It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, and I have a conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello Everybody,

I'm Rick and I live in the Southeast United States. I am a Landscaper, and operate an animal rescue and rehabilitation facility out of my home. My wife and I are hopeless dog lovers. I have always enjoyed a good conspiracy until I became involved in one. Since that time, I have learned quite a few things about our Department of Homeland Security. My wife and I witnessed what we thought might possibly have been Terrorism 7 weeks before the attacks of September 11th, 2001. We have witnessed subsequent activity as recently as April 2005. The conspiracy that I think I am involved in has come as a result of my taking this information to our Security Entities. It is absolutely the weirdest most bizarre thing I have ever been involved in. I am looking for advice, instruction, or any constructive comment to this issue. How long would you waste your time trying to warn the Government of an impending disaster, when they absolutely will not talk to you? Anyway, I have written a personal "journal" of my search for Homeland Security in this Country.
I write about just what we saw, and what happened after we saw it.
I would be happy to send it to those interested. It's pretty strange !

I look foprward to being a member to the board.

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, aforce!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Outside the box!'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Member Tip....
Sending u2u's:

In order to send u2u's to other members, you must have a minimum of 20 posts.
But, you may u2u a Moderator at any time, regardless of post count!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the bottom of my post, you will find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
aforce,

I would be VERY interested in reading your journal. I will u2u you.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Aforce, welcome to ATS.

Why not post your journal on the board? If you can´t for some reason please send it to me in a U2U message, I would very much like to see it.

If you have any problems let me know, I´ll be happy to help you.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, me being new, I don't really know what to do with u2u.
The Journal is probably far to lengthy to post on a thread. It is nearly 100 pages. In FEBRUARY I mailed a letter to 8 members of the Technology, Terrorism and Homeland Security Committee requesting to testify before the committee with regard to what I categorized as Homeland Security Fraud and Incompetence, as well as a possibility of ongoing Terrorism being "covered up" by the local Government in my area. Silence.
I have authored testimiony to this committee, just waiting for them to schedule this meeting. The testimony is about 26 pages, and accurately covers the Conspiracy I have claimed. I do not know whether a thread would be able to habdle that many pages. I also don't want to come into your board discussion with multiple lengthy posts. I don't want to make anybody mad. Would your rules prohibit a post this lengthy? In it's defense, it is very disturbing information with regard to National Security.

I would love to send this to all who wish to see it. I really need some sharper minds with some ideas on how to expose what's going on. Thanks for all of your replies, this is really a friendly board!

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aforce
Hello Everybody,

... I live in the Southeast United States.

How long would you waste your time trying to warn the Government of an impending disaster, when they absolutely will not talk to you?

Rick

welcome aforce,

i only wasted-my-time.... twice,
and i really didn't care if the gov't agencies took my tip letters to heart
or just put them in the 'round-file', i.e. the trash can...

according to their protocols & handbook,
joe or jane six-pack, are nothing but unreliable churls
below a level to be taken seriously.
Only their nurtured sources are deemed credible,
anything else would disrupt their Culture of single-mindedness;
their Career

(so much for 'tips' about a cadre of zealots in flight schools in AZ
& then spreading to many flight schools across the USA 1991-&-1995)

whatever you have, submit it as a report,
to get their Attention, send it UPS or whatever...

but don't expect even a hollow, lip service, atta-boy ! for your effort
you might want to remain anomyous
as You don't want to become a Target...of factions or renegade agents or even your info 'leaked' into the hands of the perps your reporting on.

good luck

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
(so much for 'tips' about a cadre of zealots in flight schools in AZ
& then spreading to many flight schools across the USA 1991-&-1995)

It;s rather uncanny that you used this example. It has a lot to do with the information I wish to present. WOW !

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I would love to send this to all who wish to see it. I really need some sharper minds with some ideas on how to expose what's going on. Thanks for all of your replies, this is really a friendly board!

Rick

Welcome aforce!

I too would love to hear your story. Considering your concerns about the volume and how to handle it - get it to Valhall. She is the goddess of such things and the handling of them.

Glad you stepped up so quick Val, I know it's our best bet for getting the story into the ATS community.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome and thanks for bringing your story to the site. You suggest terrorism and I have to assume that you are speaking of a violent act or activities that support such, would any of us have been exposed to this in the media in past by chance?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Welcome and thanks for bringing your story to the site. You suggest terrorism and I have to assume that you are speaking of a violent act or activities that support such, would any of us have been exposed to this in the media in past by chance?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'd love to read it also, maybe you can upload it somewhere so all of
us can read it.

I have a feeling it would be a good read.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Major media ran from this story in spite of a lot of evidence of it's truth and implications.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Major media ran from this story in spite of a lot of evidence of it's truth and implications.

..you makes us all very courious!

would like to get the storry too but u2u will not work for me so yes can you
maybe post it here or somewhere?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
welcome to the board. i,m new here myself but i,ve been reading since the good old days.lol

just wondered if your journal is kept on or backed up on computer or purely handwritten as you could pdf it and send it to some of the more knowledgable members 'valhall springs to mind'

also for the sake of your own security it makes sense that if you really are on to something underhanded/criminally negligent or just plain corrupt that giving info to as many influential people as possible thus removing you as the'only source of material' ie easily taken care of.good luck with the story. i hope you get some questions answered and this is a flippin good place to start

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, i'd be very interested.

Hope to see it soon, and welcome home.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, look forward to hearing your stories

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for wanting to see this. Man, I can't believe it.
The conspiracy I alledge is made of I guess 3 parts. First and most disgusting is the journal, second and equally outrageous is the "Testimony to Congress". Lastly, there are photographs of what we claim to be an attack by the same weapon I have alleged that took place April 1st, 2005.
I sent val the "Testimony to Congress" first. It is shorter in length and provides a wide scope overview of the incidents in question and the official Government responses. It is sickening. The journal, which I have agreed to send if she feels it is worth it, goes into much more detail about exactly what happened, and what didn't happen. There are so many strange coincidences about this story I tell. The attacks that I alledge, and have adequate proof of, took place on July 7th and July 21st, 2001. Think about this. On July 7th and July 21st 2005, (4 years later to the days) London was attacked with possible chemical weapons. Think about that and I really hope Val can get this up for all of you to see. I really need some guidance, if there is any. Once again you all are great !

Rick

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
aforce,

I have received your two emails, including the "preview". Thank you very much. I will contact you further in emails to discuss this.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Valhal i just love ya to bits.... that sig had me crying into my coffee at work... every one wanted to know what was so funny...so i dropped the browser window before I got slung out the door...ROFL!!!

And now for the important stuff - i am very very curious about whats inside those blogs / logs of the newbie --- care to share it out a bit??/ please??

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is aforce's story. I'm currently talking to him on the backside on how he wants to do it. He calls the shots!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join