It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joe Cell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Enjoyed your post Rich.

Just to throw this into the mix:

The taoists distinguish between 'life force' energy chi and sexual energy 'ching'.

The two are quite distinct and even feel different in the body: chi is kind of warm, soft and expansive whilst ching is cold (in men when unaroused) and much denser. When aroused, the ching feels much more similar to chi

In fact, in taoist energy meditations, there are many distinct energies, but chi and ching are two that are fairly easy to have a personal experience of.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Good for you, for building a monopole generator! Nice one. Wish I were technically capable enough/not too lazy to do it.

I've heard of ching, or jing as I've seen it spelled, often equated with semen, I think incorrectly and from what you say I think you'd agree.

One thing about chi: there is a thing I've heard of called "five element" chi gung - air, water, fire, wood and metal. I've personally felt water, wood and metal and they're called that because that's what they feel like. A teacher was transmitting the energies of the spine and it felt like a metal rod was being pushed down the inside of my spinal cord. And for any skeptics who might be reading this, I was not "prepared" to think it was going to feel metallic - previous transmissions had not felt like that. In fact it was only several years later I came across a reference to metal as being the energy associated with the brain and spine, which gave me quite a jolt, I can tell you.

Wood I felt when, funnily enough, I was messing about with some mirror work relating to Reich's methods of therapy. He would suggest that people who had a habitual expression of some sort should really go with it and see where it leads. To cut a long story short and strip it of embarrassing personal details, I wound up lying on my bed feeling as if a wooden stake was forcing its way up my throat and through my tongue.

Weird.

To get back on topic...

The issue of orgone energy may or may not relate to "torsion field" physics which I've been reading a little about lately. There's a guy called David Wilcock who has a website called divine cosmos, and there's quite a lot of interesting stuff on there.

It's looking more and more as if all this stuff ties together, free energy, antigravity and orgone/chi.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
I´m going to try!

I´ve requested a blog from ATS where I will post progress.

Here it is: blog.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to your blog comes up 404.

R

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

See Mantak Chia for the 5 element stuff. The elements are associated with the internal organs, and yes, they each have subtle different feelings, although I wouldn't describe them as feeling like the actual elements.

There are many forms of internal energy, all feel a little different. Maybe it's all the same thing, just different flavors

Sorry, it's a bit off topic, would be an interesting thread to start

Please keep us updated with the Joe Cell builds. I'll definately be doing some work on water/electrolysis/harmonics after the summer.

BTW, has anyone else read any Schauberger? Apparently he had anti gravity machines working using water vortexes. He called it levity and learned it by watching salmon in forest streams.

A lot of his work vanished after the war when the Feds raided his home and labs so it's said.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
See Mantak Chia for the 5 element stuff. The elements are associated with the internal organs, and yes, they each have subtle different feelings, although I wouldn't describe them as feeling like the actual elements.

The transmission I had of the spinal energy felt exactly like metal being pushed into my spinal cord - no pain, just pressure. There was really no mistaking it. But the guy who was transmitting was Bruce Frantzis, don't know if you've heard of him...

www.energyarts.com

There are many forms of internal energy, all feel a little different. Maybe it's all the same thing, just different flavors

What I'm trying to get my head around at the moment is this. You have the zero point field/torsion field or whatever you want to call it. This seems to be the Tao, if you like, or indeed the Akashic field. It's this level of things that allows what has been referred to as "superluminal information transfer" which could apply to anything from telepathy to quantum entanglement.

Then, somehow interacting with and supported by that, you have orgone/chi. Reich describes orgone as being "free-flowing" and having antientropic qualities - it clumps and structures rather than randomises and dissipates.

Is this an accurate analogy/model? Where does consciousness fit in to all this?

Actually these might be questions best left to another thread.

Sorry, it's a bit off topic, would be an interesting thread to start

Please keep us updated with the Joe Cell builds. I'll definately be doing some work on water/electrolysis/harmonics after the summer.

BTW, has anyone else read any Schauberger? Apparently he had anti gravity machines working using water vortexes. He called it levity and learned it by watching salmon in forest streams.

A lot of his work vanished after the war when the Feds raided his home and labs so it's said.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join