It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
That this life is just a temporary assignment and we have within us the ability to choose life....everlasting, in the warmth and peace that is God.

Correlate to us, your experience and this choice you speak of in terms of choosing life. Indeed I know this feeling you experience. It is not foreign to me.

I do not ask this to ridicule you. I am with you. Something that was planted within you. Its your choice as to whether it grows.

Merely telling a dream like story does us no good for many speak of these.
Near death, there are many.

This love you speak of...what does love mean to you? How should we as a people be? God sees something in you and I want you to dig more.

The sheep will know the shepard by his voice...

Now you know

Reflect

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
again deleted by me. I must learn to keep some of my opinions to myself
lol

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

It would have been cool to see an angel standing there too, but I didn't need that. I just needed a nudge to stop what I was doing and to join my family. God gives us what we need when we need it. Never too much or to little.

Perfectly said.

Kinglizard, beautiful story. Thanks for shareing. Do you get teared up in a homesick way when you think about it? I do. Dont get me wront, I wouldnt change anything, but I do miss it.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is really amazing, I keep thinking about dying and I just can't imagine anything except descending blackness :/

This really changed my perception of death and god. Thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Kinglizard, your story touched me and made me think of something...

I have a very personal question to ask you, and I will certianly understand if you choose not to answer it, but I have always questioned whether we all go to heaven when we die, or only "good" people...

Before you had this experience, did you consider yourself to be a good person or a sinner?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Kinglizard, your story touched me and made me think of something...

I have a very personal question to ask you, and I will certianly understand if you choose not to answer it, but I have always questioned whether we all go to heaven when we die, or only "good" people...

Before you had this experience, did you consider yourself to be a good person or a sinner?

hi craig

i did have the experience of feeling god's presence twice in my life time and the initial feeling i got was one of shame because of the goodness and love god felt for me, i am sinner, i was then and i still am. if we were not sinners would we not be saints?

god loves us ALL no matter what!!

i am not a bad person but i cant be a saint even if i strive to be..

peace x

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While the story is interesting, but could also be a hallucination triggered by the pain, the narcotics and the stress his body was undergoing,
Occam

*Off topic comments removed

[edit on 18-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

hi kinglizard,
i realize that this topic is over a year old, so i hope that you are still monitoring it for activity. your account has touched me deeply. it brought to mind, one of my own NDE's. it had almost faded from my memory until i read your story.
you are a very strong person to have endured and conquered. hats off to you. may God bless you richly for your dedicated service. this is the greatest testimony that i have ever heard. thank you.
i was squeamish about ever opening another topic here, until i read this. my first and only topic was a giant fiasco and very embarrassing. but your story has given me the courage to try again.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occam
While the story is interesting, but could also be a hallucination triggered by the pain, the narcotics and the stress his body was undergoing,

Occam

hi occam,
just wanted to respond to a few things that you said here. i am new here, so maybe my opinion doesn't count for much. but i see no harm in Kinglizard submitting his story here. moderator or not.
now i might see a problem if he was using his position to try and force his beliefs on unwilling parties. but i do not see any evidence of that in his posts.

the next thing i would like to address to your statement, is what you said about NDE's possibly being attributed to hallucinations triggered by pain, narcotics and stress. that is a verygood point. as i have often wondered that about my own experience. my NDE resulted from double pneumonia. apparently i had stopped breathing, as i had to be revived.
i suppose that arguments on the validity of these experiences could go on for eternity. but like Kinglizard, i choose to see mine as a very special enlightenment.
unlike Kinglizard, i was so depressed with my illness that i did not want to return. i wanted to stay but was forced back. i feel differently about it now, but at the time, i was so sad that i did not get to stay. i had never known such joy, love, beauty and peace. from this i strongly believe that we have a lot to look forward to at the end of our lives. i no longer fear death. it was a beautiful thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That's an amazing story. How very blessed you are to have had the experience and the opportunity to share it so that perhaps others will find their own belief and/or faith in our wonderful Father in Heaven. May He continue to bless you and guide you and may His will always be done. Amen.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
That's an amazing story. How very blessed you are to have had the experience and the opportunity to share it so that perhaps others will find their own belief and/or faith in our wonderful Father in Heaven. May He continue to bless you and guide you and may His will always be done. Amen.

Amen.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have had many Godly experiences that I think only God could do, I have heard many people that have the same faith and it has openned a door for them to experience these things.

So how do you see people now on ATS or BTS and say God does not exist, what do you think KingLizard now? do you see why Christians are trying make people believe, you can be saved in the last moment too and it's a shame many will not believe because faith is not enough.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OP thank you for sharing your story it's truly amazing.
I understand your feeling I had a NDE too but not quite as powerful and I didn't get to the Light.

What sparks my interest in NDEs is that people see what they want to see. For example upon death, christians will call Jesus and God and the first person they will see will be God. Some people call for dead relatives and will see them as well. Do people hoping to get to Heaven will have their wish granted?
Is heaven a common place for all deceased souls or is Death a very personal experience, an experience materializing one's faith and wishes.
Does God has a plan for everyone of us? If so, why did he ask if you wanted to stay or go? Maybe you already achieved His Plan and he rewarded you with the choice to spend some more time on Earth?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He is probably pre destined to be saved anyway as God sees us already in heaven as a form of destiniy so he probably decided that he should go back.
By doing so he may inspire people to believe and thus bringing more people to God.

Not all people are to be saved, some will not be written in the Book of life and their name not found.

I like how my message below says

''WAKE UP SOMETHING STRANGE IS GOING ON''

Guess it could mean people who don't believe should wake up and those who have woken up to come back to this world and woken up. Strange really.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

What sparks my interest in NDEs is that people see what they want to see. For example upon death, christians will call Jesus and God and the first person they will see will be God. Some people call for dead relatives and will see them as well. Do people hoping to get to Heaven will have their wish granted?
Is heaven a common place for all deceased souls or is Death a very personal experience, an experience materializing one's faith and wishes.
Does God has a plan for everyone of us? If so, why did he ask if you wanted to stay or go? Maybe you already achieved His Plan and he rewarded you with the choice to spend some more time on Earth?

Hello TheOracle, I know that you were not addressing me here, but if you don't mind, I would like to insert an opinion.
I point to the statement that ppl with NDE's seeing the manifestation of the entity that they have a particular faith in. Sometimes that does seem to be the case. I have done a lot of reading into this subject. I found that a lot of experiencers did not have a religious affilliation until they had the NDE. And what they experienced, changed them.
Someone mentioned pre-destination. I personally do not believe in that theory, because if it was valid, it would cancel out the 'free will' of the human race. Just my opinion. Thanx everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A RETYPE:

I like how my own message below kind of says it all.

''WAKE UP SOMETHING STRANGE IS GOING ON''

It could mean as seen by experience as, Wake up stop being asleep in this strange world and see the truth.

The other could be that if you are in a state of near death that you should wake up because your mind is saying so during that time that this near death experience is strange but you want to go back.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Occam

first they came for the freethinkers on this forum, but i said nothing because i was not a freethinker...

honestly, could the inherent bias here not be more blatant?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

This no doubt will be taken as cynical. However I wonder if you were under any general anaethesis, or being IV'd anything powerful for the pain, as to me, it sounds like you were tripping balls. Not dissimilar to something found on erowid.org after some substances that have been used in the operating theatre.

However I do not mean to detract from your experience, as I am aware of the higher dimensions, and believe that you were touched by god, I merely wondered what you were 'on', purely out of interest.

I hope you take no offence, and thanks for sharing. I hope you are in good health and spirits now

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Free will is an illusion i am afraid. We are all the time controlled by forces superior to us. Whether it is the government, laws of the universe or our unconscious (mental precondition).
Every one of our choices and decisions are consequences

[edit on 23-12-2007 by TheOracle]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join