It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New twist on the ME thing: Nuke Israel

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Seeing all these posts and threads calling for action, including nukes, against Iran, I propose we take a different angle on it.

Why not nuke Israel instead of Iran?

Iran's a huge country; it would take a lot of nukes to turn that place into a glass parking lot. But Israel is tiny in comparison; it would be much easier to turn that country into glass. So, 1, you would have a much smaller area of the earth to destroy.

From what I hear, the Arabs/Muslims won't stop until Israel is gone. Well, why not take out Israel if that is what it takes? It's one country to sacrifice to end this thing in the ME. If you nuke Iran, you still have other Muslim countries who can supply people who want to get Israel. Then, you eventually have to nuke multiple countries. So, 2, you would only have to nuke 1 country.

People who want to kill people on all sides will be appeased. The people who want to kill Jews will be happy, the people who want to kill Muslims will be happy, and the people who want to kill Christians will be happy. So, 3, every big religious group will have members killed, which will please all 3 religious groups.

So, I just wanted to add to the bonehead stuff here on ATS. No one had came with this angle, so, why not? Why not post more moronic stuff? I gotta give some laughs instead of getting laughs at the dumb stuff I see posted.






posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I really hope you're not serious.

Israel has the same right as every country to exist. The land is rightfully theirs and NOT the Arabs. Those Muslims have enough land of their own. Besides it was their land from the beginning.

I don't think nuking Israel just because it would make the Arabs "happy" is a very good strategy. That's not fair to Israel for one thing. Plus those extremists would probably just start working on another target after.

I'd much rather have Iran get nuked
.



posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Talk about Moronic crap, this one takes them all.....



Nuke israel, NO, NUKE Iran....Israel isn't trying to dominate the whole region like Iran is...Israel is only concerned about defending thier own land.



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I really hope you're not serious.

Israel has the same right as every country to exist. The land is rightfully theirs and NOT the Arabs. Those Muslims have enough land of their own. Besides it was their land from the beginning.

I don't think nuking Israel just because it would make the Arabs "happy" is a very good strategy. That's not fair to Israel for one thing. Plus those extremists would probably just start working on another target after.

I'd much rather have Iran get nuked
.


Well, why not?

Europe basically created Israel through a deal with the Labor Zionists. Why would Muslims be pissed off if it wasn't their land taken?

And, like I said, it's only one tiny country instead of a number of larger countries. Would it be better to nuke multiple countries or just one? And, why would you prefer Iran to be vaporized over Israel?



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
Talk about Moronic crap, this one takes them all.....



Nuke israel, NO, NUKE Iran....Israel isn't trying to dominate the whole region like Iran is...Israel is only concerned about defending thier own land.


No, nuke ISRAEL.


Ha, what a laugh. Israel thinks it runs the US, and, honestly, they probably do. So, you might say Israel is trying to dominate the world through the US...



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
No, nuke ISRAEL.


I would say some things that would be true about you but I'd get banned.
:

Could you post where you live so that we could reposition our ICBMs towards your coordinates?

Oh! I forgot! We KNOW where you live!

Signed: The Mossad!




posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by truthseeka
No, nuke ISRAEL.


I would say some things that would be true about you but I'd get banned.
:

Could you post where you live so that we could reposition our ICBMs towards your coordinates?

Oh! I forgot! We KNOW where you live!

Signed: The Mossad!



OOOHH!!!

I'm scared now.
What's the matter, you don't like people calling for your country to be nuked?



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, BTW...

Feel free to U2U me this "true" stuff about me that would get you banned.



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Oh, yeah, BTW...

Feel free to U2U me this "true" stuff about me that would get you banned.


Do you really think I'm such an idot to U2U anything that may incriminate myself?


Also, do you really think that you're safe every time you log on to ATS( and spread your anti-Semetic messages) or read your E-mail?


The people that are watching people like you don't have any desire for you to be scared. They want you to openly spread your hatred for Israel.

There are reasons behind their reasons, but don't ask. I am not at liberty to discuss such matters with the enemy.



posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by truthseeka
Oh, yeah, BTW...

Feel free to U2U me this "true" stuff about me that would get you banned.


Do you really think I'm such an idot to U2U anything that may incriminate myself?


Also, do you really think that you're safe every time you log on to ATS( and spread your anti-Semetic messages) or read your E-mail?


The people that are watching people like you don't have any desire for you to be scared. They want you to openly spread your hatred for Israel.

There are reasons behind their reasons, but don't ask. I am not at liberty to discuss such matters with the enemy.



Take a minute, and wipe the foam from your mouth.

It only took...TWO posts for you to drop the Anti-Semite card. Know what I say to that?



That one line you posted is so full of crap, I don't know where to start. Ok, let's start with the control grid. You seem SO SURE that Israel is monitoring our internet activity in the US. Frankly, I would not be surprised, cuz that would be one more thing to tack onto Israel's dirty track record. I must admit, I am a little scared now; those Israelis with explosives residue on them that were cheering and filming the towers as they fell come to mind.


Now, for your anti-Semite card. It is laughable, mainly because ARABS are also Semitic people.
In fact, the Arab Semites outnumber the Jewish Semites, so in theory, people who hate Arabs like you are the REAL anti-Semites.
All that term is is a slogan to use whenever anyone criticizes Israel. I actually like that people fling it around, because it shows that Israel really is up to no good.

And, I'm the "enemy?" I thought Israel was America's bitch, er, ally (guess it's the other way around now). You seem to get pretty mad when someone calls for nuking your country...



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
LOL LOL LOL!!!! A tiny country like Israel controlling a monster nation like America?!!!
Impossible! Israel is too busy trying to defend itself.



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Intelearthling, truthseeka did make a point.

Like Josef Stalin said: "Death solves everything, no man, no problem".

I don't think they should be nuked persay, but I do think they should find a better place to settle, like a israel sized part of Germany, this will surely solve alot of the middle-eastern problems.

Yeah, call me an anti-semite, go ahead, i've been called that and a Nazi before just because i'm not a fan of Israel, however I don't mind the jewish people (however I don't like the hardline Jews, but I don't like hardline Christians and Muslims either).

I am sick of threats and the anti-semite card, we all have a right to our oppinion, and everyone is saying that Iran should be nuked and all muslims are bad and if someone has the guts to say anything about Israel they get the anti-semite card? what the hell?! isn't that a clear example of a double-standard?

Anyway, my first WATS of this month goes to TruthSeeka.



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Intelearthling, truthseeka did make a point.

Like Josef Stalin said: "Death solves everything, no man, no problem".

I don't think they should be nuked persay, but I do think they should find a better place to settle, like a israel sized part of Germany, this will surely solve alot of the middle-eastern problems.

Yeah, call me an anti-semite, go ahead, i've been called that and a Nazi before just because i'm not a fan of Israel, however I don't mind the jewish people (however I don't like the hardline Jews, but I don't like hardline Christians and Muslims either).

I am sick of threats and the anti-semite card, we all have a right to our oppinion, and everyone is saying that Iran should be nuked and all muslims are bad and if someone has the guts to say anything about Israel they get the anti-semite card? what the hell?! isn't that a clear example of a double-standard?

Anyway, my first WATS of this month goes to TruthSeeka.


Thanks for the vote Ground Zero.

I think you caught what I'm doing here. I don't REALLY want Israel to be nuked; hell, I don't think any country should be nuked. I'm really showing the glaring hypocrisy of those who want action against Iran. Let you say the SAME thing about Israel, and it's "Israel is so noble, she's defending herself, the Jews are actually human." (I implied that last part).

It's funny how people want to call you anti-Jewish (they just can't figure out a better term than anti-Semite
) when there's more than Jews living in Israel. Hell, if Iran is so hungry for Jewish blood, why the HELL is like 6% of Iran's population Jewish?
We know why; the Zionists and the Christians supporting them pretend like the Zionists represent the Jewish people. Since it's the Zionists that are really the ones who are hated (yes, yours truly hates Zionists as well - here comes the anti-Semite card again), it gets twisted into "well, you hate Jews if you criticize Israel."

Unbelieveable.



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   


Would it be better to nuke multiple countries or just one? And, why would you prefer Iran to be vaporized over Israel?


Multiple targets would be better than one when it comes to dealing with the population crisis. The Iranian government is begging to start a war between western and eastern theologies so I think the west should bring them one and show them that all their base r belong to us. Stop concerning yourseld with who gets bombed based on convenience. lets concern ourselves with who deserves to stay. Muslims are simply too angry

Iran is better than Isreal because Isrealis are more geared towards productivity and technology where Muslims are more inclined to poverty and radical religious retardation.

Just my two cents



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All this talk of nuking Iran, nuking Arabs and, now, nuking Israel reveals that many members of ATS have not adopted the motto "Deny Ignorance".

Are you ignorant of the destructive force of nuclear weapons?

Are you Ignorant of the value of human life, be it Iranian, Arab or Jew?

Are you ignorant that "nuking" any nation is not a solution to every problem that you perceive?

Instead of "Deny Ignorance", is your motto "Ignorance is bliss?



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
In fact, the Arab Semites outnumber the Jewish Semites, so in theory, people who hate Arabs like you are the REAL anti-Semites.
All that term is is a slogan to use whenever anyone criticizes Israel.


You know what I meant. I'm not against all Arabs and not for all Israelis. There have been good Arabs and bad Israelis throughout history.


And, I'm the "enemy?" I thought Israel was America's bitch


You've got it all wrong. America is Israels bitch. Always has been and always will be. America isn't Israel's ally, we're your daddy!

[edit on 24/4/06 by Intelearthling]



posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't back off now, Intel, just because I called you out on your Zionist catchphrase.

And, selectively quoting me? For shame.:shk:



posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
[

You've got it all wrong. America is Israels bitch. Always has been and always will be. America isn't Israel's ally, we're your daddy!

[edit on 24/4/06 by Intelearthling]


Can you prove that? It may be true but I seriously doubt it.. Wasnt it the Americans who saved your butts in WW2? Show some appreciation.



posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ooh no lets nuke,err luxembourg! yeah that'll only take one big nuke! It seems to me like you just want to nuke SOMEONE.. perhaps if we just don't nuke anyone? sorry for you wasting billions of taxes on those things, but thats your governments fault not mine.



posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyfish
Ooh no lets nuke,err luxembourg! yeah that'll only take one big nuke!


Man, you're right! Luxembourg! Let's nuke Luxembourg. It's the world's only governing Grand Duchy so, right off the bat, they stick out like a sore thumb. We certainly can't have that. And, at less than a thousand square miles, one good nuke should pretty well wipe out the "Luxembourgers".

Of course, like whyfish, I'm being facetious. Nuclear weapons are not a weapon whose indiscriminate use is something to bandied about casually. In fact, it's a weapon whose use practically guarantees that the innocent will suffer and countries that are not even targeted will be effected. If anything, it is a weapon whose only purpose is as a deterrence and, perhaps, in some misguided way, as a symbol of a nations' scientific and technological prowess. Though, to be quite honest, it really is more of an albatross around the necks of all mankind and it really serves as a symbol of short-sighted expediency.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join