It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone recommend...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a website, book etc. that can *thoroughly* explain the differences between major/most religions? I admit that I sit on the fence as far as religion is concerned, but deep down I know that most viewpoints originate from somewhere. I accept that I am ignorant to what most religions stand for, but I am curious to the subject as a whole and the more knowledge the better. Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've rented a book from the library called "world religions" or something similar, and they discuss the various types of religions all over the world. each section is divided by continent, and a short history of the religion and gods they would worship.

ill see if i can dig it up on amazon

OK, its called WORLD MYTHOLOGY. I thought it was a pretty good book to use as reference.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by pkpao]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Try WWW.Religions.com

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What differences or groups are you thinking about in particular?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoiVod13
a website, book etc. that can *thoroughly* explain the differences between major/most religions? I admit that I sit on the fence as far as religion is concerned, but deep down I know that most viewpoints originate from somewhere. I accept that I am ignorant to what most religions stand for, but I am curious to the subject as a whole and the more knowledge the better. Thank you in advance.

Absolutely: "So What's the Difference"

Here

top topics

join