It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a thread killer???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm new. Never shared my experiences before and to be honest I've not delved into the mysteries out of just plain fear and skepticism.

I believe in other life forms in the universe.

Due to experiences, I suspect I'm a former abductee.

I am a Visual Empath (is that what it is???) I see auras...ask and I'll tell you.

Think I am able to astrally project/travel and have been keeping a journal for the last five years.

No drugs, no drink, been to a shrink and got a thumbs up
so as for the "dreams" and "memories"...who knows. I am well read on the typical explanations...but still have nagging doubts that conventional explanations can't appease.

I have an odd sense of humour and adore sarcasm is done with intelligence and a smattering of snide-ness

I'll be reading more than posting - I think I am a thread killer.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, justgeneric!

Sounds like you have a lot to bring to the table, so I doubt you'll be that much of a threadkiller. You have to be a really sharp skeptic around here to achieve that status

Enjoy your time here!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Don't worry I'm sure you're not a threadkiller

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Let me suggest that you come to the clubhouse and hang out with other threadkillers. We have a great support system for people like us.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I was feeling lonely
It's a funny thing being a skeptical believer or is that a believable skeptic?

Anyway, I've been reading so much the past few days...following links here and there...I didn't even know about ID chips in humans!!

it should be interesting and hopefully I can contribute more as I get my feet wet. I do have oddles of saved and bookmarked info for the skeptical mind to devour - and recently a good amount of "weirdness".

balance is good!

So where is that clubhouse and who's turn is it to bring the Pizza?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There's an entrance fee of glazed donuts for the people, and extra mature cheddar for the cat.
Click the link, and join us. I warn you though, it's 100 pages of sheer utter randomness. It started out having a purpose, but we sort of wandered off the path after a couple pages.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, justgeneric!

*cool name, btw!*

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Outside the box!'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Member Tip....
Sending u2u's:

In order to send u2u's to other members, you must have a minimum of 20 posts.
But, you may u2u a Moderator at any time, regardless of post count!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the bottom of my post, you will find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

top topics

join