It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
I do not know what to say..... that is truly an amazing life story... sounds silly, i was crying when i read it.... i am so glad your okay now KL.

It made me wanna cry.. The story is amazing..!

Thanks for sharing it, kinglizard!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
King Lizard has visited his destination but even before that his place there was assured. I'm sure he'd agree that had he not known God beforehand, this NDE would be an entirely different experience. Want the free gift of eternal life too? Send U2U for details.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi there

Although the story is a touching 1 i cant help but have disbelief for some of it and hope that its not just a story!

I empathise with your nde but yr level of consciousness thru out the explanation of yr experience is somewhat questionable, when u ascended were u not conscious of yr spirit leaving yr body below and could u not see it?, it is said and thru my own experiences of nde and obe that both the conscious and sub-conscious are distinguishable( the 3rd and 4th dimensions)the 5th dimension being the heavens and with god. You claim god spoke to you and gave you the choice to comeback, to me that suggests u were conscious of all the dimensions and yet not once did u think to ask god yr purpose?hmmmz!

If it were such a place full of love and peace and had undeniable proof of gods existence then surely you would have realised that you and the loved ones you would have been leaving behind were ok and that u could watch over them, i cant think why you would want to return, as we all seek happiness and you had it on a plate!
You are either a totally selfless person or a liar, im sorry but it seems all have just believed what u have claimed without question even by an atheist.

Sorry if it seems im just been a thomas the doubter but i believe everything should be questioned, isnt that part of evloution.

I believe in god myself so i dont doubt he exists, you obviously did tho b4 yr NDE.

This post may be frowned upon deleted and i may also get a warning or even banned, but i believe in freedom of speech and this is what i had to say!

SouLJa

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
SouLJa, you aren't going to get reprimanded or banned for your post...we don't work that way here at ATS.

I can only tell you what I experienced in my NDE, the things you assume I should have experienced are your own. I don't appreciate you calling me a liar, you don't even know me. Think what you will friend...

I have been absolutely truthful...and the people that know me on ATS know that's true.

Blessings....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi lizard

As for asking other peeps about whether u speak the words of truth is futile imo, theres a saying "One can never see whats behind a man or womans eyes". And on a virtual scale of communication via a screen and miles of cables i cant even see ones eyes! comprende

And if yr right i dont know u well enuff to call u a liar then i also dont know u enuff to believe you!

tbh m8 If im wrong and yr not a liar then i am wrong and will have learnt something! Same as when it comes to trust, u have to trust b4 one can ascertain if 1 is trustworthy!

But if i am right and u r lying or just coloring up a true story with figments of yr imagination, theni hope god has mercy on yr soul!

As for this group not being the kind to ban or whatever i keep an open mind, been as ive already recieved a warning with no explanation why!

SouLJa

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Also other peeps dont know u r telling the truth, they merely take your word for it and the emotion of the story will put alot of peeps off doubting it which could inturn upset u!

SouLJa

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphinx
It made me wanna cry.. The story is amazing..!

Thanks for sharing it, kinglizard!

I am very happy to share it with you Sphinx. It was a truly beautiful experience. I can't tell you haw much God loves us.

Blessings...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
kinglizard,

Awesome! You have been given a special opportunity through your faith in Jesus in the midst of immense suffering. Salvation by grace through faith, you've seen heaven, and been given the equally incredible gift of returning to temporal life to share your experience.

You took me right back to the very first thread I started here on ATS, My Epiphany. I still get the tingle you spoke of after you returned from your NDE and were watching the Christian channel on the TV. I got it when I read your story, and I'm getting it now. You have been anointed by God, baptized with the Holy Spirit.

o.p. by kinglizard
I would say living for God is acting as his representative here on earth. Living your life in a way that honors God, living in a way consistent with the teachings in the Bible, living for his glory not your own, leading by example if I am able.

You are so right about this. We had a guest pastor give a sermon on this very subject from Matthew 9 this past Sunday at the church I attend. I too was raised Catholic, strayed, and now attend a Bible based church. The Lord has opened the eyes of my heart so that I may see and share the Word, and I am blessed, truly blessed, in spirit.

Matthew 9

36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Let us be labourers in the harvest, brother, labourers in the harvest.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have respect for those of you who have "seen the light" and buy into formal religion whether Bible based, Kuran, Torah, etc. But I have to say that the clearest expression of God's meaning and purpose on earth is in the physical world rather than in millennias old books. It is in the embrace of a child, the last sunlight of a beautiful day, the stars on a clear night ...

Don't get me wrong, I live in my head for a living and find it useful and enjoyable to read fiction and non-fiction. But the notion that some dudes living a few thousand years ago and hundreds of years apart put together the "Word of God" somehow is a bit ... hopeful. I guess my point is that the Bible is a book. The living is what counts, not the word. You know, walk the talk. And I think that's what Kinglizard is saying here.

Besides the Bible, other excellent books for spiritual guidance are "The Power of Now" by Eckhardt Tolle and "Conversations With God" by Neale Donald Walsh. The former is about spiritual transformation or enlightenment and the latter is about a guy who claims to have had dialogues with the Creator in a question-answer format and wrote it all down. Both are entertaining and enlightening.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hi all

Heres a link to a video u may find interesting

video.google.com...

SouLJa

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm so happy for you that you had a beautiful experience! I've heard of several NDE's, and when the people come back to life or earth, they always want to live their life for God! Your story was so uplifting! May God Bless You in all that you do!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hi king lizard

I cant reply to your u2u but what i will say is that understand how the truth can be so painful, dont worry 1 day it even may set you free, you know what im talking about even if the others dont! lol

Sorry icarus but i must inform u the symbol of the cross and the serpant represents the crucifixion of knowledge, irony is christianity and religion fullstop has done that very thing!

Sorry that we are not all sheep and follow the masses!

SouLJa

the shepard with a rod of iron

jesus
hesus
mithra
horus
buddha
krishna

[edit on 30-5-2006 by SouLJa]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Don't be sorry for me, man, I'm saved.

The Word is truly sealed from the eyes of unbelievers.

Not a sheep or shepherd? Then you must be a goat! NNaaahhhh!

Your time will come, as it does for everyone, and when it does, just rememember, I advise you to choose Jesus.

May God bless and keep you.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I advise you to wake up and spare me the jesus bull# cus i dont need it, cus u need a false prophet dont try pass yr demons on to others ,you fools are like dustbins will take anything in!

[Mod Edit: to remove personal insult]

btw when the sun moves out the age of pisces and into aquarius enjoy yr rapture as its your own!

SouLJa

stop kiddin yourselves

Mod Edit: Again, I suggest you post on topic and without attacking other members. LAST WARNING, I don't intend on asking again.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SouLJa
I advise you to wake up and spare me the jesus bull# cus i dont need it, cus u need a false prophet dont try pass yr demons on to others ,you fools are like dustbins will take anything in!

Wow, what a violent reaction. Mind sharing what caused it?

Slaves to yr own ignaorance and blindness

I'm no longer a slave to my own ignorance and blindess. A bit behind the times this statement is.

and dare to speak in gods name!

Hey, take it up with Him, he told me to.

btw when the sun moves out the age of pisces and into aquarius enjoy yr rapture as its your own!

Should I set my watch? Also, a rapture is a good thing for a believer, as it is the first day the believer gets to spend with God in heaven.

SouLJa

stop kiddin yourselves

Done. Long time ago. Oh, despite what you've said here, it is still a very positive experience and a positive thread. I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to have this kind of reaction.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yet again lizard another wrong assumption, i am not young as such im 31 years of age.

Was born into christianity and tbh was christianity and its lies that woke me up!

Besides i never doubted u had an nde i just doubted the story at the end as it was perfectly identical explanation as 1 of i read from christian literature! You are overlooking the fact that you could have also read that in the past and its moulded yr perception of the ascension to god! I have also stated i believe in god and know thru experience and knowledge that all religions are a scam, a reiteration of astrological events.

Sorry if you feel what i say is off point but the truth is you just dont like facing hard historical facts that proves yr religion and yr dedication to its belief structure! as all been in vain.

If anyone were to put trust in religion and a saviour they should be awaiting horus not jesus! as the story of jesus and his 12 diciples and his life story are the same as the story of horus!

Warn me ban me do what you like cus tbh i couldnt care less cause i know in my heart one day you will meet the maker and it wont be the christian one you worship lol.

SouLJa

[edit on 31-5-2006 by SouLJa]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your different beliefs and versions of what is "Godly" (i.e. religion vs. spirituality unbound by doctrinal beliefs and dogma) may be simpatico in the long run.

Some believe that what we get when we leave the world of flesh and gravity is exactly what we expect albeit on a subconscious level. There have been reports from "bad men" of terrifying nde experiences which have caused them to change their ways. Does that make terrifying hell vists universal? Of course not.

Kinglizard's experience was his own. One thing is certain from the hundreds of ndes I have read - no two are exactly alike. The Creator's loving gift of free will allows each of us to create our own reality in this world and in the next. Our creation may not be in conformity with ultimate reality, but ultimate reality is always there like a net to catch us when we fall.

We are children playing in the sandbox. Don't take it so seriously. And please, change that diaper!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im sorry i take it all back, lol

NOT

You are so right u r but mere kids playing in a sand box and the cat called christianity is gonna bury you! I dont need to tell you what it did b4 that.

Mwah

btw pls do ignore the man behind the curtain as u do it oh so well.

LoL

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This thread is NOT for theological debate, please move it to another thread or start your own.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
seattlelaw,

I have great respect for your 'secular humanism', for lack of a better term, and the precepts you put into practice in your daily life as you 'walk the talk'. I still find myself sniping a bit at times, though I make a concerted effort to keep it light and playful these days. I'm far from perfect, and I am the first one to admit it. Salvation by grace through faith is a process, not a destination.

To me, your beliefs, as you express them, are Christianity without the name and the face of Christ, and the process you live your life by is salvation by grace through faith without the term applied. That is your choice to make, and I accept it and respect it.

Please don't sell the Bible short, though. Since my epiphany, the meaning behind the words fairly leaps off the pages into my heart, and I know it is God speaking directly to me through His book.

"And the blind shall see."

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join