It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joe Cell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I know of one guy who has tried to build one, and he reached to stage three. But he's constantly busy with numerous projects, so I don't know if he's finished it.

And I personally doubt my skill to build one myself..

[edit on 31-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I´m going to try!

I´ve requested a blog from ATS where I will post progress.

Here it is: blog.abovetopsecret.com...

Bare with me while I learn to work a blog, it is a first for me...

Gathering all material I can find and will check out the Dutch links as well. I do not have the neccessary machinery, but know people who do.

My plan is to convert my 1995 Renault Espace SUV to run off this thing.

This might become interesting, can´t wait to get started.........................

[edit on 31-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wish you lots of success with your attempt to build and install it into your car!!!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
One very interesting site found so far: BNE (Byron New Energy)

Wiki Free Energy Encyclopedia

Sol Millin seems to have done it using a Joe Cell.

Funny video

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi bandit... I'm interested in the orgone generator. What is its structure? How do you think it works? I speak as someone who has read Reich's basic works and some of the James DeMeo stuff.

Fyi, about "libido"... Reich was originally a pupil of Freud, but he became increasingly convinced that Freud, who had moved further and further away from his initial concept of "libido", had over-complicated his theories and was bolting on more and more provisos in an ever more convoluted way. Reich returned to the initial idea of "libido", which, in Freud's original idea, had to do with mental energy, not sex.

Confusion about sex and a general s'n-word'ing prudishness about the subject plagued Reich's attempts to promulgate his ideas. Sadly, his orgone accumulator became known as the "sex box" thanks to the AMA's disinfo campaign.

Reich began to notice, in his treatment of patients, a correlation between the extent to which a patient's musculature was chronically tense, and their emotional "aliveness": he also noted that patients that were improving began noticing "streaming sensations" as they neared orgasm. He began to think that what he termed "orgastic potency" was a good indicator of general (mental and physical) health - this potency being the extent to which a given subject could surrender themselves to the physical feelings of orgasm. He distinguished this, for example from subjects who were erectively potent but whose sensations at the point of orgasm were minimal or even non-existent. Chronic tensions, which underpinned character deformation, he termed "character armour" and the extent to which a person was armoured protected them against emotional and psychic pain but also prevented them from feeling pleasure.

The link between "libido" and "orgone", therefore, is that libido was a theoretical construct denoting mental energy. Orgone, on the other hand, was, he claimed, a genuine and new form of biological living energy, free-flowing throughout the universe, and capable of being trapped in an accumulator.

Hence my interest in the Generator. I can understand that it can be accumulated, but generated? How?

For me, it seems that Orgone is simply Reich's name for chi, or qi, or prana. Having practised t'ai chi for many years I understand the basics of manipulating chi within one's own body, and have met several people who can affect others at a distance by using their chi, for both healing and also in a martial arts context. Having been an agnostic for many years, personal experiences have brought me off the fence and also confirmed the accuracy of Reich's model.

I'd be interested in anything you have to say about the generator... and I know exactly what you mean about the nutcases around this field. I was SHOCKED a few years ago when I did some internet searches and found those nutters who talk about the "holy hand grenade" and other devices. Reich's student James DeMeo is a bit pompous but I believe him when he says that cloudbusters can be pretty dangerous things to have around. It's that whole "you are messing with the forces of nature" thing, as anyone who has read Reich's account of the Oranur Experiment can understand.

Hope things are wonderful in Aruba. I used to go there a lot when I worked on the cruise ships and I rather miss it.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by Aelita
1) The "explanation" of the cell is just too much of mumbo-jumbo to be remotely beleivable

The only way to really find out is to actually build one or have one built and test it.

Well, it would help a lot if you understand what you are building... If there is no convincing explanation of how it works, why bother building.

I know you can always say that there are mysteries in the universe that we are yet to explain and all that, but call me an old cynic... I just don't buy the "orgon" thing.

You see, we (humans) operate a very wide range of all sorts of machinery. If some kind of "orgon" effect existed, it would have manifested itself already, to some measure - not enough to drive a car, but as weird readings on the instruments.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It probably did already IMO. Researchers have claimed that the Michelson-Morley experiment results were not null and did produce results. It seems that Michelson himself never said it was null. I'll have to verify that later though.

And Dayton C. Miller has claimed to replicate the experiment numerous times in which he found the evidence of an aether, chi, orgone or similar named "substance".

Then there's also the ice stalagmites experiments. Put an orgone generator on top of a freezer. Freeze a small amount of distilled water in an ice tray. Place the ice tray in the freezer; freeze the water and it forms a stalagmite that points in the direction of the orgone generator. I usually got a bump though, but that's probably because I used tap water instead.

Here's the experiment.
www.bariumblues.com...

Rich,

It's still nice here... Sometimes a little bit boring though...

[edit on 12-6-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I´ve researched and found out a couple of things:

First off, I have developed some skepsis because there is still a lack of solid proof the cell works. But, in investigating Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone phenomenon, I have found some interesting references to the Ether energy called Orgone.

There is a simple way to build an Orgone collector, and prove the existence of Zero Point Energy or Orgone.

Here is the recipe for an Orgone stick:

Get some PVC tubing of about 15" or 30 cm in length with 2" or 4 cm diameter.
Get two PVC closing caps with 2" or 4 cm diameter (must fit and close the tube snugly)
Get cotton, preferable the pure, fluffy kind without any additions or scent (Note: appearantly glass wool is preferred, but cotton is fine too)
Get steelwool, the finest you can find (0000) hair thin if possible.
Get some superglue, preferably the brand which has a small brush for accuracy
Some sanding paper

Start by sanding all the pvc lightly, in and outside, including the caps. You will not be able to reach entirely inside the tube, but that´s fine.
Continue by glueing shut one of the two ends of the pvc pipe with one of the caps.
Take a thumb size piece of steel wool and tear it apart as much as you can, forming a small, fluffy ball of about 1" diameter.(2 cm) Put that ball inside the tube, and gently tap it in place with a piece of wood or something which is thin and long enough to reach inside.

Next, do the same, but this time with cotton. Remember to tear it apart and make it into a loose ball of about 1" diameter. Cotton goes on top of the steel wool inside the tube. Gently tap to put in place, making sure you cover the previous layer completely.

Repeat until the complete pipe is filled. You last layer should be cotton.

The one I made contains 8 of these duo layers, so 16 layers of material all together.

So seen from bottom up:

steel wool
cotton
steel wool
cotton
steel wool
cotton
...etc
last layer cotton.

The last cotton layer should just stick out a little, so you can put the second cap on to close the tube completely. If the cap does not remain on solidly, glue it too.

Mark the top with a dot or something using a water resistant marker.

Congrats, you have just made a basic Orgone collector!

The theory behind this is that the cotton and steel wool work as a catalyst for the Orgone Energy present all around us, concentrating it from the surroundings and releasing it through the bottom (Standing upright on one end).

To test:

Take two identical glasses and wash them with some tap water.

Fill both glasses halfway with some bottled drinking water (use same source and amount for both glasses.

Now take one of the glasses to another room in your house next to a window, and place the stick right next to it so it touches the glass. Make sure the other glass is not touched or near the stick. Leave like this for 30 minutes.

After that, take the glass that was touching the Orgone stick and bring it back to the other room where you left the other glass. Taste both. You should note a clear difference in taste. Why? The Orgone stick charges everything in its direct proximity with Orgone energy!

I have tried this and indeed this seems to work.

So I told my self, "What the heck", I´ll just place it between some of my plants sitting outside. I placed a small plant which wasn´t doing so well right next to the stick so it was touching. After a few hours I could not see any difference, so I decided to wait. Next morning it seemed to me that there was a new leaf growing on the little plant, but I could have been mistaken.

We were supposed to stay over at family for the weekend, so we just left after providing some extra water to the plants.

Coming back on Sunday late afternoon, I went to check on the plants, and whoa, this time I could see a BIG difference. The little plant had doubled in size, with two new braches which both had full leaves. Wow. The papyrus plant which had been near had all its branches standing up to attention, all of them. As opposed to before, where at least six where hanging more 45º-ish. This is certainly not due to giving the plants extra water or something, we always water them every two days, and didn´t break this routine...

So, I´ve decided to make more sticks and put them in the garden!

Anyway, I think there might actually be something to this Orgone theory.
Can you feel it? Not sure yet. I have sat for several minutes holding the tube with both hands in front of me and against my chest, but results were not conlusive. At one point I did have strong tingling sensations after a few minutes starting in my shoulders and legs, but that could just as well been coincidence.

Hopefully some of you will be able to replicate and confirm my findings.

External links:
The Device the U.S. Government Wanted Destroyed

Original building plans for a Wilhelm Reich Orgone accumulator

Claims that you can control weather using these accumulators

Meanwhile, I am still going ahead to build two cells, one charging and one fuel cell. I have already located a distributor who can provide the cylinders of 316L steel.

Keep you posted, also via blog.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The argument "it defies the laws of science therefore it has to be fake" is flawed itself. The laws of science would be more aptly named the hypotheses of science. Face it, they are in a constant state of modification and updating. Astrophysics, for example, is being rewritten almost hourly these days. That's the way it works, a phenomenon is discovered and explained by the current understanding of science. If it can't be explained it's ignored. If it can't be ignored the 'laws' are changed until a viable explanation can be provided.

I've been studying the Joe Cell and many of the water fuel cell variants (Meyer, Brown, etc.) for awhile now. A number of these experimenters who have reported significant progress, much like Tesla and Reich, have alleged to have been intimidated by armed MIB's. Some have died (Meyer, for example). Some peple pass this off as their having reached a dead end and cooked-up the stories as a way out. Possible? Sure. But given what is known to have happened to Tesla and Reich why are their stories any less believable?

Some of these experimenters have produced results that do appear to violate the currently accepted 'laws'. For example, a Finnish gentleman has been diligently working on a basic electrolyzer. He has been able to acheive a gas production that is 120% of that predicted by Faraday's First 'Law' of Electrolysis. So what does that say about Faraday's Law? You can read his paper here:

Electrolyzer

The common thread that I see in all of this work is that water has some as-yet-unknown properties that can be changed. Different people call these properties different things and attempt to explain them as they understand them. We already know that as a molecular compound, water is in a class of its own.

Water is Weird

In all of these experimenters' work the water is subjected to some form of electrical, magnetic and even laser excitation --- some simple and some very complex. Afterwards, the water behaves differently or gives off some form of gas (HHO, hydroxyl, Brown's Gas, etc.). In any case, they report some form of usable energy from the gas.

The problem is, since no one clearly understands the underlying phenomenon, reproducing the effect is somewhat hit-or-miss. If a Denver scientist in an earlier time had published a paper saying the boiling point of water was 80 Celsius, a scientist in Miami would call him a fraud. Most of the experimenters are individuals working part-time in basement labs and often lack the equipment and expertise to get to the bottom of what is going on. Are well-heeled, funded and equipped labs working on this? Very possibly if you believe Meyers' (and others') accounts.

I agree, we probably would still be living in trees and caves if people never challenged the 'known' universe. If you are thinking of experimenting with the Joe Cell here is one source of parts:

JC Parts

I hear they aren't the cheapest source but they have everything.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by jtma508]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
yaaaay! I'm interested enough to post again

I don't care what the hell I write, mabye I'll just leave some bad jokes and a few of these

...what the hell

A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer, screams "WHAT THE # IS THAT?!?"
pointing to the dance floor where seven or eight people are layed out in matrix style jump seats, plugged in via their junk! (dong, box, hammer, the other sheep)

Bartender says "It's a new peice of technology that pulls energy out of thin air and gives you the greatest orgasim ever, better even than Heroin!"

Guy says "HOW MUCH?!"

B-tender "first time's free, give-er-a-go son."

as the guy vaults across the room he send a few empty tables flying. Two other guys, wearing suits, dodge the the debris in bullet time. one chuclkes to himself.

MIB1 "Isn't it great we killed off all those grassroots energy terrorists?"

MIB2 "Isn't it great that the H7 comes with guns now?!"

they cheers eachother and take a thick slug of oil from their pint glasses.

there i tried. Anyway I just wanted to say that all you guys on ATS are awesome..
no wait. I didn't wanna say that. most people here scare me, that's why i left for so long.
(It's all good, i know how scary I am)

what i wanted to say is that, rich23... Thanks for smashing my window of "joecell/ki" I wasn't digging the lack of western technical observation with the all too western technical of trying to make a car run for free. You reminded me of my own expeirance with ki/reiki, and i got that warm smile that i love so much, that inside smile. I remembered that anything is possible in the realm of potential creation. Also that new findings, as well as being temporal, are regularly biproducts of simple yet coordinated efforts.
crap... all I'm sayin is that this topic makes me want to pull my intellectual weight... and I'm a huge pothead

oh and this was the guy that caused the convention in Utah (aparently)
PESwiki

and here's the "famous" 03•20•06 video
# yeah!

cool thing is, it looks like the joecell is hooked up to the..well he says distributer, but to me it kinda looks like it's going into the carb (obviously i know crap all about ICE's) but yeah.. definatly not into the coolent tank (that had me head scratchin' at first!)

my only other theory is that the government actually wants there to be this kind of stuff out there when they know it's crap.. mabye some kind of COPS action.. "you might beat the man... HAHA just kidding!!" sounds super mean though, even for 1984.

OH YEAH! i completly forgot. BEST WISHES to everbody who's trying to build one of these.
how's it comming?!?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i now present to you, cat on a wheel

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why are you going off topic??

The discussion is about the Joe Cell. Not some cat running in a wheel.

Please keep it on topic or start a new thread in BTS.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
one of the "enginee...." so i cant call them that with a straight face, had this on their page. so why are we trying to violate causality again?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Because causality started it first...

By the way, I believe the correct description for a Joe Cell would be an aether energy conduit; NOT a generator!

The water molecules become so combined or clumped together and charged that they merely act as a highly efficient conduit for the energy, and no longer is the water consumed in the process of electrolysis (first stage), or the generation of browns gas (second stage).

In all cases that claim they have a working unit: they say the later stages, when the cell can run a car without even being hooked up to the battery, the cell doesn't run out of water; because it doesn't use any of it.

Eventually the cell itself can be detached because the entire engine block is so charged, or aligned in the same manner, that the energy just flows directly through the block and is therefore constantly inside the chamber (as well as all around it) as the spark plugs fire.

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel work of Nature.

--Nikola Tesla "Experiments with alternate currents of high potential and high frequency" (February 1892)

some food for thought anyways...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is so stupid. Anyone can disconnect their battery once the car is running.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Have any of the ATS experimentors been able to get one of these up and running?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
This is so stupid. Anyone can disconnect their battery once the car is running.

heh, try it on your car. it may run, but you may be replacing your cpu and some wiring.

but as for the "Joe" X cell. i personally do not believe it to work in the way its described. There have been a few people here that have had plans to build one and no one has posted any successful results inside this community. As far as i know it could be a few people spreading this idea to profit by selling cells and parts. Or to get people interested in alternate energy.

Power to you if you get it to work, im just saying there has been no real evidence of this actually working, other than a few articles of how it magically charges your engine block to not use gasoline, and a few shady videos and pictures.

People are selling these cells online now, if you search ebay there are people selling them for quite a bit of money and they do not guarantee that they even might work.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Symantic]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Symantic]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Looks fairly implausible, and the description of "how it works" is full of mumbo-jumbo, frankly.

I liked the bit about the cell causing an implosion rather than an explosion. You see, you have to put a LOT of energy into something to get it to implode. Explosion is using the energy in the material, which burns at a rate that exceeds the speed of sound.

The cell itself does not implode.

The Brown's Gas it generates implodes. See, when you separate a water molecule into HHO gas, it is highly unstable. The resulting reaction when this gas is exposed to flame is an implosion. It rapidly turns back into water and generates quite a bit of heat in the process. You are right in that it breaks the sound barrier. The implosions are loud. Just a few bubbles the size of a dime and your ears will ring.

Now, I don't know if the whole suggested phase of the Joe Cell is true. What I do know from current experience is that you can use the extra electricity generated by your car as it is to create this gas in a pipe that will cost you about $50 dollars to build. The gas is merely water molecules split, which happen to be the perfect fuel. There is complete combustion and no residuals...

HHO = H2O

www.youtube.com...

Try doing it, look up power tube. SO MUCH FUN even if you don't use it to save 30% gas mileage.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/27/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
How are ATSers getting on with their Joe cell experiments?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Did you see the episode of Mythbusters where they tried to make some of those "too good to be true" devices from plans found on the Internet? They found that when you followed directions exactly, the machine wouldn't function and that even when you had engineers and design experts retooling the unworkable stuff, it STILL wouldn't work.

I didn't see that, but what about the Myth Busters episode where they did a hatchet job on Bedini's Monopole Motor claiming they debunked it yet they didn't even build it according to Bedini's specs available for free all over the net.

I built an SSG monopole and it does what Bedini claims it does, according to my observations. And I'm a total newb with zero electronics knowlege - perhaps that's why I managed it and the experts at myth busters failed miserably! [or maybe MB has another agenda?

I wouldn't put too much faith in the integrity or authenticity of the myth busters crew.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join