It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just hate it when this thing, probably a poltergeist that wants to freak me out. I just hate that, go away please go away. No one believes me that its not just my mind, I dont think I can go to a priest and ask for help. This thing that is attatched to me only shows itself to me, only I can see it except for one other person I knew who was capable of feeling those things. Everyone just thinks its some problem with my mind but I dont recall any mental problems with me. All I have is alergies and asthma that is going away now b/c of my excersize. I rather all of this is just something wrong with my mind that can be fixed with medicine. But theres other reasons for me to believe that its not that b/c I have prayed before for an angel to protect me and keep it away and it works and I can feel the angels love for me in my room. At least I know I got something on my side to protect me whenever I ask for protection. But I would feel even more assured if I can see one instead of feeling the peaceful presence instead of the dark presence. Praying is good and it can save you one day. I think most people pray for things that are silly and I know those things not to pray for so I dont do it. I think if someone prays like I do they would truley know what I mean by my prayers come true. I be cafreful of what I say, use intellegence and reason. I believe god only gives you what is best for you and sometimes you dont even realize it. I have been getting these dreams that have something to do with god in them. I had a dream where I recall something about and asteriod that hits one of earths oceans and sends tital waves hundreds of feet high. I was in the water at that time and it was the end of the world, destruction, the antichrist has came. Even know I dont remember seeing it, I do remember that it happens and I did something important. And I died by the title wave in a tragic death with a smile on my face as I was ready to be with god and I was ready to die with no fear b/c god was with me and then it came. This thing was a giant, it was extremely large and I wasnt on the beach at that time, I was in the water and I remember that it was moving towards the wave but it was so sucked in that it wasnt even high enough to make me trip and then it got higher and higher up to my shoulders and then the the top of the wave fell on my and I felt like I was being sqaushed and I was sufficating and felt the pressure and I was going very fast into the beach and then a white light came out in a point and widened and it was all over. I was never afraid at all, and one thing to point out is that I was in my 30s so which meas whatever this apocalypse which happend in my dreams that seem to be leading up to a vision, well we have over ten years untill it happens if this were all true. I knew it was in the future and technology was great. But if all that revelation stuff happens there is one positive way to look at it, God is real and that will proove it. In that dream the rapture didnt take me.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
@kinglizard

sorry for asking but did you ever did '___' ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
@kinglizard

sorry for asking but did you ever did '___' ?

No friend I haven't.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
with such a userame and after reading your story, i tought that immediatly.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
well we have over ten years untill it happens if this were all true.

I think we have longer, but the hour will come like a thief in the night according to the Word so nobody but God Himself knows.

But if all that revelation stuff happens there is one positive way to look at it, God is real and that will proove it.

Indeed, though please do not be content as there is much work to be done for anyone who will listen. As directed, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved..." (from Mark 16:15)

In that dream the rapture didnt take me.

I didn't experience a rapture in my end-times dreams/visions. But, they felt very, very real and detailed. I think the message was "get ready" and not to waste the time I have. I don't think revelation will come to pass in my life time, rather was a personal message for me to get ready for my own end-time...which is really a new beginning. There is comfort in that, though sadness as well for those who choose not to be reached.

To the nay-sayers here, sorry you've not had any incredible experiences yet (that didn't involve the context and explanations of narcotics or substance abuse). I hope some day some amazingly fantastic things will happen for you that will remove all doubt.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The rapture didnt take me and I remember I was one of the "fighters" who fought under god. I did something really important and then I awaited death and ascent to heaven when the gigantic not natural wave came and fell on top of me. I didnt know what I did but I had the memory of it. I guess I'm going to find out later like in most of my dreams, they seem to have a part 2.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The rapture didnt take me and I remember I was one of the "fighters" who fought under god.

I'm curious to what you mean by "fighters" here if you don't mind elaborating. This struck a funny chord as I was reminded of one where I was expecting to fight a demon and told sternly but politely by an angel to back off, that it was not my fight. There's more to that story but would like to hear more of yours.

I did something really important and then I awaited death and ascent to heaven when the gigantic not natural wave came and fell on top of me. I didnt know what I did but I had the memory of it. I guess I'm going to find out later like in most of my dreams, they seem to have a part 2.

This is a point of interest for me as well. I had a three-part dream of Revelation times. The 3rd part came first at age ~14, the 2nd around age 18 and the 1st part was around 22. I didn't realized they fit together like a puzzle until the third. Very strange but got a lot of interesting information. Mostly personal in nature, nothing really more than what is already written in the Book.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow, I just read this story. I almost went to tears man, I could only imagine the feelings of love and peace that you experienced. Thanks for sharing the story Lizard, glad your feeling better.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
When I meant by fighter I meant a Resistance group who must of been under lead to fight for the right for freedom and possible (later on I might find out) free will b/c of mind implants. We won at the end and the four horsemen already passed and many were gone and it was no point on living on earth again. No demonds that I know of it was just guns.

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
King Lizard,
thank you ever so much for sharing your story with us - It was moving and extremely beautiful to read, thank you.

I hope that more and more people read and absorb your beautiful words, as it truely is uplifting and calming.

thank you again.

: )

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Every now and then I'll re-read it just for a little pick me up. These kinds of things can be very personal, so it's nice to hear the testimony of those whose faith has been reassured. It often feels like God is silent when I need him most. Or that he leaves me alone on my path until the eleventh hour. Where would the challenge be otherwise, I suppose.

I admire the saints, steadfast and humble in their faith. "Oh how good is the good God! Yes, He must indeed be good to give me the strength to endure all I suffer." - St Therese.

But I hurt easy and don't suffer well. ; )

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
It often feels like God is silent when I need him most. Or that he leaves me alone on my path until the eleventh hour. Where would the challenge be otherwise, I suppose.

If you'd like help in strengthening that connection, I'd be honored to assist. Feel free to send U2U if so.

Originally posted by clearwater
But I hurt easy and don't suffer well. ; )

I heard that!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That is an amazing experience! & the description was fantastic!!

Glad you're doing well now.

I wanted to share a quick verse with everyone concerning this subject.
Especially with all the turmoil in the Middle East, & the speculation of "Are we approaching the END DAYS??"

So, here's something that fits the theme here.....

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

God Bless!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like an amazing experience kinglizard, one that has let you grow in your faith, and also reassured others. It sounds just like the Holy City described in Revelation. You are very privileged to have recieved this gift! Peace be with you.

Edit: Ps, i was just wondering whether you can tell us anything more in-depth about the Golden city? For instance, from a birds eye view, what shape was it? How tall, etc.

Thanks, and i hope you do regain the use of your right lung soon, God Bless

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Out of the Box]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Out of the Box
i was just wondering whether you can tell us anything more in-depth about the Golden city? For instance, from a birds eye view, what shape was it? How tall, etc.

Thanks, and i hope you do regain the use of your right lung soon, God Bless

Thank you for your comments friend.

I can’t be sure of the shape, square, rectangular or circular I don’t know. I can say that the section of “wall” I was looking at was straight. When I was floating just outside and down the wall there was no curve that I could perceive.

How tall? It seemed to range from…I don’t know, 20 feet to just a few. It’s really hard to say with any degree of certainty but it seemed like some sections were missing.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
what a fantastic and inspiring story. reading something like this reminds me of the resiliance of mankind and how everyday we are touched by god. thank you.

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and a speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the kind words and support rotarychris7. I'm happy to hear that you felt inspired by this experience. God bless you.....

I'm happy to report that I'm almost 100%. I have a little pain every now and then and I'm getting more and more feeling back in my chest. I still need to use the inhaler on a daily basis but it's a small price to pay and it really does help relieve the tight feeling in my chest. I'm sure that with time I will be able to do away with it completely. Still my lower right lung doesn't function but that too will probably get better with time.

Blessings....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow KL. Just ran by this thread for the first time tonight. Yes, if you do recall more detailed discription of what the New Jerusalem looks like.... that would be very mucg appreciated! Were there any animals? Did you see any holy angels? Did you see the river? Did you see the tree of life....etcetera. OMG I'm so curious
Thanks Jen

P.S.
Maybe you will dream about the experience again...and be able to add more details. I've never had a NDE, but I've been given visions from God...it's very humbling.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I've never had a NDE, but I've been given visions from God...it's very humbling.

I'm interested in hearing either here, a new thread of via U2U depending on your comfort level. Hearing these lends parallels to my own experiences, which is always fun to explore.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing that story.

I often hear that little voice of doubt in my head that you described. Although I never really went to church I consider myself deeply spiritual, and sometimes that voice really likes to make things hard...

Your story helped, not just because it gives affirmation of my beliefs, but because you are a "normal" person who wasn't particularly spiritual at the time, yet G-d still wanted to take all your pain away.

In my spiritual journey I often think about the nature of G-d, and the Light you described, and the feelings recieved from being in that light, seem to really hit home. Someone else eluded to it, but I'm going to plain out say that I think we all get a lil' bit of that feeling when we have a really good prayer.

Then your story did the opposite, it made me think of god in a much more human, parental way that I don't do enough. Yes, G-d can be considered abstract and beyond our understanding, but he also is a friend and parent. Our best friend.

Thanks again

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join