It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joe Cell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What do you guys think of the Joe Cell?? Is it real or not? It's supposed to be a device that is able to connect to an internal combustion engine, which allows it to run on water (which apparently is charged by the energy the joe cell emits).

There are several reported stages in which it must pass when building it properly:

An operating cell progresses through a series of stages, the first of which is simple electrolysis, the second is referred to as the seeding stage, in which the cell builds up a charge in the water, which eventually reaches a point where the cell will run an engine. There are higher stages that supposedly can be achieved. For example, stage 4 is supposed to nullify gravity. There are people who claim to have approached this stage, with the car weight getting less and less. Interestingly enough there is no current running through a breeding cell when it is running a car. Once the water is charged sufficiently no further energy is required. The cell is generally connected to the car through an aluminium tube to someplace on the block close to a water passage. It will then charge the coolant water, which will provide the energy to run the engine.

peswiki.com...:Joe_Cells

And a video about the stages:

www.archive.org...

mirror link:

www.avianacres.com...

So do what do you guys think? Is the Joe Cell hogwash? Or coud it be legit?? Imagine the implications if it was real. Which would make gasoline, and diesel fuel obsolete.

Here are a ton of video's of Joe Cell's working on google video's:

Joe Cell video's on Google Video's

And YouTube:

Joe Cell video's on You Tube

Related links:

www.joecell.com.au...

peswiki.com...:Joe_Cells

www.twelvestar.com...

Joe Cel Truck builder threatened to drop his project

energygrid.com...

google search on joe cell

And for building your own Joe Cell:

Experimenters Guide to the Joe Cell

by Alex Schiffer

Plans for creating your own Joe Cell

[edit on 22-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If it breaks a law of physics...

...I give it a Big thumbs down
because these types of revelations have always been proved fraudulent.

Go figure!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks like it is working to me when I saw the videos. I don't know if the volume of gas is sufficient or not and how reliable this thing would be but it wouldn't take too long to perfect this thing since it is so simple.

Let's do it, make one and hook it to our car or truck and give the finger to Rockefeller and Rothschild!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
If it breaks a law of physics...

...I give it a Big thumbs down
because these types of revelations have always been proved fraudulent.

Obviously you can see from the different video's and websites that there are lots of different people building it.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Of course I didn't hear about it on CNN, so it can't be true.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks fairly implausible, and the description of "how it works" is full of mumbo-jumbo, frankly.

I liked the bit about the cell causing an implosion rather than an explosion. You see, you have to put a LOT of energy into something to get it to implode. Explosion is using the energy in the material, which burns at a rate that exceeds the speed of sound.

To explode gasoline, all you need to do is vaproize it in a cylinder and add a spark. Voila!

To implode it... well... I'm not sure how you would implode it. You'd have to reengineer the carbon chains to a more compressed form, which would change the chemistry and behaviors. To do that, you put energy INTO the system.

It also proposes that putting this system on top of a car engine somewhere near where water runs (that would be the cooling system, and not The Stuff That Moves The Wheels) and somehow it's going to make the cylinders move up and down and run the driveshaft and all.

What I *think* someone is doing, is making these things and selling them and then telling you "if you put this on your engine you'll see fuel efficiency!" If you did a double-blind test (have the same person drive the same car and on random days put the cell in or leave it out and take a reading on gas mileage every day for 3 months, that you'd find there's no impact made by the device.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The need to take it to the Amazing Randi the Debunker. That would be the final word so to speak.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sending it to Randi is like sending it to Michael Jackson. Like you said... Randi is a debunker, and not a scientist.

Btw... Byrd, I don't think they're trying to sell them. They're trying to encourage people to build the devices themselves and to install them on an old second hand car.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
But if it all works there isnt much Randi could do against it, and if they could convince him it would give them serious credence.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Randi would try to con himself out of it. I highly doubt he will ever give up the money.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is supposed to accumulate "orgone" energy right?
Well,not knowing much about so called orgone,i did a bit of reading and found out that the controversial Willhelm Reich has something in common with another inventor/genius/outcast,Nikolai Tesla(my nomination for most relevent but most unsung scientist of the last century,but thats another story).

What do they have in common?I hear you ask...

They were both shut down by the USA authorities,both had their labs and equipment taken,both were ridiculed by the scientific community,both had their work stolen by the state.

And i believe that Tesla had actually cracked global,free energy.The powers that be know that if they lose their hold over us,by energy being free,we will grow beyond thier control,and that puts the fear into them.

So,if Willhelm Reich was shut down in a manner similar to Tesla,I think he could have been onto something massive too.

On the other hand,i watched the video of the guys firing up thier car with a joe cell and no fuel connected,then pouring negative water into the carb(aaargh nooo!! conventional science says this is suicide!).This video could easily have been faked,even the setting water on fire bit.Don`t get me wrong i really want to believe this works-if it does its the holy grail of zero point energy.
But i figure i must build one to see if it works,so ive joined the yahoo group to get some info and i`ve found that lots of people have trouble getting the cell to work.However some claim to have working models so i will try soon,don`t hold your breath,i need to raise some cash for parts first.
All in all the idea behind the joe cell has hurt parts of my brain that i didn`t know i had,but i refuse to dismiss it as a hoax until i make one.
If everyone dismissed new ideas we would still be living naked in the trees and caves.Remember,people used to say the earth was flat,and in that time this was accepted by all the top scientists.
Our science is only in its early infantcy,so to those clever scientific types i would say
o not judge tomorrow by todays knowledge.

I seem to remember a year or so ago reading that scientists had discovered that many more dimensions exist than just the 3 regular ones...try getting your head around that one!
Boundries are there to be broken.

the yahoo group:
groups.yahoo.com...

Oh,Bandit i love your signiture,i`ve got it stuck in my head now and wil be singing it all day.Weeeeee!

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
This is supposed to accumulate "orgone" energy right?

Ugh. You're right.

Don`t get me wrong i really want to believe this works-if it does its the holy grail of zero point energy.

..and then some.

Our science is only in its early infantcy,so to those clever scientific types i would say
o not judge tomorrow by todays knowledge.

Can we dismiss it by saying that it's been tested since the days of Wiliam Reich and the most firm believers can't get a single consistant and proveable result?

Seriously -- it's not going to work. I'm sure that people have built them, but when they "run" them, the results are inconsistand or nonexistant and they then go back and say "I'm having trouble getting it to work." And they will be told to realign their chakras or something similar, and it still won't work... and it won't work... and so on and so forth.

Unlike, say, making a model arm: www.scienceproject.com... or propelleors for wind energy devices: www.scienceproject.com... or building a solar powered oven: www.backwoodshome.com...

Did you see the episode of Mythbusters where they tried to make some of those "too good to be true" devices from plans found on the Internet? They found that when you followed directions exactly, the machine wouldn't function and that even when you had engineers and design experts retooling the unworkable stuff, it STILL wouldn't work.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Silcone Synapse, I read your post on the Yahoo group and clicked your link to end up here. I've been a member here for a few months and a member of the JoeCell Yahoo group for a few days.
I'm going to build a Joe Cell also just because I'm curious about it.
Whatever results I get I'll post in the Joe Cell Yahoo group, but not here,,,, people here are waaay too quick to call you a quack and tell you you're full of BS.
I posted in a different topic here about the vaporizer carb I built, I got great results with it and I'm in the process of building an updated version. The people in that topic kinda freaked out on me, I don't know for sure if people are ready for this stuff but that won't stop me.....

I like talking more to the people that actually get their hands dirty rather than the ones that try to debunk you after reading a web page.

Keep experimenting, it's the only way we'll actually get somewhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Can we dismiss it by saying that it's been tested since the days of Wiliam Reich and the most firm believers can't get a single consistant and proveable result?

Hehe... Orgone energy... I have four orgone generators (which are different from the orgone accumulators here right next to me. And I can say as a fact that orgone energy is real. I've also those ice cube stalagmite experiments a few times, and I've repeatedly gotten results from it. (although I didn't do it double blind yet for lack of time, and they weren't as spectacular as those on the link, because I was using tap water instead of distilled water.)

But you still may be right about the Joe Cell though, Byrd. I don't know that much about it, although it's good to know that so many people are attempting to build it and are willing to post their results on the internet, good or bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Too right Beer Guy,If everyone dissed all ideas that are presently unexplainable we would get nowhere fast.Keep building,and i ll read how you go on the group. Good luck.

Bandit,if you hang a magnet over your orgone generators(from the celing,on a string)does the magnet spin?

Reason i ask is this is meant to be a test that can tell you if the joe cell is accumulating orgone.Also how do you know they work? Im open minded as to the whole orgone thing,but new to it and have not seen an accumulator in action.I know they make you feel different,but are there other noticable effects? Do they have an effect on animals or people who don`t realise that there is one near?Also i read that they effect the weather.Is this true?
Thanx Bandit.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1) The "explanation" of the cell is just too much of mumbo-jumbo to be remotely beleivable

2) If read for the face value, the operation of the cell violates a few fundamental laws of physics simultaneously. So what, you might say? Well, it's a bold statement, to nullify decades of carefully done experiments which I have every reason to believe were competently done

3) I did some googling and I'm still laughing out loud. Apparently, the "Orgone energy" is equivalent to what Dr.Freud called "libido" (and as with all things Freudian, this is a sexually charged term). After doing some simple logic, I conclude that the Joe cell, by using some unknown principle, converts the mysterious life force into physical energy. I agree that sometimes a person might feel so horny there is enough energy to drive an SUV, however I think the Joe cell is still a lame hoax.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Bandit,if you hang a magnet over your orgone generators(from the celing,on a string)does the magnet spin?

Dunno. I've never done that yet. And I've never heard of it either. All I know is that magnets (especially neodymium magnets) can excite and cause orgone generators to generate much more orgone.

Reason i ask is this is meant to be a test that can tell you if the joe cell is accumulating orgone.Also how do you know they work?

The Joe Cell I don't know. I don't have one. Orgone generators:Anyone can feel the emanations from an orgone generator that is powerful enough. I've also mentioned the ice cube experiment I did with them.

Do they have an effect on animals

Probably.. I've read a lot of stories for example people with an orgone generator in their hands being able to command the behaviour of goldfish in a tank. But I remain skeptical of that and of lots of claims made by people, mainly because I either haven't duplicated them or haven't made an attempt to do so.

or people who don`t realise that there is one near?

Dunno, I haven't tried putting it near to anyone around me, because I usually have them for myself.

Also i read that they effect the weather.Is this true?
Thanx Bandit.

Yeah there are orgone generators that are specially designed for that. (They have copper pipes sticking out of them that are pointing up. I don't have one of those though, so I wouldn't know what they can do.

Btw... There is a lot of disinformation and pure wackiness in this field, lots of things you have to take with a dose of salt untill you are able to prove or disprove it yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
1) The "explanation" of the cell is just too much of mumbo-jumbo to be remotely beleivable

The only way to really find out is to actually build one or have one built and test it.

2) If read for the face value, the operation of the cell violates a few fundamental laws of physics simultaneously. So what, you might say? Well, it's a bold statement, to nullify decades of carefully done experiments which I have every reason to believe were competently done

If it doesn't work. Fine.. Case closed. But if it works, there are different factors why:

1. The laws of physics are not complete. All scientific theories can be thrown out the window or modified if there is some phenomena that can be proven to violate them. The theory must then be modified or discarded and renewed to include such evidence in experiments etc...
  2. Things may not be as they seem, so the device may not actually violating the laws of physics, because there are unkown variables in play which have yet to be discovered.

3) I did some googling and I'm still laughing out loud. Apparently, the "Orgone energy" is equivalent to what Dr.Freud called "libido" (and as with all things Freudian, this is a sexually charged term).

Like I said, there's a lot of nonsense on the internet. Especially about Orgone, and you can't believe a fraction of what you read about it on the internet. The only way is to find out for yourself. I've never heard of what you just said there that it's equivalent to what Dr Freud called "libido".

After doing some simple logic, I conclude that the Joe cell, by using some unknown principle, converts the mysterious life force into physical energy. I agree that sometimes a person might feel so horny there is enough energy to drive an SUV, however I think the Joe cell is still a lame hoax.

You sound like these guys here in this link:

amasci.com...

May 28th: And more!!!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Found out that there are Dutch people building it as well...

The three following webpages are mainly in Dutch (with a little bit of German on the first link) though... sorry guys

www.vrijeenergiemachine.nl...

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

(collaboration between builders)

www.nulpuntenergie.net...

And here are more video's, some may be the same as those already posted.

joecell.cloud.prohosting.com...

And more building information:

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

And there's going to be a Joe Cell Seminar in Utah on July 30th:

pureenergysystems.com...

[edit on 28-5-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bandit, just stumbled into this.

Sounds spectacular, have you or anyone else try to build one?

Instructions here:

joecell.cloud.prohosting.com...

Stream (Google):

01 - Assembly
02 - Installation
03 - Testing Magnetism of Stainless
04 - Magnetism of Press Fit Cone
05 - Press Fit Cone Outlet
06 - Press Fit Cone Outlet 2
07 - First Charge Rain Water
08 - Blind Plug location
09 - Install Blind Plug