It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check the new omen movie out....release date 6-6-06...are they making these movies on purpose??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.theomenmovie.com...

just thought you all would be interested in this movie. comes out 6-6-06 looks pretty amazing. looks like another trigger movie for end of the world watchers...like V for vendetta is for the new world order people.

the Omen is about an american ambassador who learns to his horror that his son is actually the literal Antichrist.

my question...are they putting these out on purpose? are these things the mirror image of whats happening in reality or are we products of a few decades of bombardment of hollywood...

or is centuries of carnage and centuries of chaos is actually unfolding? is there an immortal corruptor among us?

and is this a coincidence...just as i was posting the above "immortal corruptor" by gwar was the next song that started playing....here's the lyrics. another thing i have a chiwawa whos name is nemo...backwards thats omen.....wtf? anyway check out that omen movie

"Immortal Corrupter"

Centuries of carnage
Centuries of chaos yet unfolding
A planet built on bone
Spinning in a space
Unmolded

Armies are arrayed
Like toys on tabletops it's almost funny
Bodies raped and flayed
The sea is red with blood the sky is sunny

Your entrails are displayed
Upon a rack we break the bones within you
Your fighters are dismayed and wonder if it is wise to continue
To resist my will
The babies that I bake fill a volcano
I'm clogging up the kill
My wretched baby paste requires Drano

I'm out of my mind
Immortal Corrupter
Malignance defined
Chew the womb, seal the tomb, leave the dead behind
Immortal Corrupter
Dagger of the mind

The betrayer is enraged
His mask is gone his crimson hauberk cloven
His brains they are arrayed
Amongst the ruin of the lies he'd spoken

And if I was a sperm
I'd consecrate my germ and then continue
And if I was a worm
I'd find a way that I could crawl up in you

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, that was done on purpose. Its called marketing and publicity.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violent

Dang, you beat me to it!

Let's put it this way -- any marketing department that didn't release a new "Omen" movie on that particular date should be fired en masse. You only get a chance like that once every hundred years!

On the other hand, the James Bond film producers are not releasing a new 007 flick next year in 2007, so go figure...

Baack

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Anybody actualy like that V movie?

I gave up after 30 mins....A superhero in a Guy Fawks mask who can kill a dozen armed gov agents with a sword and saves the world from the NWO?

What a joke!

Is this what ppl are waiting to happen..lol Is that why ppl sit by and just let things happen? You are all waiting for the superhero to do his work.

C'mon holyweird make a real movie where the population rises up and refuses to take it anymore, no superheros just regular ppl. But that aint gonna happen, it might give us ideas

Don't get ripped off, it has nothing to do with reality or the NWO.

And yes of course 6-6-06 was done on purpose, holyweird sees the same crap we do and knows how to market garbage to effect our emotions.

[edit on 22/4/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey, I don't know if you know this or not but The Omen isn't really a "new" movie at all... it's a remake of an older movie (by the same name) starring Gregory Peck. You should check out the older one... it's pretty good, and from what I can tell the new movie is almost exactly the same only with better CG and Damien's nurse is about fifteen times less creepy.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

check the new omen movie out....release date 6-6-06...are they making these movies on purpose??

I think it would be hard to accidently make a movie. I mean, you need cameras and a crew, actors, a story, etc....pretty hard to do all that by accident, no?

Obviously the release date was picked on purpose. Please...a movie about satan accidently coming out on 6-6-06

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't understand what the number 6606 has to do with Satan...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Heh, you mean 6-6-2006 ... shorting 2006 to 06 just to make it appear more "sinister" doesn't make it an "evil" date. We survived the year 666BC and 666AD. I'm sure we'll swing on by 2006 without any problems also. Only people freaking out are the religously brainwashed and superstitous.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its a movie...plain and simple...

id actually like to see it...trailer looks good...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj13
Hey, I don't know if you know this or not but The Omen isn't really a "new" movie at all... it's a remake of an older movie (by the same name) starring Gregory Peck. You should check out the older one... it's pretty good, and from what I can tell the new movie is almost exactly the same only with better CG and Damien's nurse is about fifteen times less creepy.

Yeah, judging by the previews the new version is exactly like the original, word for word, scene for scene. And if anyone saw the Psycho remake - that means the Omen is gonna suck... alot. They shoulda made a totally new antichrist story. Also, this means theres probably 2 more Omens comming out.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violent

bingo.

its just a movie.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here is an interesting link on the origins of the chain of numbers.

top topics

join