It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing. Very reassuring to hear such amazing testimonies

Xx

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

King lizard, Even if this thread is quite old now, your account has truly helped me in my own journey of finding God. I've always had faith in the back of my mind as I was raised Catholic and attended a Catholic High School, however to other young people faith is seen as "uncool" or a "weakness". I have seen glimpses of God in my life ever since I put my trust in Him and began to let Him back into my life in the last few months and your account has given me strength and reassurance that I am on the right path - He will never steer me wrong. Thank you, you don't know how happy I am to have found this thread.

Peace and Love to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Still one of the most beautiful things I've read here.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Be carefull, for all we know the light, the love and peace in a near death experience could be what keeps us trapped here on this planet!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Travalanche
I wanted to post a thread on this as I have a lot to say on this after a recent accident but for some reason I can't...

So yeah, if there were a god/god's you think it would have contacted me by now, possibly giving me a direction to follow but it never happened. If you choose to believe in a man-made god that's fine, I welcome nothingness as the 2 days of unconsciousness were the best I've had in the last 10 years.

Thanks and later.

It doesn't make any sense to wonder why a god hasn't contacted you by now. Forgetting about the debate weather there is a god or not, think about the millions of people over the centuries who have had much greater hardships over their entire lives. People who were slaves their entire lives or fought in wars and endured poverty and hunger.

Your assumption is that after some period of struggle a god should sprinkle some fairy dust on you? It has never worked that way.

A period of unconsciousness or serious injury that doesn't result in some type of NDE doesn't mean that there isn't something to NDE's, it's just one experience.

A lot of people make the opposite mistake when they have a NDE and see their religious figures and assume their religion is the only true faith. But people have experienced NDE's through recorded history and will often see their personal religious figures. If you integrate yourself into a foreign society that has a different religion, say Hinduism, and read and write their language you will hear of NDEs that involve their religious icons.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting it--I hope it is read by many, many people.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Alone in the park... I stood contemplating things I would gladly give my to. Resulted in the blood curdling screams of the many roundabout me.
Screams so loud and horrid... That I dread giving thank to god ever again.

True story

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Almost every NDE is a deception, ones which speak of more frightening things are more accurate, mankind situation is dire, and death is not as they believe it to be, one doesn't enter Heaven by Death, but by Resurrection of life. Nor is Heaven even obtainable yet for mankind, most are bound to the realms of Death and Hades. Sadly all but a few ever got to Abraham's Bosom.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Well I'll be darned.....kinglizards description of the golden sparkles that are brighter than here on Earth is exactly what I saw in my backyard one night....amazing.....

My golden sparkles that lasted a good 4 seconds.....I swear to ya started with a projection projector looking deal before the sparkles and plates show.....ya know the fishing attractors, flashers ?....they come in two sizes....8 inch and 11 inch or so......that's what I saw with the sparkles....and yes so intense color....real because it made a shadow through two big planters....great thread....spoke to me....I learned something there so cool

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would not see this as god at work. Near death experiences are just matrix illusions meant to mislead source players.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Yeah but falling short after God shows an individual his awesome and undeniable love and mercy.. that's when it gets dicey.

To be blessed with God's redemption and then to turn away again, slip back, get caught in the devils traps... It's a big mountain to climb back up.

I know.. I am climbing that mountain again.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
I would not see this as god at work. Near death experiences are just matrix illusions meant to mislead source players.

The illusion is everything but God's love, goodness, and mercy.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I had a major stroke in April 2009. Initially I was blind and I could not walk. I was in the ICU for 10 days already prepped for surgery. I was in three hospitals for 32 days. I saw many die as I could tell because they had that look in their eyes. I also witnessed several real time deaths as they tried the defibrillators and other methods. They were in rooms next to mine. Many were young mothers. Several doctors told me from three separate hospitals that I should have died. They didn't know each other. I also surmised that I could have willed myself to die. I didn't as I was pissed off that it happened. I am not a fat guy. My stroke was the result of sports concussions. This one, my 7th, was one on me as I jumped off a ladder. I thought I was on the 1st step but I actually was on the 5th. I felt my brain jam into my spinal cord when my street shoes heels jammed right into the concrete floor at work. I was talking with our Electrician on the ladder as to how to wire a building we were making. It was a deep, deep pain.

The stroke didn’t happen at work. It happened about a week later. At home alone. It’s a long story so I will not write about it other than I had a talk with God. I basically called out and asked why me and why now. I am a good man who never screwed over another human. I asked him why he’s here for me. I asked him why he doesn’t take out the VP across the street who is in the mafia. Or the Doctor who has double sets of books to cheat on his taxes. Me? I said that if that’s the case then you need to go fook yourself and come back for me in 40 years.

Yes I said that.

It’s now 2020, I am still here. I saw no white tunnel or paradise. I did experience a gravitational pull of my body into the floor. A pull with such strength it was as if it was trying to pull me through the floor into the middle of the earth. That was it. Nothing else.

In 2011 my Father in law [Jim] died at Hospice. I wrote about in on ATS. When we had lunch the day he died at his home. I sat in his chair in his kitchen. I then experienced this crazy energy inside my chest. My sister in law felt it also. So we started playing a tag team saying when we felt it and when it went away. It went on for one hour. Donna then said that that was Jim. He doesn’t know that he has died and he doesn’t know where he is. He scared. My wife felt nothing. Donna also lost her husband, my wife’s brother at 39. She said that she feels that energy often as it began after Erich died. I only felt that energy three times in my life. All back in 2011, around the time of Jim's death.

Based on the above I surmise that after life on earth we live on as pure energy

So now comes a Coronavirus that has since now mutated. Plus all kinds of extremes are happening on earth including demonic people coming out and saying extreme things against Christians. Why? The earth also has plagues of locusts in Africa, droughts, floods, Volcanic Activity. It all began after the 2016 USA election.

Many scorn, ridicule and mock a book that was written around 2000 years ago. They say the Bible is nothing more than a bunch of fairy tales. OK, possibly, but someone still wrote a book 2000 years ago and the end game is mentioned and discussed. I don’t know if what we are seeing and living is the end game but I will say this.

I believe we live on as pure energy after death. I believe in Jesus Christ and God. For whatever reason it is scorned the Bible was written. People globally are turning back to paganism or worse and they are getting extreme about it. We do have a choice to trust one or the other one. It has already been written about in the Bible so we all know what we are getting into. My experience with the “paranormal” or “supernatural” even goes deeper. I wrote about it in a diary form in the Paranormal Studies Forum.

You can read all of my experiences within the thread:

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience

My entries begin around December 2019. Use my screen name as a search word for each page.

I did experience something that had haunted me since childhood. I never knew what it was called until I joined ATS. It was Sleep Paralysis. The evil entity, the Hoodie and the Old Hag that people among all nations have experienced going back to ancient China.

I haven’t had any of those experiences since the spring of 2019. Just pure coincidence? I no longer think so because I prayed my ass off. To God, Jesus Christ and to Jim and several of my uncles. It all stopped. It has never returned.

I do not go to church and I do not consider myself religious. I do however, now consider myself a Warrior for God

Pray for guidance, strength and clarity. Plus do something good, something righteous. Be good and help one another.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 5-3-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Who is the Old Hag?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

An evil female entity. I only had one encounter. Once was enough.

The Old hag is the name given to a supernatural creature, used to explain the phenomenon of sleep paralysis. It is a phenomenon during which a person feels a presence of a supernatural malevolent being which immobilizes the person as if sitting on his/her chest or the foot of his/her bed.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When I was a boy (3 or 4 years old) I had an experience of what I always assumed to be a witch. My memory of it goes like this: I wake in the middle of the night and cannot move. I see a figure in my closet. She has long, tangled hair and is wearing dark robes. She emerges from the closet and crosses the room to my bedside, where she starts "tickling" me. (I put the word in quotes because by all appearances it is what she was doing but there was nothing playful about it.) She has long, thin fingers and "tickles" me at my solar plexus and she is laughing...cackling even. It feels like an attack. The memory has been with me my whole life (I'm almost 40) and I've never quite known what to make of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Whatever I saw was wearing a Victorian black period balloon dress. She was also wearing a black Victorian hat that had a veil over part of her face with balls located at random on the veil, which extended just over her nose. Her eyes were black, dark and piercing and her face and was as a young woman; 30- 35 years old. She was at the left side of my bed and when I caught her left eye to my eye. I was in such terror that I broke out of the sleep paralysis by punching her in the face. It was so extreme that when I awoke I still had the energy to throw three more punches in the mattress full force until I realized that I had a nightmare. At that time in history I did not know that sleep paralysis was the scientific definition of what I was experiencing. What happened is that the force of the blows to the mattress woke me up and I was still going through the motions of throwing 3 more full force roundhouses into her face.

My wife was up and out of bed on the treadmill. It was around 5:00AM.

Prior to her appearance another event happened just several days before while in sleep paralysis. To my right floating to the right of the bed was a brilliant white shield. It was angled towards the left at about 60 degrees. It was up at two o clock. The top of the shield had two scallops such that it had three points or tips to it.

Until about a month ago I never could find what it was supposed to signify. Then I stumbled on it. Its The Full Armor Of God. This link is sort of what it looked like. It only had vertical stripes, no scenes or figures.

The Full Armor Of God.

I am not making this sheet up.
edit on 6-3-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 6-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You do well to speak of the Glory you witnessed.

The people of today seem to have lost the faith.

Our Father watches over us all with vigilance.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Release the Gospel of Thomas, the 5th and final Gospel, God says.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Every time I said “Help me Jesus” I rose a little higher in the air.

I have had Sleep Paralysis since the 2nd grade. The Guardian of the Threshold Demon has visited me since middle school.

Guardian of the Threshold

In 2018-2019 it was accelerating visits while in SP. I then began to pray to God. He hasn't been back since. Now my SP is extremely limited and the entities are female. The last visit was January 2022. She was along side my bed fluffing a pillow and terrified me. I said in my mind "please help me Jesus"

The Sleep Paralysis stopped immediately and she was gone.

I do believe in God.
edit on 30-10-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join