This day is in honor to those of every nation, who give themselves for such.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
advisor listen to yourself still goingon along that razor thin line. Some things neverchange, but I thought for sure they would have caught you by now! We have seen your file, let me just say you cant keep it up for much longer.
You are a threat to those people around you, and I am shocked the Simon hasnt reported you to interpol.It is amazing though how they crucify the other whistle blowers and cant catch one of there own. I'm watching you still, dont thinkI GAVE UP dirt bag! You just dont know when to quit, and your a MOD now!!!

What has ATS become

You people should have known from day one when william banned him after the first post. Let me guess the government has contacted you a few times over the years. HA HAHAA any peeps think it is ATS that is a secret fed agency. ROTFLMFAO
We have been watching you alright, because it is known who is here. All 60 K of you. No not real terrorists, just people who might accidently move stuff along the plan that the NWO dont want them to move. You just wait, go ahead and keep playing the game you all really thin you want.
Then you will find out why the truth is for our eyes only. Only then it will be too late.

YOUR DONE ADVISOR!!! YOU READ ME PUNK YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What a load of honky this whole thread is based on fiction that was written to dowhat. entertain the class most likly. make a HUGE DEAL out of some persons fake story. thisis as plausible as a ufo squadron of top gun ace foofighters please.
why do you want to know this stuff what good would it do you all to know that governments are not in control and everythng was just a false illusion would it make youhappy to know the truth if it got some onehurt?!

you had yur time it is done now is the end game. just look at the few replies there are all the same people. probably replied to shut advisors whining up.

too much of anythng canbe bad the truth has proven to be expecialy deadly.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hey lurker why dont you just shut your big mouth. he's a mod ya know and this is a really good thread. did you know that jus before 911 there was a bunch of generals were thinking about having a coo against the Bush government?? guess you didn't, huh. Alex Jones even intervewed a guy that said it was gonna happen. what have you done on ATS but shoot your mouth off and put up tough avatars? Just here to coz trouble, why dont you go to another site?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
***I copied this from my post on another thread(one of the many lurker is bashing Advisor on)***

How is it, this Lurker guy has systematically went to every one of Advisor's recent posts and violated the T&C's Numerous times. Calling Advisor any number of derogatory remarks, and still allowed to post here. And a member since 3.23.03 no less. WTF

Lurker, im not sure what your major malfunction is, or how it is you have been here this long and not been handed the ban hammer, but if you are who you say you are. Then quit sittin ur A$$ in front of the computer screen, name calling on a forum and go get him. If he is more detrimental and dangerous than we know, Get Him! No? Hmm Advisors still here...Ok then, thats now lies & name calling. any other rule you wanna break while your at it?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Some more food for thought, to those who may be interested.

It may be an indication of the underlying attitude of some of the news media towards the intelligence community that the significance of a request to Congress in late June by Secretary Rumsfeld for a new post of an Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (making a fourth undersecretary in the department) was treated as routine until early August. Then suddenly, the media characterized the move as a "surprising gambit" by the Defense Department "that will have far-reaching consequences in the nation's intelligence structure." The internal managerial matter is now described as "a bureaucratic coup that accomplishes many Pentagon goals in one fell swoop."
DOD "PREEMPTIVE" INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONAL COUP

THE CREEPING COUP: The Progressive Review

In 1992, General Colin Powell, chairman of the joint chiefs, awarded the prize for his strategy essay competition at the National Defence University to Lieutenant Colonel Charles Dunlap for The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012.
MilitaryCoupUSA

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I do beleive that the US is steaming full ahead to civil war. Generals have been speaking out and breaking rank ever since this WOT took hold. Sorry, I have no links right now but there will be those who know what I am talking about. The situation deepens with every new PNAC move, and considering the current status in the M.E., PNAC are far from done. I do however think this civil war won't be bloody, and maybe not majorly overt. Not like the last. With some organization and control, those with their own unconstitutional motives can be removed from government. To prevent this from ever recorruing, the military-economic-industrial complex must be scrutinized, as Eisenhower and JFK warned us about.

To get more visibility of your thread, you could move it to Skunkworks or PTS?

[edit on 25/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe a more comprehensive study can be directed at this, and if any one elsein able to do so as well as interested. We may be able to compile a resource and time table of the topics subject. Obviously not a obvious immediate threat, but in a hypthetical way it could provide for a good co operative exercise, at the least.

More importantly, it has been raised as a question within the military community. Under more than one guise, and in all branches openly and behind closed doors.
It would be the study of that history I'm primarily interest in. Of course all of your interests are more than welcome and I encourage such, by all means.

Let's figure out a common starting ground, and see where it goes from there.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have found that common starting ground, but first every Armed Service member would have to return home. Then they would require certain peoples support and confidence, being that the oath under taken would be honored and kept by all who took it. From there, a decent footing on "common ground", can be established meriting a respectable bond of kinship.

A bond shared by this nations Founding Fathers, and loyal co-founders.
It would require such a united and unbreakable strength of support that it would "dissolve the political bands"* & "throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"*.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is among the newer of my older thread in my revival of public interest. These topics were created with an intention of creating a awareness, of things possable, even if hypothetical, they are closer to reality than first percieved.

Such material should not be taken lightly, because even science fiction from decades past has become reality of today. Tomarrow, should be looked forward to with anticipation, not dreaded...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is not new people,, geez they really don't teach history anymore,, look up General George S . Patton and the freedom marchers,, Patton, (Eisenhower, he worked the radio)and General Omar Bradley put down that little shin-dig, but they were under orders from the "President Directly" this is key. So who knows maybe Osama was blackmailed with Obama, and the Cia is needed to be put under control of the president again and in doing so made some new appointments.
My own personal theory is the Pentagon knows who really put a missle up their, window, and their still pissed.
So it will be interesting too see who gets final control of the evidence put forth too the American People, might see a whole lot of change.
Moral of the story i don't like blackmail.

( Sorry had too put a quarter in the JAR. That should read Obama FIRST ! I think your right john stewart, that's gonna happen a lot,, AND i proof read it ! lol too make sure i didn't do just that. Is this the fabled sting of the scorpion? lol
edit on 6-5-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Bumped because the linked thread below reminded me of related material.
They would not be doing their jobs if they didn't.

1994: Army War College Paper Proposes use of Computer Generated Insurgents

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I haven't had a chance to read the paper referenced in the first post, but the link is no good.

Here is a working link:
www.carlisle.army.mil...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you, will update and add it to the OP.

Much appreciated, I failed to check the link, guess just figured it was still an active link.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Would you not support the military temporarilly invading D.C. and putting a stop to this madness?

I know I would support it 100 percent. America needs intervention because things will only get worse till D.C. has a real enema. The military would quickly form a civilian government to take over because they like how this country was founded, just not what has happened to it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join