It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Vlad,

Please feel free to start another thread on whatever discussion you like. This one is obviously one that you do not believe in or understand. Walking into this thread and posting as you are is against the forum guidelines. This is NOT a debate on the existence of God so take your comments to a thread more inline with your beliefs.

Please read and follow the guidelines here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I’m sorry you had such a terrible time with your health.

I know God allowed me to return for some reason. I prey everyday that he will reveal his plan to me though I get the feeling that part of that plan is for me to share this story.

Correct. I personally believe that God loves us to share our stories. By doing so we may be helping someone else, someone we will never meet or even know. Our stories are powerful testimonies as to who God is and why we have the faith we have.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Vlad,

Please feel free to start another thread on whatever discussion you like. This one is obviously one that you do not believe in or understand. Walking into this thread and posting as you are is against the forum guidelines. This is NOT a debate on the existence of God so take your comments to a thread more inline with your beliefs.

Please read and follow the guidelines here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time steering away from the thread as it slaps me in the face as I enter the forum. Maybe if you can give me my own sticky I could post my crap there.

Vlad

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
KingLizard, about 20 yrs ago I had a similar experience. Didn't see the city, but a plain of light, with a throne in the center and people to the sides. Two people came forth, my father and great grandmother, and told me I had something to do before I could come. I was definitely in the presence of God.
Then about a year ago, I had an amazing dream and a visit from a homeless man who said he was from God. Now I have regular "visits" from God, you know, where you get the tingling, like what you felt after your experience when you watched the christian channel, and I have visions while I'm awake. Over the last year, these have become common and I accept them and work with them.
I too, know that God exists, and afterlife is as real as you and I. Keep on truckin my friend, I feel the time is coming when our faith will truly be put to the test. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience with me stompk....you are so blessed.

I've had two other visits from God after my NDE. Both happened while I was out walking at night. My body started vibrating and I knew God was near. I quickly turned around expecting to see God standing there, when I didn't see anything with my eyes I quickly turned in the other direction expecting to see him there. It was so powerful I dropped to my knees and started praying. I still sign the cross every time I cross that place in the desert. It's holy ground to me.

Blessings friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinjiru
but what i've done is beyond forgiving, because i've already asked for forgiveness, and almost straight after, i've commited the same sin again.

Are you saying God won't forgive you or you won't forgive you? There is NOTHING you can do to permanently separate yourself from God.

It's time for you to stop second guessing yourself and God. Take a step in faith, pray for his strength and guidence, show God that you are willing and wanting to change and he will help you. The more you walk in faith the more you will receive from him.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Are you saying God won't forgive you or you won't forgive you? There is NOTHING you can do to permanently separate yourself from God.

blasphemy against the holy spirit will permanetly seperate yourself from salvation, it's in the bible... twice.

now, back to the story of your "experience"
i'm going somewhere with the following argument... so be patient.

kl, what does your green look like?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Young man, we don't speak the same language. You have proven yourself to be the seed on the path and there is nothing I can do for you...I realize that now, so I choose to discuss faith with those that can hear.

The best to you....

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Young man, we don't speak the same language.

so you can only write in english?

You have proven yourself to be the seed on the path and there is nothing I can do for you...

ahh... i see now, you're saying that i'm a hopelessly irredeemable soul

I realize that now, so I choose to discuss faith with those that can hear.

this is essentially either a surrender or an insult to the very concept of ATS/BTS/AP.

honestly, i'm bringing up a concept from your holy book and then asking you a philosophical question... and you're running away from the discussion.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

ahh... i see now, you're saying that i'm a hopelessly irredeemable soul

Anybody can be saved and forgiven even you, if you want to know the truth.

this is essentially either a surrender or an insult to the very concept of ATS/BTS/AP.

Sounds to me thats all you want someone to surrender to make you right. Just becuase someone gets tired of you makeing jokes on serioues matters, and looks to give rewards to those who will take them, does'nt me your right.

honestly, i'm bringing up a concept from your holy book and then asking you a philosophical question... and you're running away from the discussion.

If your asking questions why are you makeing jokes.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've had two other visits from God after my NDE. Both happened while I was out walking at night.

That's really neat. I'm glad for you and hopefully your words will keep encouraging others. I love reading your story and it never gets old.

I can't say that I ever experienced anything like that, but (stop me if you've heard this one) I do have one experience that you would call interesting. My family was at Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas. It has lots of great hiking trails, several caves, and a pretty lake. Some of the trails end in huge drop-offs and other run along-side caves and cave like openings with a roof.

Example

I wasn't quite a teenager yet at the time. While my parents were content to walk on a trail, I had to explore the sides and climb on every rock. One of the large rock I climbed on was the opening to one of these caverns. I thought it was just looking at two large, long rocks. I was just about to attempt to jump over the gap when I heard someone say my name. It was very clear and loud like someone was standing right behind me. Looking around I noticed that may family was about 50 yard down the path and there was no one beside me. I hurried up to catch up with them.

When I did I found that the path curved around and the little gap I was about to jump over was in reality a large gap with a sheer 50 ft. drop with nothing but rocks at the bottom. I got chills down my spine thinking that I almost attempted to jump over that gap. Then thinking about someone calling my name out loud to stop me was odd to say the least.

It would have been cool to see an angel standing there too, but I didn't need that. I just needed a nudge to stop what I was doing and to join my family. God gives us what we need when we need it. Never too much or to little.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice story dbate. We must keep in mind, that God works in mysterious ways, even in the lives of those who don't believe in Him.
I try to keep an open mind, and open heart, and understand that I will never understand all of God works, but everywhere I look I see evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
this is the most intellecutally dishonest thread that sticky'd on FST. it's the thread where the OP actually refuses to argue... and not only that, it's a mod. now come on, i asked a question, a very legitimate question:

kl, what does your green look like?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh madness, I know you want an argument, I'm sorry to tell you that you won't find one from me. I'm sharing my story, you can interpret it however you like.

Take care...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oh madness, I know you want an argument, I'm sorry to tell you that you won't find one from me. I'm sharing my story, you can interpret it however you like.

i'm not going to interpret it at all, it's as simple as a neurochemical drug trip.

the issue is introducing a philosophical concept:
what does your green look like?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I was just about to attempt to jump over the gap when I heard someone say my name. It was very clear and loud like someone was standing right behind me. Looking around I noticed that may family was about 50 yard down the path and there was no one beside me. I hurried up to catch up with them.

When I did I found that the path curved around and the little gap I was about to jump over was in reality a large gap with a sheer 50 ft. drop with nothing but rocks at the bottom. I got chills down my spine thinking that I almost attempted to jump over that gap. Then thinking about someone calling my name out loud to stop me was odd to say the least.

What an incredible testimonial. These things don't just happen, no doubt you were saved and guided by God or the Holy Spirit...you are so blessed to experience that. I mean, you absolutely know that he is looking out for you and that he and his spirit exist. I know sometimes we want more...just move this rock or some other supernatural feat to prove to me your existence...ect...but as you said he gives us what we need when we need it.

Sometime we think we are alone but I doubt he just happend to be on that rock at the same time you were thinking about jumping. If anything this shows that he is with us ALWAYS, every step of our lives no matter where we are.

I love this statement...

Originally posted by dbates
I just needed a nudge to stop what I was doing and to join my family. God gives us what we need when we need it. Never too much or to little.

I think I need to read that again...

Thank you so much for sharing that with us....

[edit on 8/16/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
kinglizard - Sometimes when I get sad I come here and reread your words and feel so much better. Your personal experience is awesome.

Are you able to tell more about your walk? If not I understand.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That's wonderful Myrtales Instinct, I'm so glad to hear that it may have helped you a bit....all glory to God.

Blessings...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I know God allowed me to return for some reason. I prey everyday that he will reveal his plan to me though I get the feeling that part of that plan is for me to share this story.

God is no longer an untouchable faith to me, he is real, real as you or me, I was in his presence. I feel so very blessed by this experience and am so thankful that I am able to share this story with you.

God bless you all…

Christ came and said he was the son of God and many did not believe. He raised a man from the dead and they still did not believe. He himself arose from the dead and still people did not believe.

Kinglizard, I am a believer, but there is something missing from your journey....

What do you want us to undertake as believers now that you truly have seen?

What next step are you going to take in the journey of Christ and the Father and what in your eyes, is the ultimate outcome for man before the end days.

What is your cross that you plan to undertake now that you have been given a vision?

Its time for us to go beyond the nay sayers, and move into the realm of what can be by doing what was commanded

Peace In Christ

[edit on 30-8-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Those are some big questions, questions I'm afraid I cannot answer. I believe God's message is my experience and my experience is God's message. I think people will view it differently and maybe that is expected and/or wanted.

I can tell you what it means to me but what does it mean to you? I had someone tell me via u2u that my experience completely turned their life around, even allowing them to continue their life rather than ending it. The point is that I believe it's a story of hope, of faith and a confirmation that we are not just some primordial fish that crawled out of the sea. We were created with purpose and love, we are never alone and are being watched over. That this life is just a temporary assignment and we have within us the ability to choose life....everlasting, in the warmth and peace that is God.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join