It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You have had the pleasure of spaeking to God. You will be forever blessed. Keep that cross and eat plenty of garlic, you could have a fight with a vampire or werewolf and would always win. You will never be cursed unless it is the work of Satan, and even then it will not be strong at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aryaslove
Keep that cross and eat plenty of garlic, you could have a fight with a vampire or werewolf and would always win.

Ah, it is about time, the hater-crowd must be coming. I was wondering when they were going to show up. It must be a devastating shock to King Lizard for such an unexpected comment like this to be posted.

I'd say follow that signature line of yours and hope you find it soon.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ah, the subject says all.
P.S. What is a hater-crowd? I do not hate him, I am just telling him how blessed he is. Mua ha ha!
:shk:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Main Entry: hate
2 : to have a strong aversion to : find very distasteful

www.m-w.com...

Garlic? Vampires, werewolves and holding crosses against them? This is a very twisted trip through fantasyland, without regard to the truth about God.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
THEY EXIST! THEY EXIST THEY EXIST THEY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU:
:bash:

Plus, I do beleive that God prtects us against these Satanic creatures.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

THEY EXIST! THEY EXIST THEY EXIST THEY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize then that I thought you were making a joke and light of KingLizard's experience. I meant no disrespect to you if this is your actual belief.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU:
:bash:

Do you also believe God advocates these violent tendencies?

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," - Matthew 5:43.

I was hoping to be considered more of your neighbor, but if you insist that I'm an enemy, then please take to heart the above passage.

Plus, I do beleive that God prtects us against these Satanic creatures.

Without a doubt He does.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I clicked on your signature link as its been quite a while since I've read what you experienced.

The photoshop image your did, while you said it was difficult to photoshop it reminded me of a booklet I had passed on to me a while ago:

Revelation 21: 9 through 23
- Brilliance like a very precious jewel, like jasper, clear as crystal
- 12 gates, each gate made of a single pearl
- The gates will never be shut
- 12 foundations decorated with every kind of precious stone
- Great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass
- The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine for the glory of God gives light. There will be no night.

As soon as I saw the image you'd done and re-read your account of your experience I had to dig out the binder booklet to check it out.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
The photoshop image your did, while you said it was difficult to photoshop it reminded me of a booklet I had passed on to me a while ago:

- The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine for the glory of God gives light. There will be no night.

I wish I could have created a better image because I couldn't convey the fact that the light seemed to be living when it reflected off the ornate openings in the golden "gate".

I'm embarrassed to say that I have never read that verse. Amazing, it's EXACTLY what I saw. The light (God) was just above the "city" (heaven) and touched everything in, on and around it. It was pure love and peace....

I can't wait to experience this again, not that I want to die but man I can't wait.

Anyway thank you so much for posting those verses.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
An extremely moving experience. I'm glad that I came across your signature link to this thread.

I have had two near death experiences and can only wish that it was similar to yours.
Unfortunately, both of mine seem to involve time slowing down which may have been a result
of an extreme rush of adrenaline (conjecture). That in itself was mind boggling at the time,
as I felt that I could easily avoid debris and objects that were flying around me in slow-motion.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That was probably not a near death experience, but... something different. Most people do not experience, I think I have had a weird moment like that before at a large festival of some kind and a birthday party.

Its kind of like a effect thats done in movies every so often, everything goes slow and wierd.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful thing with us.

I'm glad your sharing your story with as many as you can.

I want to ask you something if I may. Is there a particular 'part', 'space', 'area' that you know you were in but can't remember?

Like passing through a particular 'spot' or 'place'?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great testimony, Kinglizard. I have had a very similar experience. Except I wasn't near death. I saw two deceased relatives who told me it wasn't my time. This was about 20 years ago. It has affected decisions I've made ever since. Recently, I believe my path has taken me much closer to God. I get the feeling we are at a fundamental Y in the road. Your story is one that will help guide us the the road God wants us on. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
kinglizard,

your experience is very reassuring to me.

here's what i think is going on...there is no hell. even the worst people in the world will bow to gods glory after death and receive his endless forgiveness.

people like hitler et all will probably sit with God when its all said and done and talk with him about why they did what they did. god will forgive him, and the people who fell under him will forgive him because everything that happens on earth is just like a lesson book for the people upstairs.

then, should you choose, you may live another life, to learn another lesson. you do this knowing full wel that you will come back to heaven again, but when you choose to be born again, you will have no recolection of everything.

life really is about lessons. each new life is different, but when you return to heaven, you retain all of your previous life's lessons.

if you look at it that way, you really have nothing to worry about...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What's the basis of this non-Biblical hypothesis psilogod?

One of the most fascinating aspects I find in KingLizard's testimony is that it fits Biblical description to the letter. That certainly lends validation to not only that part of the Book, but the rest of the Book as well.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
What's the basis of this non-Biblical hypothesis psilogod?

One of the most fascinating aspects I find in KingLizard's testimony is that it fits Biblical description to the letter. That certainly lends validation to not only that part of the Book, but the rest of the Book as well.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by saint4God]

through my experiences with what I feel is God, with the help of psychadelics.

My positive theory (which defenitely gets influenced more and more when I hear NDE stories) essentially is that we are ALL bits of God, living mortally through choice, interacting with eachother. When we die, we return to the source (heaven and the complete God), reasses our lives...look at all the lessons we've learned, then at that point we can choose to do it all over again if we like to learn new lessons. it's not just one life as human, it's as many as you want it to be. you don't have to be human either...it could be any of God's creatures should you choose. the key factor is that you have the choice.

My negative theory (which is what i believe truly now) is that we are all the one God, living mortally to experience everything the universe has possibly got to offer, one living being at a time through eternity (good/bad or indifferent). When you die, you have absolutely no choice in who or what you're going to be next, or which time period as time does not matter. You will just be instantaneously reborn (no heaven/no hell), just a new life, and a new beginning for all of eternity. why? because the universe exibits endless possibilities, and in an infinite time range, you must experience EVERYTHING. As much as plenty of it will be happiness, unfortunately, a lot of it will be suffering...which is why Taoism, and Buddism is kind of calming. take the bad with the good...the yin and the yang. its just the way life has to be.

hope all of that made sense.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by psilogod]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilogod
through my experiences with what I feel is God, with the help of psychadelics.

Understood, I appreciate the explanation.

Originally posted by psilogod
hope all of that made sense.

Ya, it answers my question, thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What the heck did you just say?

Oh, and yes, I do believe that, but some times I just get REALLY REALLY
MAD!!!

edit: Oh, never mind.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I felt that I could easily avoid debris and objects that were flying around me in slow-motion.

Sort of like in the Matrix eh? Actually you probably did just that as some test seem to show that time is just a construct of your mind. Sort of off topic, but I thought you might enjoy this article.

Time in our heads
We can't touch time, or smell it. Yet it is utterly inescapable. But, research shows, time is - at least partly - something we control in our heads.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
hey Kindlizard,

if you already mentioned this then i apologize, but i'm curious to know if anyone pronounced you clinically dead and for how long.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hey kinglizard, great story...I have had many OOBEs, but I'm not really sure if they are significant, and only a few really seemed to be at least...yours seems like quite the profound experience. I'm also glad to hear that you are OK after your problems...did they have any idea what would have caused the health issues like that? Just seems like kind of a fluke, which might reaffirm your idea that perhaps it was "part of the plan". I personally don't think that anything happens "randomly", in the sense that there is a greater order, but we usually can't understand what it is or how it works.

Your description is very similar to how myself and others would picture "heaven". But here's something to consider. I agree with the teachings of Jesus, and hopefully can find Him in my life, if he truly is to be found...however, the one thing that kind of freaks me out about heaven is the "eternal life". To me, it seems like living for all eternity would be terrible...certainly there has to be an "end" to bring peace. Of course I know things do work differently in the spirit world, as there doesn't really seem to be a sense of time, and there is a feeling of complete peace...such as during sleep, a dream, some OOBEs I had, etc. Did you have any sense of "time" during this experience, and how did you feel about it?

I believe that "time" is just the way our minds organize the universe, but that there is esentially one moment that echoes throughout our universe, which could be called "eternity" as well, but it is something so great (like the order of the universe) that we are not capable of comprehending. I also believe that in heaven/after life, it is complete spiritual peace, but this is a different experience of time and peace than what we could consider here on earth as people. I do think that all of our spirits originate from the one source (God), and we all eventually return. Just as the universe originates from one source, expands, and will eventually return. Perhaps heaven is eternal life, but "life as we know it" is only while here on earth, and the other parts are unknown and entirely on a different level. Anyway, I don't need to rant anymore about my ideas, but was wondering what you got out of your experience in regards to the "eternal life", and how it would feel.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join