It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin sacrifice - a problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OK, I was going to ask this over on the Faith & such place, but I decided that someone might take it the wrong way. Hence I came here, so everyone and his uncle could rant at how stupid I am.

My question is basically, "How hard can it be to find a virgin sacrifice?" I'm no expert in Satanism in any form, but judging by films and books the devil worshippers always seem to have a hard time finding a virgin to sacrifice, and I wonder how that could be. All that's required is grabbing a baby, and you're pretty certain to find it's a virgin.

I'm not trying to get warned/banned or get anyone to choke on their coffee, it's just that I'm really curious about the "problem" facing the average evil cultist, malicious wrongdoer, or whatever monstrosity-worshipping pointy-hatted type. Dramatic license? Better movies? Or does it have to be a sexually ready virgin as opposed to just any virgin?

Please enlighten me. Or berate me.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have no idea and to be honest, I don't think 'virgin sacrifices' even exist.

Probably just Hollywood makin' it all up.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Um well it most likely does have to be a sexually ready virgin. Not that I know much about virgin sacrifices. Well I know it was obviously MEN who thought of it. Those sickos probably get off on the idea of killing a sexually ready woman who no man has ever touched. It's kinky to them.

I hope they all get

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ordinarily, I'm no fan of smileys, but that barfing blue guy was funny.

Anyhow, since all two replies seem to indicate Hollywood and men are to be blamed, it seems this topic has reached its end. And I'd like to apologize to ProudCanadian (my favourite North American white people) for being male, but in my defence I've never fancied virgins. Hope that counts for something

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Um well it most likely does have to be a sexually ready virgin. Not that I know much about virgin sacrifices. Well I know it was obviously MEN who thought of it. Those sickos probably get off on the idea of killing a sexually ready woman who no man has ever touched. It's kinky to them.

I hope they all get

Ooooooh yeah, I forgot that you were a sexist

Nope, don't get off at virgin sacrifices...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey I never said all men, just quite a few pagan ones.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So its just the pagan MEN!? The same pagans that worship a Matriacrial (sp?) religion like Wicca? You know , Divine Feminines and such?

Virginal sacrifices have to do with sexually ready virgins, and as you know, there are no sexually ready female virgins, not in the US, and especially not in Hollywood. They are amyth, an urban legend like the boogey man or god.

Disclaimer: WolfofWar apologizes for himself and may offend a multitude of people with his racist, sexist, anti-religion, bigoted viewpoints on life. On behalf of WolfofWar we apologize to people who do not understand sarcasm and the following: Jews, Christians, Muslims, Taoists, Pastafarians, Women, Men, Feminists, Wiccans, Vegans, Republicans, Democratics, the Nazi Party, Canadians, Canadian Bacon fanatics, Comic book "Geeks", Hollywood, Californians, Pagans, Virgins (even though they don't exist) People who believe in any god, Jesus himself, The boogey man, Michael Jackson, Donald Trump, Members on AbovetopSecret, Moderators of Abovetopsecret, Administrators of Abovetopsecret, Women(Again) , She-men, Transvestites, homosexuals, atheists, fat people, REAAALY fat people, REAALLY fat people on the internet, teenage girls, acne afflicted teenagers, Microsoft inc, The Bush Administration, Realians, patriots of the United states, the entire 1982 lineup of the Philadelphia Eagles, Everybody but Jose in El Salvador, China, Did I mention Feminists, and ofcourse all Hungarians. (Note that Cpr12r and Picklewalsh are not on this list, because I do not apologize to them, YOUR DEAD TO ME, YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!)

[edit on 5-22-2006 by WolfofWar]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Canadian bacon fanatics lol. Do you really think virgins don't exist? They're rare but they do exist. Yes even in North America

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Canadian bacon fanatics lol. Do you really think virgins don't exist? They're rare but they do exist. Yes even in North America

I'm a virgin (19). But then again, it's by choice and I'm not a woman. I also know a friend or two who are both women are are virgins. They're not bad looking either, it's just a choice.

Trust me, it wouldn't be that hard to get layed here.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It adds more drama to the movie when they must take time to find the perfect virgin to sacrafice but finding a sexually active female to give up to satan probally would not be hard its just the movie industry that wants you believe its a difficult task. Why must it be a female is the question though is it becase she hasn't been touched and the blood is sacred is it needed for some ritual like drink the m blood of an untouched virgin such and such why couldn't you use a virgin male poke his ass and get some blood and there you go.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFollower
It adds more drama to the movie when they must take time to find the perfect virgin to sacrafice but finding a sexually active female to give up to satan probally would not be hard its just the movie industry that wants you believe its a difficult task. Why must it be a female is the question though is it becase she hasn't been touched and the blood is sacred is it needed for some ritual like drink the m blood of an untouched virgin such and such why couldn't you use a virgin male poke his ass and get some blood and there you go.

Is Paganism, women generally represent the sacred "Givers of life." That's probably why they need a woman.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm 19 female and a virgin too. Not into that kindof stuff right now, besides I'd rather not have to worry about getting pregnant or catching something. I think it's better off saved for marriage.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

snippety-snip

Disclaimer:

snippapalooza

Not to imply anything, but that Disclaimer bit had me laughing because it reminded me of a guy from years ago who used to make deliberately outrageous statements about any people, nation, religion or culture and then sign off claiming he "loved every race and dish."

As for the topic at hand, I'd agree that it would have to be nubile young wenches in the roles of virgin sacrifices to attract the interest of Hollywood, especially if they were pretty. You could even see the slasher-type films as being a modernized version - you know, shapely lass and handsome lad get into sack to be skewered by some Jason, Mike Myers, or whatever the current bogeyman is called.

top topics

join